thefreeproject

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=24820

ilanbg

22-10-2005 16:25:21

The following sites thefreeproject has and the paypal cash they offer.

iPod $225
Headphones $220
Handbags $200
All three require 5 referrals.

Flatscreens $400
Mac minis $425
Both require 10 refs.

iPod Shuffle $80
Poker $60
Both sites require 3 refs.

What the hell?

CoMpFrEaK

22-10-2005 16:46:37

lishrugsli

I'm doing the ipod site, need 1 more person though

hkartadi

25-10-2005 18:02:33

I am doing notebooks one...
spent 200dollars in one day to get referals...
Hope this site is legit.

Blink182=Gone

25-10-2005 19:29:55

[quotead98f9b0e1="hkartadi"]I am doing notebooks one...
spent 200dollars in one day to get referals...
Hope this site is legit.[/quotead98f9b0e1]

better hope so... oops P

hkartadi

26-10-2005 10:06:17

Day 2 spent $300 for referals..

KeithA

26-10-2005 10:15:00

[quote01a5bbcc1c="hkartadi"]Day 2 spent $300 for referals..[/quote01a5bbcc1c]

Damn, I'm pulling for you, but that site/network seems a little sloppy...

ajrock2000

26-10-2005 10:18:49

Here is some news for you all on your beloved freeproject (

From FreebieAuthority
http//www.freebieauthority.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4159

[quote58dc7cf35c]i would just like to let everyone in on what i've been dealing with the past week or two. so remember when the announcement came onto 'the free project' site about them closing down that site and opening a new network of sites. so on that original page when the announcement was made it specifically said that they weren't accepting orders AFTER today. now i had placed my order on that EXACT day. i waited the 5 business days and still hadn't been verified yet so i emailed them. i received an email back from the owner saying that i didn't submit my order in time. after explaining to him the inconsistency with the announcement he batted around the issue and basically gave me a 'tough luck' schpeal. then he promptly went and changed what it said on the announcement. i have screenshots that i took the day i placed my order that show the original message if anyone wants to see it.

next on the list, when i told the owner that i placed my order on the same day that the announcement was made so i would have made it in the 'after today' time frame he wrote me back and said that he posted the announcement at 1159PM on the night before. i promptly wrote him back and pointed out to him that he is one timezone behind me, therefore in my time, the announcement wasn't released until 1259AM the SAME day that i submitted my order. so therefore, i would qualify within the 'after today' time frame. when presented with this information, the owner failed to reply. surprise, surprise!

also, an interesting fact. the free project site owner personally told me in an email that the reason he closed down the free project site is because he was not able to afford sending out all the gifts that he had to, that the site had virtually run bankrupt. now answer THIS question if you have to close down your own site WHY IN THE WORLD would you open up a WHOLE network of new sites?! i don't know about you guys, but it looks to me as though he's trying to quickly scam a LOT of people with all these new sites and then run away and disappear with all our money.

also, when i threatened to sue him, he said that i can go ahead and sue him but he and his company have NO money for me to take. now how do all of you expect he is gonna send out your gifts to you with NO money?! exactly!

i also plan on filing a complaint against his company this week to the BBB. i would encourage all of you who participated in the site to do the same. if we just sit back and do nothing then this will happen again, with this company and MANY others.

i am very sorry that i had to bring this to everyones attention, (especially rycecrispy since he qualifies for all the CAG's for these sites) but i felt that it was HIGHLY necessary. especially as we are getting close to having enough votes for his ipods.thefreeproject.com site. i would STRONGLY recommend to everyone to NOT vote for any of his sites. at least until we can get this all sorted out.

BOTTOM LINE i followed the rules 100% with this site. i even placed an order a week or so before the announcement was made, but one of my referrals had gotten rejected so i had to go back and get one more green. all i want is justice and to be treated fairly and if that becomes the case i will apologize and even have a positive opinion towards the network(might even sign up for their new sites), until then i will strongly oppose it. the fact is, is that i followed ALL the rules and i DESERVE my freebie!

so until further notice, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT NO ONE PUTS ANYMORE OF THEIR VOTES TOWARDS THE FREE PROJECT NETWORK. IF A FREEBIE COMPANY CANNOT BE FAIR AND HONEST WITH THEIR MEMBERS THEN I DO NOT THINK FREEBIE AUTHORITY SHOULD ENDORSE THEM. IT'S A MATTER OF INTEGRITY HERE, OR IN THIS CASE, A COMPLETE LACK OF INTEGRITY. [/quote58dc7cf35c]

hkartadi

26-10-2005 10:19:48

[quotedd0ac857d1="KeithA"][quotedd0ac857d1="hkartadi"]Day 2 spent $300 for referals..[/quotedd0ac857d1]

Damn, I'm pulling for you, but that site/network seems a little sloppy...[/quotedd0ac857d1]

I got 5 greens now (in 1 day!) ... 5 yellows (will turn green soon) and I still keep paying someone to complete the offer.

I will post the pic here if I get the laptop, so everyone know this site legit or not.

KeithA

26-10-2005 10:22:08

Yeah, he denied a manual credit request for an offer I did around that same time. The only two sites/networks that have ever denied offer credit for me are OfferCentric and thefreeproject. I'd say they both live up to their reputations...

hkartadi

26-10-2005 12:34:09

I read almost every thread about thefreeproject.com. It seems that the new site is still giving them free gift, except the old sites which already shut down.

Many ppl seem to be frustated with the announcement.

TheFreeProject

26-10-2005 14:47:29

The paypal amounts are different according to the bulk order discounts we get when ordering the products. Also, all orders placed on both the new and old sites will be sent out. There is no need to worry about that.

hkartadi

26-10-2005 14:49:41

I am not gonna be paranoid anymore...

Thanks

cyberpunk243

18-11-2005 17:36:39

Hey, found this page when searching for freeproject.com. Any updates on your adventure?

Daggoth

18-11-2005 17:39:12

We are still talking about TheFreeProject.com, the original one, not the new network. All of these orders have been approved and shipped on November 15. I am probably received my iPod Nano tomorrow or sometime next week.

cyberpunk243

18-11-2005 17:40:54

Yeah I was thinking about signing up for someone for their flatscreens from the freeproject but it looked shady and since they only require 10 referrals for a flat screen I figure the offers probably suck.

TheFreeProject

18-11-2005 19:03:32

The offers are the same on all of our sites.

ilanbg

18-11-2005 19:06:38

That doesn't make them good....

From my experience, there are a few good offers, but if any of the other referrals do them, then you're stuck doing a shitty offer. So unless you're the first, second, or third ref, you're probably going to have to do a bad offer. ?

Vector

18-11-2005 20:04:55

tis a good network but my friend got screwed on thefreeproject, i dont know what he did wrong though.

TheFreeProject

20-11-2005 14:21:22

[quote1f0ee04f3c="ilanbg"]That doesn't make them good....

From my experience, there are a few good offers, but if any of the other referrals do them, then you're stuck doing a shitty offer. So unless you're the first, second, or third ref, you're probably going to have to do a bad offer. ?[/quote1f0ee04f3c]

This is not true. All of the offers are available to you and all of your referrals regardless of who completes what offer.