Unbelievable

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=25478

Skunk

01-11-2005 06:44:57

http//www.wimp.com/hating/

If I saw him on the street, I would not hesitate to kill him.

liquidskin

01-11-2005 07:05:07

oh my god, what a freaking idiot..
hes the one who needs to be exterminated.

KeithA

01-11-2005 07:18:57

Is this work-safe?

tracemhunter

01-11-2005 07:21:16

he doesnt say anything bad hes just koo-koo.

JOSHBOX

01-11-2005 08:15:53

why do people clap when he says hes been vegan for 30 years?

JOSHBOX

01-11-2005 08:25:13

wow he gets crazier as it goes on. What a fucking douche,

jadem

01-11-2005 08:29:20

[quote35ca4ffb4c="JOSHBOX"]why do people clap when he says hes been vegan for 30 years?[/quote35ca4ffb4c]

I was wondering that myself. Maybe the whities were clapping because that's one less person eating their McDonalds?

reeemiks

01-11-2005 08:30:18

This guy is no more than a modern day terrorist. It's as simple as that.

jadem

01-11-2005 08:32:41

I want to know what an immitation nlilililili is. Same wonderful taste, half the calories?

Cash4Cookies

01-11-2005 08:48:06

wow, I actually want to fucking kill him. I know this is going to be edited out, and i might get banned, but that man is a nigger, a fucking peice of shit nigger. Actually white people help his dumb ass so much, my fucking tax dollars go to make sure that son of a bitch has a house. I am so fucking angry hearing that, but he is 100% right, I want to kill him. "White world" what the fuck is he talking about? OMG im so fucking mad right now. There are black people in the audiance clapping and shit. WOW! Are they really that stupid? I am far from racist, I have black friends, but really, this guy is fucking rediculous. How can this racist fuck get away with this. He just said "we have to exterminate white people off this planet" WHAT THE HELL? I bet that man is gonna get sniped, and I really want to be the one to pull the trigger. I dont get how he can say white people are terrible, then say, lets exterminate white people. I have 100 dollars in the pot for whoever kills this fuck. Anyone eles wanna throw in?

JOSHBOX

01-11-2005 08:51:49

[quote66dac53843="Cash4Cookies"]wow, I actually want to fucking kill him. I know this is going to be edited out, and i might get banned, but that man is a nigger, a fucking peice of shit nigger. Actually white people help his dumb ass so much, my fucking tax dollars go to make sure that son of a bitch has a house. I am so fucking angry hearing that, but he is 100% right, I want to kill him. "White world" what the fuck is he talking about? OMG im so fucking mad right now. There are black people in the audiance clapping and shit. WOW! Are they really that stupid? I am far from racist, I have black friends, but really, this guy is fucking rediculous. How can this racist fuck get away with this. He just said "we have to exterminate white people off this planet" WHAT THE HELL? I bet that man is gonna get sniped, and I really want to be the one to pull the trigger. I dont get how he can say white people are terrible, then say, lets exterminate white people. I have 100 dollars in the pot for whoever kills this fuck. Anyone eles wanna throw in?[/quote66dac53843]

wow dude, i guess your no better than him.

Cash4Cookies

01-11-2005 08:57:14

I guess not, I actually feel that way too. Like I said, im not really racist, but that shit makes me so mad. White people have done so much for black people, we have come a long way since slavery. And to thank us, he has to exterminate us? So whats your stance on what he said?

JOSHBOX

01-11-2005 09:06:14

I think hes nuts and I feel like its been a very long time since slavery and the blacks that are still upset about it need to move on considering all that has been done for them. But I am definetly far from wanting to kill this guy because hes a moron.

Jake

01-11-2005 09:08:15

That guy is definitely crazy. Killing him would only serve to strengthen his purpose and of those who follow him however.

The only way to solve problems like these is to lift the veil of ignorance from people's eyes.

gregcool

01-11-2005 09:29:02

[quoteaac436206e="Jake"]That guy is definitely crazy. Killing him would only serve to strengthen his purpose and of those who follow him however.

The only way to solve problems like these is to lift the veil of ignorance from people's eyes.[/quoteaac436206e]

That is true. But anything that could be done would be flipped around by him as a way for us to "suppress or kill" him. There will be no way to change his opinion or the opinion of those that closely follow him. The only thing to do is hope that everyone else sees the truth and eventually those that do believe what he believes will deminish. Otherwise, anything you say to him or do for him will always be a form of suppression or murder in his eyes. If you take the majority of his examples, such as the cigarettes or ritalin, they are not race based and actually pertain to all races, so it is obvious that he doesn't want to open his eyes to see the big picture.

Edit Oh, and Cash4Cookies, he had stated that they weren't really let free, but put into a bigger state of slavery. So, it is just his line of thinking and he doesn't see it as white people doing things for blacks. In his theory, he comes to the conclusion that he wants whites exterminated. If you look at his line of thinking, then he would be correct, there is nothing you can do if he doesn't want to open his eyes to see the light. But, having the attitude you have adds fuel to the fire. And the other thing is, why must everthing be seen as whites doing things for blacks? Why do you guys phrase it like that. I don't see what we did for them, I rather see it as whites STOPPED doing something they never should have done. Even in todays society, it is people helping less fortunate people, not whites helping blacks. We are all people, it should not be divided like that. In a way you are trying to say that blacks are less than whites, so we have to help them up. That is also a bad way to think. There are homeless/poor/less fortunate people of every race. There are also wealthy/fortunate/etc people of every race. Everyone needs to stop thinking in terms of black and white, and start thinking about people helping people.

We are human beings, that is it. I mean, my current girlfriend is african american, and I am honestly getting tired of people looking at us wierd in the mall or something, I mean damn, can a man date a woman. Just because our skin color is different, does that change anything? It doesn't make her a different person, she has a great personality, etc. I am going to stop here, as this can get to be an interesting subject for me.

bballp6699

01-11-2005 09:39:47

I posted about this guy like 3 days ago.

Jake

01-11-2005 09:55:57

[quoted167b803c2="gregcool"]
We are human beings, that is it. I mean, my current girlfriend is african american, and I am honestly getting tired of people looking at us wierd in the mall or something, I mean damn, can a man date a woman. Just because our skin color is different, does that change anything? It doesn't make her a different person, she has a great personality, etc. I am going to stop here, as this can get to be an interesting subject for me.[/quoted167b803c2]

Our genetic makeup differs by 0.5%. Therefore, we are ALL essentially the same. Skin colour doesn't mean shit in the overall picture. Caucasian, African, Arab, Asian, WE ARE ALL THE SAME.

The problems that the gentleman describes are not necessarily limited to black people. There are plenty of white kids given Ritalin (prob more than black kids even). All kinds of people smoke cigarettes (I am a former smoker myself and I am a Caucasian male).

I'd say that the guy in the speech is definitely racist and if he opened his eyes a little more, he would realize that the problems he describes are faced by people all over the world.

whenrabbisattack

01-11-2005 10:05:54

i don't blame that guy. white people are assholes.

maybe some of you guys should check yourselves out sometime.

i think this thread should be locked before racism gets out of hand.

gregcool

01-11-2005 10:06:19

[quoteef6a6e211c="Jake"][quoteef6a6e211c="gregcool"]
We are human beings, that is it. I mean, my current girlfriend is african american, and I am honestly getting tired of people looking at us wierd in the mall or something, I mean damn, can a man date a woman. Just because our skin color is different, does that change anything? It doesn't make her a different person, she has a great personality, etc. I am going to stop here, as this can get to be an interesting subject for me.[/quoteef6a6e211c]

Our genetic makeup differs by 0.5%. Therefore, we are ALL essentially the same. Skin colour doesn't mean shit in the overall picture. Caucasian, African, Arab, Asian, WE ARE ALL THE SAME.

The problems that the gentleman describes are not necessarily limited to black people. There are plenty of white kids given Ritalin (prob more than black kids even). All kinds of people smoke cigarettes (I am a former smoker myself and I am a Caucasian male).

I'd say that the guy in the speech is definitely racist and if he opened his eyes a little more, he would realize that the problems he describes are faced by people all over the world.[/quoteef6a6e211c]

Exactly, and he would have to open his eyes on his own.

Allen626

01-11-2005 10:09:27

[quotefac1d5ba9e="Cash4Cookies"]wow, I actually want to fucking kill him. I know this is going to be edited out, and i might get banned, but that man is a nigger, a fucking peice of shit nigger. Actually white people help his dumb ass so much, my fucking tax dollars go to make sure that son of a bitch has a house. I am so fucking angry hearing that, but he is 100% right, I want to kill him. "White world" what the fuck is he talking about? OMG im so fucking mad right now. There are black people in the audiance clapping and shit. WOW! Are they really that stupid? I am far from racist, I have black friends, but really, this guy is fucking rediculous. How can this racist fuck get away with this. He just said "we have to exterminate white people off this planet" WHAT THE HELL? I bet that man is gonna get sniped, and I really want to be the one to pull the trigger. I dont get how he can say white people are terrible, then say, lets exterminate white people. I have 100 dollars in the pot for whoever kills this fuck. Anyone eles wanna throw in?[/quotefac1d5ba9e]

Do you get that mad when a KKK has a rally?

Jake

01-11-2005 10:15:37

[quote63c73c11bd="whenrabbisattack"]i don't blame that guy. white people are assholes.

maybe some of you guys should check yourselves out sometime.

i think this thread should be locked before racism gets out of hand.[/quote63c73c11bd]

You aren't really helping the situation much.

jadem

01-11-2005 10:49:16

[quote5a1189c492="Allen626"]
Do you get that mad when a KKK has a rally?[/quote5a1189c492]

I do. I think all the KKK does in a rally is get the anxiety level increased in an area. I remember several years ago the KKK wanted to parade down Broadway in Gary, IN. Five days before the parade was supposed to take place, the mayor finally said no. Up until that point, he was going to let it happen. I was sooo pissed that the KKK wanted to do that, only to bring up racial tension that no longer existed by my generation.

kdollar

01-11-2005 10:50:01

theres a huge double standard.......you can have black colleges? you can have bet? thats ok, if there was such things as white colleges or WET it's segregation or racism......i mean if things are gonna be cool, it has to be cool both ways.

tracemhunter

01-11-2005 11:12:01

[quote665be6677f="kdollar"]theres a huge double standard.......you can have black colleges? you can have bet? thats ok, if there was such things as white colleges or WET it's segregation or racism......i mean if things are gonna be cool, it has to be cool both ways.[/quote665be6677f]
i will agree with that. there is a double standard.

To me, racism is stupid. Life is too short for hate and stereotypes. If you have seen [i665be6677f]Crash[/i665be6677f] you might remember when Ludacris was talking about how white people stereotype them as being criminals and then he goes and carjacks somebody. It is a self-fulfilling prophecy and the when a person of a type of culture does something that the culture is "known" for doing, it just makes the assumption of the things a culture does even stronger.

One group of people does not owe another group of people a greater amount of respect or well-being than ANYBODY else because of something their ancestors did a long time ago. It is in the past. Everyone has done something they resent, but people need to let it go and get over it.

johnjimjones

01-11-2005 12:36:00

I seriously wasn't able to watch the whole thing.

How the FUCK does CSPAN allow this to go on LIVE? Yeah I'm sure that really helped the racism issue by broadcasting that slanderous bullshit across the country.

Avenger55

01-11-2005 12:54:47

Is this guy like a paranoid schizophrenic or something? What a moron.

hyperboarder

01-11-2005 12:55:51

Lock this thread, it's just gonna get worse.

Cash4Cookies

01-11-2005 13:12:26

Hey, I didnt read everyones responce yet, as im just checking in, but to one guy saying that I think less of blacks. Now do you really think I think less of blacks, or do black people think less of themselves? I also understand that every race has povery, and all that good stuff. But really, black people act like white people are above them. Just an example, in my school we had a debate, and all black people think Colin Powel (or however you spell his name) acts white, when in fact he is just smart. The majority of black people will say that Colin Powel acts white, and what is that saying, he acts white because he pronounces his R's? Just because he is intellegent they say he acts white, so to me, black people already put themselves under white people. This is just comming from my expirence in public school, and working at a job that is primarily african american people. You know, I dont have sympothy for black people really, they have the oppurtunity more than white people to succeed, but most dont take it. Im typing in a hurry becasue I have to leave, so it might not all make sence, but from what I have seen, we are only "cracka-ass crackas" to about 80% of black people.

EBPIsMaR

01-11-2005 13:25:13

he does have some points... good points... its just you all white and defending yourself

but there is some bullshit points

because, its not white/black thing

its rich/poor thing

Cash4Cookies

01-11-2005 13:52:53

[quote7f8b4c4a98="EBPIsMaR"]he does have some points... good points... its just you all white and defending yourself

but there is some bullshit points

because, its not white/black thing

its rich/poor thing[/quote7f8b4c4a98]

Yeah, he has great points, like the one where he mentions white people are killing black people by letting them smoke cigarettes. I mean, wow, this guy is a fucking genious. Anyone who likes what this fuck says, and the people that were clapping in the audiance, can all go to hell, and I hope you all die a slow painful death.

theysayjump

01-11-2005 14:03:19

Wow.

You're really getting pissed at what this guy says huh?

I mean it's not like the entire population of African-Americans in this country agree with what he says. So what, some people in the audience were clapping and agreeing with him, but it's just the same as Ann Coulter saying that Canada/Canadians are lucky that America doesn't wipe them off the face of the earth and that they should be (wiped off the face of the earth).

It pissed me off that she thinks like that and that other people do also, but it's not like it's the entire nation or like it's going to happen.

You really arent making yourself seem any better than him by wishing death upon him and everyone else who clapped at what he said. I wouldn't wish death upon anyone. Not even Bush, Hitler or Spears.

Yeah what he said is fucked up, but like someone else said, do you get that pissed off at a KKK rally. I'd say there are far more people who agree with the KKK than they do with this guy.

Just chill the fuck out before this thread gets too out of hand or before you are banned.

Automag389

01-11-2005 14:14:12

That guy saying that "all whites should be exterminated off the face of the earth" has the same impact as the KKK saying all blacks should be wiped off the face of the earth, which they've been saying since the organization's creation (1800's?). Have the whites exterminated the blacks since then? No. Will the blacks exterminate the whites because of this guy's speech? I highly doubt it.

It's just like how theysayjump compared Ann Coulter and her "exterminate Canada" opinion and this guy's "exterminate whites" opinion.

RocLaFamilia

01-11-2005 14:16:02

This guy is the Reason that ppl think of black ppl like this....there are alot of black people that are not racest and earn a living without wel-fare and stuff like that...then there is him and the blacks thats dont work and jus get a wel-fare check......then they complain when we dont give them even more money when somthing like a hurricane hits them.....

dudeextrem2000

01-11-2005 16:17:17

how big is this?

phorty

01-11-2005 17:32:12

one of the preliminary reasons for the civil war (the war with the most casualties in american history) was to end slavery ,permanently.

Repirations? Terminating the Whites?

If hes a professor, than what subject did he teach, advanced pencil sharpening?

Tholek

01-11-2005 19:51:41

[quote6f0e2be9d5="dudeextrem2000"]how big is this?[/quote6f0e2be9d5]

Looks like 9.24MB.

EatChex89

01-11-2005 20:04:05

haha.. what an idiot

i have nothing against blacks and i dont want to kill them..

but HIM... yes. maybe.

JUNIOR6886

01-11-2005 20:35:22

ZOMG [/sizeb84f4b2161]The white man is trying to kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stun

listen to his "reason why white people have retina scans and DNA banks" lol

What a stupid asshole... roll roll roll

Gigante

01-11-2005 22:45:17

The guy with the beard is about as black as my ass. (which isn't very black. Need a pic?)