Ghosts/Spirits

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=23767

Skunk

09-10-2005 07:27:57

Anyone got any cool stories? I've only had things like, after my Grandfather died, I came home and the virgin mary statue had a tear coming from it's eye. Also, my brother slept in the same room that happened and he woke up and felt like he was being strangled. We were down at the cape at the time on vacation, and we go for two weeks so he leaves a week early. Keep in mind this is a 20 year old kid who happens to go to a semi navy/military school called Massachusetts Maritime Academy, he called our house hysterical. He didn't even want to sleep there. Also, that night, when my sister arrived home from her job, she heard something fall in that room. When my grandmother died, we were cleaning out her part of the house, the music box started playing by itself. When we went to my grandfather's house (which is the same as my grandmothers) after he had died, the house was to be sold, we went to the house at like 900 and we walked in and all saw what looked like my grandfather to be walking downstairs where he was 24/7 sitting in his chair watching TV.

x323smostwantedx

09-10-2005 13:05:46

I've heard stories but I have never seen one or anything

KeithA

09-10-2005 13:15:10

http//www.slate.com/id/2127099/?nav=tap3[]http//www.slate.com/id/2127099/?nav=tap3

theysayjump

09-10-2005 13:36:50

ive got some stories........fucked up ones too.

i used to be a skeptic but when i came over here and lived with my wife for a little bit, the house she lived in was haunted. she would tell me about stuff that she had seen and heard but i thought it was all shite.

she said she would see shadows and black cats in the basement and someone telling her to shut the basement door and stuff like that, but i thought she was making it up or just thinking she saw something when it could be easily explainable.

so one night we were sleeping and it was about maybe 3am, i got this tap on the shoulder so i turned over and looked at my wife and she gave me this cassette tape. so i said thanks, ill put it next to the bed ( i was half asleep). so the next day we were in the kitchen downstairs and i remembered about it and asked her why she gave me a tape. she had no idea what i was talking about so i told her, and she was adament that she didnt give me a tape.

so i said, "if there is a tape upstairs at the side of the bed, then there is something fucked up going on". so we went upstairs and there was a tape sitting next to the bed. the thing that made it weird was the fact that i started to remember stuff during the day. i remember that when i turned over, although i thought it was my wife, i remember looking up and there was a man standing at the side of the bed, handing the tape to me, with someone behind him looking over his shoulder.

the tape that was handed to me was a tape that i didnt even know existed. i made a tape for my wife when i 1st met her (we met online so i would send her things from scotland) but i just assumed that she didnt have it anymore or lost it. apparently my wife kept it behind the stereo so that nothing would happen to it and she would know where it was. my mum told me that i used to sleepwalk when i was younger, but that was when i was young, and i didnt even know where the tape was. that was the 1st thing that happened to me.

another time, we were sleeping and i woke up and looked across to the other side of the room and i saw an old man standing there. i was frozen, and i tried waking my wife and calling for her, and screaming but nothing came out. he was just standing there, with a white shirt, brown trousers, he was bald and had a plaque above his head on the wall. it said "brown" and it was a brown plaque with gold trim.

the next day i told my wife and her mum, and she asked me if i saw "this" man and was told to look at the picture on the wall. it was a picture frame of all different people in my wifes family, and the man i saw was on of the people, dressed exactly the same way as i had seen him. it was my wifes grandad who had been murdered before my wife was even born, but i had never seen him before. also in the centre of the town where he used to live, there is a plaque with his name on it because he was a WW2 vet, and the plaque is exactly the same way as i saw it. the place in the room that i saw him, was right next to a closet that had his WW2 uniform in it. whenever we moved the uniform from the closet, shit used to happen, so even though we have now moved house, we made sure that it came with us.

there is quite alot of other stuff that has happened to my wife, myself and my wifes family, but there are too many to post here. needless to say im not a skeptic anymore.

J4320

09-10-2005 14:45:34

Wow... Tell me another one, TSG.

theysayjump

09-10-2005 15:38:19

[quote655f21241f="J4320"]Wow... Tell me another one, TSG.[/quote655f21241f]

lol, does that G stand for gay? wink

and i wouldnt know where to start......maybe ill wait until its a bit later on and you can turn all the lights off and get scared shock

x323smostwantedx

09-10-2005 15:49:44

Can't Wait........... http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/7b4716fabba4bf7b385683e1b48a558b.gif[" alt=""/imgfdc0aa8132]

hehehhehe

09-10-2005 17:27:44

TSJ, those stories game me shivers.... maybe it's because I'm shirtless and it's cold but still...

J4320

09-10-2005 17:31:55

[quote83e3e32320="theysayjump"][quote83e3e32320="J4320"]Wow... Tell me another one, TSG.[/quote83e3e32320]

lol, does that G stand for gay? wink

and i wouldnt know where to start......maybe ill wait until its a bit later on and you can turn all the lights off and get scared shock[/quote83e3e32320]

Lol. O0ops...

oops

nicd.01

09-10-2005 17:54:47

[quote371e76654b="hehehhehe"]TSJ, those stories game me shivers.... maybe it's because I'm shirtless and it's cold but still...[/quote371e76654b]

What a tease. wink

J4320

09-10-2005 18:00:18

I've never had anything evil or demonic happen to me. I'm a Christian and I pray for protection and I've never been exposed to that kind of stuff.

^^^ I'm not saying that all Christians don't have expierences with anything like that.

drummer_kew_03

09-10-2005 18:09:03

I think that some of people's "ghost" encounters and other things like that are actually demons messing with people.

J4320

09-10-2005 18:13:51

[quote8b5d3388cf="drummer_kew_03"]I think that some of people's "ghost" encounters and other things like that are actually demons messing with people.[/quote8b5d3388cf]

Yeah they are.

Demons do mess around with people. A lot of people get these little "tricks" and powers from demons and they think that they can control them.... But in the end we know who has the control.

BTW.... I know this guy and his best friend is the director of the exorcism of emily rose. And the director is a Christian. Kind of strange.

tracemhunter

09-10-2005 18:22:33

candyman... candyman...

J4320

09-10-2005 18:29:19

Quiet you!