Xbox 360 shortage

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=27399

autiger

28-11-2005 12:01:09

Well I was just going to start this thread to see what you all thought about the current Xbox 360 stuff going on here in the US. I for one am still hoping that I'll be able to get one in before Christmas from Trainn, but that all depends on what Microsoft does. I read on Major Nelson's blog that Microsoft is going to be sending out weekly shipments here in the US to supplement the supply. This is good news, but really I wonder if they hadn't given away so many for free if there wouldn't have been as big of a shortage. It's funny how Paris Hilton got one for free and Justin Timberlake got two (although they may have not really kept them, but just posed with them for publicity), but if they really got them for free it's a bit upsetting as many people who were going to buy the things can't find them because of this shortage. I also know that the shortage is mainly due to the fact that Microsoft is launching the 360 worldwide within pretty much a month...I still don't understand why they send so many to Japan when Japanese consumers for the most part don't seem interested in the 360 from what I've read. Anyways just wanted to see what you all thought about all of this...figured it let us vent a little at the situation and pass some of the time of waiting.

ditto_mark

28-11-2005 12:07:10

I think you are whining about Justin Timberlake getting a free 360xbox.

roll

SkeetBoopTurd

28-11-2005 12:11:26

yeah if you could dance like justin you would get an xbox too. So my suggestion is learn to dance

RocLaFamilia

28-11-2005 12:36:56

i think they shoulda launched 360 in spring in europe n asia....

but since they wanted all to come out around the same time theres shortages (

abrock124

28-11-2005 13:15:18

i have confirmed with a target employee that they are getting a shipment in tonight after store hours and will have them for sale tomorrow morning. Also, my friend has talked to 3 local best buys that have said they have shipments coming in tonight as well. This is in the Kansas City, Missouri area so you might want to check your local stores.

agroman

28-11-2005 13:16:26

[quote080e496c00="abrock124"]i have confirmed with a target employee that they are getting a shipment in tonight after store hours and will have them for sale tomorrow morning. Also, my friend has talked to 3 local best buys that have said they have shipments coming in tonight as well. This is in the Kansas City, Missouri area so you might want to check your local stores.[/quote080e496c00]

Hello, neighbor. I'm in KC too.

phorty

28-11-2005 13:17:20

heard about that too . unfortunately it was from the same sources as the BF fiasco... (

autiger

28-11-2005 15:02:31

[quote999ace596c="SkeetBoopTurd"]yeah if you could dance like justin you would get an xbox too. So my suggestion is learn to dance[/quote999ace596c]

well obviously you all have never seen me dance! I think really what it is is that I wasn't in a beauty pageant as a child like Justin Timberlake and I didn't cry when I won either.......that's why he got a free one, it has nothing to do with our mad dancing skills roll