Paying for epassporte

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=23560

goofygarber

05-10-2005 16:51:07

I'd like someone to send me a gift ePassporte in my name, I'd be willing to pay $25 for a $18 card (you make $2, becuase there is a $5 activation fee)

I'll go by trade ratings here, if you've got a higher then I'd be more than happy to go first, otherwise, reverse that.

I can pay with paypal or credit card (if you've got a billing api that will take american express or mastercard)

skillet2003

05-10-2005 16:54:53

how is that epassporte working for you? i asked a question earlier about it but seems to get no response. do they work at all the online offers? is there any other virtual credit card that is better or will this be good enough?

goofygarber

05-10-2005 16:55:59

Are you retarted?
I'm asking for someone to purchase one for me; in gift format. They will work fine for all free site offers.

skillet2003

05-10-2005 17:09:49

ok wow, your not a dork at all, what do you need this for? and yes i know for offers but how are you guys getting so many free stuff when theres a limited amount of offers to sign up for, are you just paying people to do them for you or what? i want to complete xbox 360 and flatscreens but theres no way i can do about 20 different offers there aren't that many, espically if i won't do a credit card offer.

goofygarber

05-10-2005 17:11:04

I don't pay people for my refferals, I just tell my friends that i'll give them 5 bucks if they sign up and do an offer, and I just have them do offers they actually want (rhapsody is popular)

skillet2003

05-10-2005 17:13:58

now may i ask what is different with the "gift" epassporte? as compared to buying your own. and don't get mad cause i'm asking so many questions, be glad i'm keeping your post at the top of the forum.

goofygarber

05-10-2005 17:15:42

Haha, I actually already lined it up; but I don't mind my name being around =P
All a gift epassporte is is that its not linked to my credit card until I choose to, and I don't want to do it under my CC because it [bf0313e1875]does[/bf0313e1875] charge like 27% cash advance fees.

skillet2003

05-10-2005 17:19:17

ok, you don't have to answer this question but i think i have one last one. if i want to get a friend an epassporte using my credit card and what not and give it to them can they still sign up for offers under me? or cause i bought the epassporte offers won't be allowed because they have the same billing address as me and what not. i'm tryin to get my friends to do offers for me but they are unwilling to shell out their cc#s so i want to conveince them these offers are legit and give them a virtual card instead. any ideas?

goofygarber

05-10-2005 17:21:24

They get a whole new number, they can do offers below you )

skillet2003

05-10-2005 17:25:37

right i can see that, but i thought when i purchased one my billing address would be attached to it, therefore when they completed an offer they would have to put my billing address on the form instead of theirs and if more than 1 friends does the same offer they probably would see the same address and that wouldn't work out. or if i buy them an epassporte can they put it in their address (without the use of their cc#)