Anyone want to start a incentive site

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=24774

Your Mom

21-10-2005 18:00:45

I would like to start a incentive site. I would buy the domain upload the script and avertise and you would buy the hosting (i know very good low cost hosting) and the script. I will even let you apply for the afflites. all you do is put ur info on the online form and they will call you and have a little interview and welcome you, im pretty sure. If you want too, pm me and ill give you my aim.

Veek

21-10-2005 18:01:48

Not to sink your battle-ship, but I get the strange feeling it's been done.

A lot.

Your Mom

21-10-2005 18:05:42

Lol i mean a new incentive site. Of course theres incentive sites out there if thats what u mean

FreeOffersNow

21-10-2005 18:06:45

by = buy

)

CoMpFrEaK

21-10-2005 18:12:35

[quote942b7964ee="Your Mom"]I would like to start a incentive site. I would buy the domain upload the script and avertise and you would buy the hosting (i know very good low cost hosting) and the script. I will even let you apply for the afflites. all you do is put ur info on the online form and they will call you and have a little interview and welcome you, im pretty sure. If you want too, pm me and ill give you my aim.[/quote942b7964ee]

If you can provide me with enough information such as your capital amount and other facts i'd be willing to contribute, but no i will not pay for hosting.

Your Mom

21-10-2005 18:14:41

[quote2ecb6b9ff7="CoMpFrEaK"][quote2ecb6b9ff7="Your Mom"]I would like to start a incentive site. I would buy the domain upload the script and avertise and you would buy the hosting (i know very good low cost hosting) and the script. I will even let you apply for the afflites. all you do is put ur info on the online form and they will call you and have a little interview and welcome you, im pretty sure. If you want too, pm me and ill give you my aim.[/quote2ecb6b9ff7]

If you can provide me with enough information such as your capital amount and other facts i'd be willing to contribute, but no i will not pay for hosting.[/quote2ecb6b9ff7]

Well thats the deal im offering and the hositng i found is 30 dollars a year

CoMpFrEaK

21-10-2005 18:16:54

[quote94b3d3ab07="Your Mom"][quote94b3d3ab07="CoMpFrEaK"][quote94b3d3ab07="Your Mom"]I would like to start a incentive site. I would buy the domain upload the script and avertise and you would buy the hosting (i know very good low cost hosting) and the script. I will even let you apply for the afflites. all you do is put ur info on the online form and they will call you and have a little interview and welcome you, im pretty sure. If you want too, pm me and ill give you my aim.[/quote94b3d3ab07]

If you can provide me with enough information such as your capital amount and other facts i'd be willing to contribute, but no i will not pay for hosting.[/quote94b3d3ab07]

Well thats the deal im offering and the hositng i found is 30 dollars a year[/quote94b3d3ab07]

If you were to open a site, why do you need others to buy the hosting? If you dont have capital then its not a good idea to start. Also if you dont have any experience then you better NOT open a site, or you will be shutting down in weeks.

goofygarber

21-10-2005 18:18:47

If you can't pay $30, then how the blind fuck are you going to ship out maybe $500 in initial orders in the first month before getting advertisers cheques?

Admin

21-10-2005 18:20:22

/me sighs