Another way to make money referring people

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=25375

fgr_admin

30-10-2005 15:16:52

Ok I hope this isn't considered spam but thought a few here might like it. I invented this (Deviation or Creative Endeavour) of an affiliate program to make money.

This referral program will make you $450.00 with ten referrals, and if each of your ten referrals refer 10 friends you make another $400.00 and the best part is it keeps going. So if each of those 100 people each refer 10 people you make another $400.00, and it keeps going ten levels deep. Here's how it works

$50.00 just for joining
$40.00 for each referral
$4.00 for each of your referrals referrals
$0.40 for every referral made below them.

So as you can see you make the following

$50.00 for joining
$400.00 for referring ten friends
$400.00 when those 10 friends each refer ten friends
$400.00 when those 100 friends refer 10 people each
and it keeps going ten levels deep thus "THE POWER OF TEN"

You can also keep adding do your direct downline so if you want it can easily be the POWER OF TWENTY OR FIFTY. So instead you could make
(Based on power of 20)

$50.00 for joining
$800.00 for referring 20 friends
$1600.00 when those ten friends each refer 20 friends
and it keeps going

Now here is the absolute best part. It only costs $1.00 to join. So how easy is that to sell, spend a buck and instantly make $50.00 just for joining.

Now for the bad news, lol. This is a loophole in the affiliate program. So you can not blatantly advertise it, you cant just post away. This is a direct referral marketing tool. So if you decide to do this please don't spam or just post banners all over, your account will be closed when the company finds out what you are doing.
How can I be advertising it then here? Well because I am not using my referral link so NO one who joins via here will be in my downline. I just figured anyone who likes free stuff would love this system.

Ok so ready to join?

WARNING, let me say this as well before joining. This is a webcam site, so be prepared. That is why they pay so much for a $1.00 join. they are desperate for new business. When I first started doing this they only paid $25 per referral. So as you can see they are desperate for new members and have increased payouts to $40.00. Just a final warning you must be 18 to use this system, and yes they do check. Plus they do log IP's so every one of your referrals must be made from a separate IP. You can refer yourself multiple times as long as you use multiple CC's and Ip's.

Step 1 Ok first join the site......    internetchatfriends.net (change to your link when referring people. If you need help AIM me (freegiftreview) and will redo your link for you. I know all there coding so I can change there cookies and links so people are only sent to a join page with no sidebar or anything. Also this site uses a 1 year cookie, so don't worry about people leaving and thinking they will join without you and start there own "Power Of Ten" without being in your downline.)

Step 2 Now have them join the affiliate program clickcash.com  (You will also need to change this link to your referral link. Will help with this also if needed, but its pretty straight forward)
Last comments, this does work and you can make money. It just depends on how deep you want your direct referrals to be and how much they recruit. I have recruited personally 52 members, and made even more off of there downline.

Well their you go, anyone having questions or just needs help with this feel free to AIM me at freegiftreview
I also have another (reworked) affiliate program I use but it doesn't pay as much, but they don't charge a single red cent to join. Payout is as follows
$0.00 for yourself joining
$25.00 per referral
$0.625 per referrals referral
So as you can see doesn't pay nearly as much. It is more geared towards the initial referral.

J4320

30-10-2005 15:36:34

Count me out.

hyperboarder

30-10-2005 19:45:33

Ugh, math? Who does math? Actually, not a terrible idea, just a bit comlex.

goofygarber

30-10-2005 19:49:53

Theres no complex math. I like the way you think, I'll look it over.

EBPIsMaR

30-10-2005 19:51:07

a bit too much complexed.. i mean regular free stuff and internet advertising is too complexed for avarage joe so this will really leave out 99%.. which is good thing but then referrals dont work because its hard to get them!

cartrenroy

30-10-2005 19:53:10

[quotefe35e675df="EBPIsMaR"]a bit too much complexed.. i mean regular free stuff and internet advertising is too complexed for avarage joe so this will really leave out 99%.. which is good thing but then referrals dont work because its hard to get them![/quotefe35e675df]

yeah, is not hard, but the thing is explaining this to noobs x

Strike

30-10-2005 19:54:20

Just stick to trading on here

EBPIsMaR

30-10-2005 20:02:38

[quoteded5de2835="cartrenroy"][quoteded5de2835="EBPIsMaR"]a bit too much complexed.. i mean regular free stuff and internet advertising is too complexed for avarage joe so this will really leave out 99%.. which is good thing but then referrals dont work because its hard to get them![/quoteded5de2835]

yeah, is not hard, but the thing is explaining this to noobs x[/quoteded5de2835]

well yeah thats what i meant...

Allen626

30-10-2005 20:17:09

[quote423330cba8="Strike"]Just stick to trading on here[/quote423330cba8]

That is what I like about FIPG. FIPG weeds out the 99% and keeps the 1% that belief it works. The people that see the fact that people DO get stuff, and the system is not inherintly corrupt. You dont have to explain why this is right, it is just straight up trades. While explaining to friends takes forever.

hyperboarder

30-10-2005 20:47:27

[quotef3928dffa3="goofygarber"]Theres no complex math. I like the way you think, I'll look it over.[/quotef3928dffa3]

PSSST! I was joking. I'm an engineering major, no math is complex anymore, and if it is, I ignore it.

fgr_admin

31-10-2005 09:16:35

lol, it's really not that complex I just seem to over explain everything.

It's really quit simple I am using a loophole in an affiliate program. This will work for a lot of other sites as well, just this is highest paying one.

The loophole is this

These site assume when you send a referral they are joining to use the site. However in fact they are joining to add to your downline and to make you $40.00.

Then they do the same for there friends.

These sites are counting on the laws of averages, that some of your referrals wil actually use the site, thus allowing them to pay more then they make from the join ($1.00).

So you make money, lol.

Ok had a few questions asked about it on AIM so will answer here as well.
1) You can not ask for payouts. They pay via check every monday morning if your balance is over $50. Checks usually arrive in 3-4 days

2) They pay every week if balance is over $50

3) Yes they pay you $50 for just joining the affiliate program

4) No you can not just join and cash out the $50, you must have referred 5 people before they issue it.

5) They use Compliance Bots to backtrack all joins. So if you post a link on a forum (like here) they will see it and boot you if you are discussing what I am.

6) Yes i can help you recode all the cookies and links to beat there bots

7) Yes I will answer any questions on AIM at freegiftreview

8) Yes it works. It just depends on how many people you can refer and they refer. Its like a chain letter that pays big money. Eventually people will get bored in your downline and you will have to add more. So you wont get rich just referring 10 people, you have add to your ranks as your downline stops making you money, lol.