I'm sad, VERY SAD!!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=23372

Deadipod7

02-10-2005 16:34:06

I really like this girl and she had broke up with my friend 3 months ago(and i have liked her 4 a while).So i wated the 3 months and i kept asking her out and she kept saying no,well today i asked and i even spent all this time making a real knock your socks off poam and she finally told me her real answer which said she doesn't like me and the guy she does like is the same friend that broke up with her.I asked my friend and he doesn't want to babk out with her. so i got turned down really bad,and there's no chance to ever get her i think.........

What do u guy's and gal's think? is there still a chance she might change her mind? or is it hopeless and i've been waisting my time? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

just forget about this then! i'm just very pissed off.

tracemhunter

02-10-2005 16:37:00

i think you need to put this shit on your emo myspace.

Bill

02-10-2005 16:37:09

[quote5b9df98b18="Deadipod7"]I really like this girl and she had broke up with my friend 3 months ago(and i have liked her 4 a while).So i wated the 3 months and i kept asking her out and she kept saying no,well today i asked and i even spent all this time making a real knock your socks off poam and she finally told me her real answer which said she doesn't like me and the guy she does like is the same friend that broke up with her.I asked my friend and he wants nothing to do with her so i got turned down really bad,and there's no chance to ever get her i think.........

What do u guy's and gal's think? is there still a chance she might change her mind? or is it [b5b9df98b18]hopeless and i've been waisting my time[/b5b9df98b18]? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry[/quote5b9df98b18]

Deadipod7

02-10-2005 16:38:30

[quoted6fc1f5e60="tracemhunter"]i think you need to put this shit on your emo myspace.[/quoted6fc1f5e60]

whatever! all i wanted was some advice! Please!!! roll roll roll

nicd.01

02-10-2005 16:41:24

Take about 6 percocet and you'll feel alllllllllll better.

I figure I'll give you some real advice... If she says she doesn't want to go out with you that means she doesn't want to go out with you. Begging will just annoy her so just move on and try to forget about it.

Admin

02-10-2005 16:44:27

Take a deep breath and move on. Maybe this will help

Realize that falling in love with someone is just the results of a series of generic events that can occur between you and basically anyone who meets your standards of attractiveness. It's just an emotional manifestation of a handfull of chemicals bouncing back and forth. It's not the holy grail of living, it's not your reason to exist and it's definitely not something reserved for "that one person". Accept that you are just an animal with a big brain that allows him to fret over what only amounts to a game of hormone pool. What you're feeling is not your soul dying a gurgling, ugly death, but withdrawal. All the happy chemicals that saturated your body when you were with her are kicking out cold turkey, and your body is screaming bloody murder, where are my fucking endorphins?

It's just chocolate. Find a new bar.

JUNIOR6886

02-10-2005 16:46:00

She said no the first time you asked her out and
you didnt take a hint? move on dude....

J4320

02-10-2005 17:01:48

Give her 50 roses and ask her out as a friend then pull her into a dark corner and have your way with her.

Or not...

JuG

02-10-2005 17:12:06

Just to let you know there will be so many more girls that will make you sad so get use to it lol sorry to say that

Batman

02-10-2005 17:13:48

i m rly sry 4 ur loss i m in the smae bote. how do u othre 12 yr olds deel with it/

J4320

02-10-2005 17:17:44

They unsuccessfully try to achieve orgasm.

JUNIOR6886

02-10-2005 17:18:29

[quote0a9db0f42a="J4320"]They unsuccessfully try to achieve orgasm.[/quote0a9db0f42a] lol lol lol lol lol

Deadipod7

02-10-2005 17:24:33

hey thanks guy's that really helped,Now i feel better D

J4320

02-10-2005 17:25:45

Are you attractive? Because if you're not... You need to rely on charm... And that hardly ever works because most girls only look on the outside.

Good luck. ;)

Deadipod7

02-10-2005 17:29:36

[quote15b6c7907e="J4320"]Are you attractive? Because if you're not... You need to rely on charm... And that hardly ever works because most girls only look on the outside.

Good luck. ;)[/quote15b6c7907e]

well....i don't know. I have a six pack,and my bicepts and tricepts are pretty big, have a little bit of acne still but other than that i don't know.u tell me.

tracemhunter

02-10-2005 17:32:35

just use your hand. it will never fail.

bullseye4u

02-10-2005 17:40:17

are you fat ?

drummer_kew_03

02-10-2005 17:41:14

But if your hands falls asleep on you, just give up.

Deadipod7

02-10-2005 17:41:33

no

jadem

02-10-2005 19:42:23

From a woman's perspective

If she told you no, she meant no. The only time a girl says no and doesn't mean it is when she's playing games with your head.

Just because you like someone, doesn't mean they have to like you back. Just because you might be better than your friend, doesn't mean you'll get all the chicks.

The fact that you kept asking her out, even after she said no, probably pissed her off. I would be annoyed (and have, in fact, been in her shoes).

The only time she would change her mind is to 1) try and make your friend jealous 2) she's desperate and figures that you'll do to pass the time or 3) she's screwed up enough not to know her own feelings and emotions on the matter.

All in all, she said no, enough said.

Vector

02-10-2005 19:58:54

if she says no, she says no.

FreeOffersNow

02-10-2005 20:04:57

[quoted2c0ea2d9e="Deadipod7"][quoted2c0ea2d9e="J4320"]Are you attractive? Because if you're not... You need to rely on charm... And that hardly ever works because most girls only look on the outside.

Good luck. ;)[/quoted2c0ea2d9e]

well....i don't know. I have a six pack,and my bicepts and tricepts are pretty big, have a little bit of acne still but other than that i don't know.u tell me.[/quoted2c0ea2d9e]

Heh, believe it or not there is a difference between being attractive and having a skinny-man's six pack. How old are you? From the sound of it you shouldn't be as concerned about this as you are...not to mention that there is somewhat of an unwritten law about guys dating their friend's ex girlfriends.

JOSHBOX

02-10-2005 20:09:15

boobs.

autiger

02-10-2005 20:30:03

I say that you should just move on. If you wait around on her you may pass on someone else. People will come and go into your life that you really care about but nothing will ever work out, it is just the way things go. I think that there is someone for everyone (yeah I said it!)...but something I thought about whenever I was writing my senior english paper on fate and also from my past experiences was yes there may be one person for everyone, but is it possible to meet the right person at the wrong time so you two never get together?? I doubt it, as me myself I have faith that God will work things out. Some people probably don't prescribe to my same view on things and that's fine as it is my opinion, I just hope people respect my views as I do theirs!

But seriously don't worry too much about it as you'll forget this girl just as soon as someone else better comes along. I've been in a similar situation as a friend of mine dated this girl and i was even the one who noticed her first but he got in there and asked her out and started dating her. Well a few years after they broke up I figured I'd try to give it a shot and things seemed to be going well as I felt the connection and we hung out and had a good time. I even found out that for awhile while she was dating my buddy she felt she might have liked me more than him. So anyways I asked her to be my girlfriend (can't believe I used to do that) once and she said no and I felt that the timing may have been wrong so we continued to hang and I asked her to Homecoming and we had a great night. Having seen Can't Hardly Wait around this time I naturally knew that I should give her a note. I gave her the note and waited. Turns out the huge display of emotion really got to her and made her cry, along with song lyrics (but I won't give those away)....but in the end she just didn't like me like that.....and a few months later she ended up dating another of my buddies.......but he made sure it was fine by me if they did, and it was as if they were happy why should I be sour about it....

Flash forward to now and I honestly am glad things didn't work out with her as it turns out she sucks at life....she really wasn't too cool. Another thing I regret is the fact that somewhere out there there is a note where I poured my soul out to this girl as a naive 10th grader and man I bet I said some embarrassing stuff. So please don't put too much stock into this one girl unless you really feel that she is the best thing that has ever happened to you. Girls will come and go and chances are really good you'll end up wondering why you ever bothered with this one....Good luck!

goofygarber

02-10-2005 20:34:45

[quote01c277f923="FreeOffersNow"][quote01c277f923="Deadipod7"][quote01c277f923="J4320"]Are you attractive? Because if you're not... You need to rely on charm... And that hardly ever works because most girls only look on the outside.

Good luck. ;)[/quote01c277f923]

well....i don't know. I have a six pack,and my bicepts and tricepts are pretty big, have a little bit of acne still but other than that i don't know.u tell me.[/quote01c277f923]

Heh, believe it or not there is a difference between being attractive and having a skinny-man's six pack. How old are you? From the sound of it you shouldn't be as concerned about this as you are...not to mention that there is somewhat of an unwritten law about guys dating their friend's ex girlfriends.[/quote01c277f923]

Ex girlfriends? I went out with my best friends girlfriend for like 2 months )

nicd.01

02-10-2005 20:44:11

What you need is a prostitute.

Batman

02-10-2005 23:54:43

[quote4d9692c839="drummer_kew_03"]But if your hands falls asleep on you, just give up.[/quote4d9692c839]
That's the best part. Everybody loves a good "stranger" once and a while.

halfbreed

03-10-2005 07:08:20

[quotece3df1313b="Batman"][quotece3df1313b="drummer_kew_03"]But if your hands falls asleep on you, just give up.[/quotece3df1313b]
That's the best part. Everybody loves a good "stranger" once and a while.[/quotece3df1313b]

indeed