Crop Circles?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=23762

Stroid

09-10-2005 00:17:38

I had a conversation tonight with a friend of mine about crop circles. What do you people think about them how are they formed is it aliens or just bored rednecks. I personally have no idea considering some of them are miles long its truely amazing any thoughts?

x323smostwantedx

09-10-2005 00:20:24

I have no idea, I dont think people will do them, not sure though

theysayjump

09-10-2005 00:23:43

i thought bored rednecks WERE aliens shrug

i dont think its aliens. if they could get to here, i think they would have better things to do with our planet than make pretty patterns in the fields.

maybe crop circles are made by 2, two-legged rednecks rolling around in the field trying to have sex. they just roll round and round in circles shrug

or maybe not.

justinag06

09-10-2005 00:27:31

My prof in quantom physics had something to say about ET. Ok i halfway forgot this so im just throwing out numbers.

The universe is so huge, for anyone to examine it all would take millions of years. Plus it's always growing in all directions so it's a neverending game. Bottom line, how would they know that life exists on other planets? They would need to see proof from examining our planet. The chances of them finding and examinging ours are very low, even if they systematically are looking everywhere. We'll assume they find us though. So how could aliens know about life on other planets like earth?

Well radio, lets assume they caught wave of our first radio waves broadcasted back in the 20's, and they tracked it back to us. Then lets say they immeaditatly hopped in their spaceship and came to see us, traveling at the speed of light he said it would be about 100 light years away from the next nearest galaxy putting them here just today or real soon. Just doesnt make sense that they are here.

Thats assuming traveling that fast is possible, and they have the technology, and could make the journey.

When he explained it, it was all numbers this explaination kinda sucks. But it kinda made me think he's probably right.

Unless there is something we all dont know about. Like...traveling at 100X the speed of light or something. You never know, and people will believe what they want to believe.

If there are aliens im not sure why they would do crop circles. I mean if they are knowing and traveling here from galaxy's away, why do they need to bend grass to navagate our planet? Don't they have GPS?

signs was a great movie though

Stroid

09-10-2005 00:29:21

well i saw something on discovery channel once that caught people trying to make them but the thing is sometimes the crop circles are like 16miles wide and there are no tracks like from vehicles and its done overnight that just makes you wonder how the hell someone could do that in one night. its just strange. Plus they are done with such perfection...idk i just thought id put this out there...im going to bed we will see what people say about this by the morning.

Stroid

09-10-2005 00:32:09

a few pics http//www.crystalinks.com/croptrusloe7242.jpg[" alt=""/imgd73dac5d44]

[img="d73dac5d44]http//www.crystalinks.com/cropwoodborough8132.jpg[" alt=""/imgd73dac5d44]

[img="d73dac5d44]http//web.tiscali.it/poma/humanalieninteract/cropcircles/crop3.jpg[" alt=""/imgd73dac5d44]

theysayjump

09-10-2005 00:33:13

it would be very ignorant to think that in something the size of the universe, which is always expanding, that we are the only form of life.

its just too big to even comprehend, there has to be some other form of life somewhere.

on another note, there are more stars in the universe, than there are grains of sand on/in this planet.

Stroid

09-10-2005 00:33:41

i just think its pretty amazing how they are done and how perfect they are its just insane

theysayjump

09-10-2005 00:34:56

yeah they are pretty fuckin sweet.

justinag06

09-10-2005 04:08:43

[quote0259a4ff89="theysayjump"]it would be very ignorant to think that in something the size of the universe, which is always expanding, that we are the only form of life.

its just too big to even comprehend, there has to be some other form of life somewhere.

on another note, there are more stars in the universe, than there are grains of sand on/in this planet.[/quote0259a4ff89]

yeah I agree, the thing about the starts is right though, and thats not even counting planets I mean there are 9 planets to our one sun, so I mean the possibilities are fuckin endless

also i remember I found this really cool ufo site one time it had all sorts of shit in it that was cool. One thing that stood out was from a Stephen Spielberg interview.

Regan was a huge fan or Jaws, and Close encounters so he got a special screening when ET came out and invited spielberg to the White House and at some point leaned over and mentioned
"If you only knew how much of this was true"

plus they have a whole stort of some midnight meeting with Eisenhower, like an alien peace treaty signed back in the 50's. Thats a little crazy and a whole nother story

...ok back to crop circles

Skunk

09-10-2005 07:20:25

I believe there are life forms on other parts of the galaxy, however, 48 Hours had a special a couple of years ago how two idiots with a picup truck and a wooden paddel with strings attached to each end could make a crop circle in a matter or two hours late at night. I myself have had weird experiences. I was coming home with my mom from a party or something, and we were on the highway. I was driving. Traffic had stopped, everyone was out of their car looking at the sky. A seemingly discus shaped object was hovering/flying not a mile high. Very eerie. We'd own them anyway if they came to earth.

thehacker010

09-10-2005 07:37:53

The government is making them with their secret laser weapons up in space. The laser is so accurate that it can target a single person. What better way to test its accuracy than to make "perfect" circles with them?!?

Now I must go away for a while as the government is surely coming after me now.... wink

J4320

09-10-2005 09:45:08

http//www.bluemoongear.com/FunnyPicsComics/ComicCropCircleSm.jpg[" alt=""/img1f455c4e32]

jonnyk1221

09-10-2005 09:53:24

it is very interesting and i would like an answer to this but i dont think we will find out anytime soon.

J4320

09-10-2005 09:56:32

Aliens.

halfbreed

09-10-2005 10:00:28

I believe people do it, but I do believe something else is out there

J4320

09-10-2005 10:03:00

Sometimes people do it........ And other times.......... The unexplained does it.