Sonuvadammit

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=26192

KeithA

11-11-2005 09:11:19

Just noticed that the winner of my Xbox 360 auction is no longer a registered eBay user. He never paid...

I guess it's not that bad--the closing price wasn't as high as I would have liked. Now I need to go about recovering my listing fees. Ugh....

shamash

11-11-2005 09:29:15

Press "second chance offer" or whatever in My Ebay to let the second highest bidder say if they still awnt it or not

KeithA

11-11-2005 10:39:53

[quote8db267a86a="shamash"]Press "second chance offer" or whatever in My Ebay to let the second highest bidder say if they still awnt it or not[/quote8db267a86a]

That's not a bad idea, but I'm actually thinking of waiting until after the release. I'm starting to believe the hype about a shortage

[quote8db267a86a="Movie Gallery Third Quarter Results Press Release"]While we remain excited about the Xbox 360 launch later this month, Movie Gallery has recently learned that, its initial allocation of the new X-Box360 consoles will be below original expectations, further reducing the Company's projections. We believe this issue to be industry-wide. [/quote8db267a86a]

I think once people see the long lines and "sold out" signs, they'll be willing to pay a bit more than I got listing pre-launch.