Little Things That Piss You Off

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=23275

J4320

30-09-2005 21:16:11

List some things that are little yet they piss you off. I'll name a few and then a few more tomorrow.

- People walking in hallways and just stopping to talk to someone

- Emo kids

- People diving through lanes in traffic only to end up right next to you at the stop light.

-Little kids talking like rappers

-White kids acting like rappers

-fat people shock

-Girls who are over-dramatic

Hmmm.... I'll think of more tomorrow.

bigchan2k

30-09-2005 21:18:40

-PpL dAt TyPe LiKe Dis

J4320

30-09-2005 21:20:20

-Cashiers that talk to you forever and mark your stuff up all slow and take their time while your in a hurry just trying to get in and out.

slease

30-09-2005 21:22:31

Emo kids huh. You're the one listening to the Ataris punk.

- bumper stickers
- Hangovers
- Walking in to things
- Blisters

tracemhunter

30-09-2005 21:25:33

1. people that order from a list in the drive-thru. get your fatass out of the car if you are going to order that much crap. the drive-thru is for people in a hurry and for small orders.

2. the sound of a vacuum cleaner

3. fat people that are so lazy that they drive around in the scooters that are for disabled people

4. people who wear sunglasses at night, hats when its cloudy, and belts when their pants fit just fine

5. people that smell like ass

6. people that think they know how download when all they know is p2p and torrent.

none of that is in a specific order but just in general.

bigchan2k

30-09-2005 21:27:13

-Girls that dress all sexy and then when you try to talk to them, they ignore you

gratisrocks

30-09-2005 21:27:52

this just happened a minute ago!

i went to my freezer to get the last ice cream cone and the box is still there so i open it and nothings left! jeez

o wait i took the last one last time hehe oops

Batman

30-09-2005 21:28:32

People that try to make a new thread that's the same as an old one.

Allen626

30-09-2005 21:57:16

-Goths
-Emos
-People who are racist, but deny it (im from texas)
-Retards that are not supposed to be Retarded
-Neo-Conservatives
-Hummer 2s
-People with SUVs for no reason
-Jacked up trucks with tires that are way too fucking big
-People blasting there shitty music out of shitty speakers in there shitty cars
-Most rappers lyrics, because they are fucking retarded
-People who listen to rapper lyrics and take it seriously
-People that hate Pink Floyd
-People that hate 70s rock
-Drinking and driving with your kid in the car
-Drinking and driving
-BRAGGING about drinking and driving
-People who think they are leet because they know how to use mIRC, or FTPs
-Shitty soap operas
-RIAA, and MPAA
-Most Captialism
-Our state of Government
-People who think Communism is evil
-People who think Socalism is evil
-People who think that PRICE GOUGING IS RIGHT, and Supply and Demand
-Religous Freaks
-Me not having a million dollars, that blows.

noojerz

30-09-2005 22:35:37

People who make loud noises when they chew, especially with their mouth open.

tonydanza92

30-09-2005 22:41:44

when fat people have shorts ride up their ass

when fat people get up and their shirts sit on top of their fat asses in the back

#1 - PARENTS WHO LET THEIR KIDS GET FAT

#2 - Fat people

theysayjump

30-09-2005 22:59:31

[quoted9ee7449e2="Allen626"]-Goths
-Emos
-People who are racist, but deny it (im from texas)
-Retards that are not supposed to be Retarded
-Neo-Conservatives
-Hummer 2s
-People with SUVs for no reason
-Jacked up trucks with tires that are way too fucking big
-People blasting there shitty music out of shitty speakers in there shitty cars
-Most rappers lyrics, because they are fucking retarded
-People who listen to rapper lyrics and take it seriously
-People that hate Pink Floyd
-People that hate 70s rock
-Drinking and driving with your kid in the car
-Drinking and driving
-BRAGGING about drinking and driving
-People who think they are leet because they know how to use mIRC, or FTPs
-Shitty soap operas
-RIAA, and MPAA
-Most Captialism
-Our state of Government
-People who think Communism is evil
-People who think Socalism is evil
-People who think that PRICE GOUGING IS RIGHT, and Supply and Demand
-Religous Freaks
-Me not having a million dollars, that blows.[/quoted9ee7449e2]

we have quite a bit in common.

i agree with everything you said except the 1st 2, and the last one D

-people who dislike fat people because they are fat
-people who mistreat other people/kids
-people who mistreat animals
-people who think that they are always right
-people who have to have everything their own way
-people who insist on telling you, you wil go to hell unless you believe in jesus
-people who cant open their mind up to the possibility that governments do bad things
-people who cant see bush for the what he really is/does/is doing
-people who cant have a political debate without flaming wink
-people who cant go more than a day without washing
-people who care too much about what peolple look like
-people who expect you to green as soon as you sign up
-people who cant even say thank you when you hold a door open for them
-people

Allen626

30-09-2005 23:44:29

Oh man, if someone mistreats a animal it really pisses me off.

And about holding the door, that is a really wierd social policy if you think about it. You will go out of you're way (at least I will) to open a door for someone behind me when it would be easier for me and him to just let him open the door again. It is just a social occurence that you do out of respect, but it has no pratical reason.

I try to think of people being good in nature, but in big societies it is usually wrong.

Emo kids really arent that bad, but it is way too easy to make fun of them. Not really someone that listens to the music, just the subculture in general.

And goth kids make me mad because they form there own niches and social structures while trying to rebel from niches and social structures. It is like hypocritical in the extreme, and usually they are just wrong on a lot of stuff. But many have the potential for something better, they just dont use it. They need to make a self-discepline pill, no more antianxiety and depression pills D. That would make our society a lot better imo.

JuG

01-10-2005 00:02:02

-Overall respect
-People that walk slow across the street when cars are coming
-People that h4x0r5 0r pC
-Little kids

theysayjump

01-10-2005 00:24:15

[quoteef1a0e5dc3="Allen626"]Emo kids really arent that bad, but it is way too easy to make fun of them. Not really someone that listens to the music, just the subculture in general.[/quoteef1a0e5dc3]

that reminds me about a video i just saw online. Ill make a thread about it D

[quoteef1a0e5dc3]And goth kids make me mad because they form there own niches and social structures while trying to rebel from niches and social structures. It is like hypocritical in the extreme[/quoteef1a0e5dc3]

kinda like wearing a Che Guevara T-shirt to show you are a Che fan/follower/idoliser etc, or trying to be anarchistic by wearing an anarchy badge on your jacket? lol

J4320

01-10-2005 08:02:08

[quote6f99cfa43d="slease"]Emo kids huh. You're the one listening to the Ataris punk.

- bumper stickers
- Hangovers
- Walking in to things
- Blisters[/quote6f99cfa43d]

Yeah it's because I leave my iTunes running on party shuffle in my room and I have TONS of ataris downloaded on my computer. Most of their songs are so short that it's easy to just sit through them and wait for the next track. I think last night I wasn't on party shuffle and it was going down the list of Ataris.

But it doesn't matter anyway. They aren't emo. They're rock/punk and they aren't too bad. They have nothing to do with emo kids.

johnjimjones

01-10-2005 09:19:59

-people who drive slow
-people who walk slow
-scammers
-[bfafe60cb4c]smokers[/bfafe60cb4c] (usually not the person, just the habit/action of)

there are [ifafe60cb4c]many[/ifafe60cb4c] more
I can be a very enraged person. D

halfbreed

01-10-2005 09:22:00

-Eating a pizza and then having all the cheese etc. come off.

J4320

01-10-2005 09:34:15

-People who brag about stuff that they can't even do.

-Stupid parents

-Junk food

-Country music

-Gothic kids

-Anime

-Kids thinking drugs are cool

- Fat chicks wearing tight and revealing clothing

-Over 70 year old drivers, they should be re-tested

-85% of the music on the radio

-Gas prices

-Unreal shipping prices on eBay when you know it obviously doesn't cost that much to ship

-Morons who work at a store but don't know what's in it

bballp6699

01-10-2005 09:34:57

People that LIVE in this country and can't speak a word of English.

nate08

01-10-2005 09:38:51

[bd80e3bb992] -I ABSOLUTLEY hate the retarded post card like things that fall out of magazines. If I want to renew my subscription, I will. I don't need 10 things falling out of my magazine trying to get me to buy something that I don't need.

-Junk Mail/Spam E-Mail - Would these people just please give up?

-Telemarketers who call even though your number is CLEARLY on the Do Not Call List

-Very Picky Eaters

-Pure Snobs

-People who smoke when non-smokers are around, and just smoking itself. And smoking companies who market to 13 year olds...

-Very soggy French Fries...Very soggy Bacon[/bd80e3bb992]

slease

01-10-2005 09:47:10

- People who don't have propper table manners. A little etiquette lesson for the board.

1) When you are through with your meal, place your knife and fork together with the fork facing down.

2) At a nice restaraunt your salad fork is the shorter one with two notches taken out of the prongs. Don't eat your salad with your dinner fork.

3) At a nice restaraunt when your table is crowded... your glasses and coffee cup are the ones set to your right.

4) When a waiter or waitress is bringing you your entree do not have your cellphone or glasses sitting where they need to place your plate.

I'm sure there are a lot of other etiquette issues that piss me off as well. I'll spare you though.

aolsuxs

03-10-2005 21:09:58

Lots of things annoy me

- People driving 50mph in the high-speed lane
- Elderly people driving (see above)
- People with cell phones attached to their heads 24/7 (especially when driving, they all try to hit me) (see 1st)
- Telemarketers
- Parents who think TVs/Videogames/Computers can raise their kids
---Parents that let their 10-14 year-old daughters dress like skanks
- Native speakers of English who can't spell for shit (and have worse grammar than a non-native speaker)
- MTV - they should just consolidate VH1 and MTV
- Resorting to CMT (due to MTV lacking music), which leads to listening to online radio
- Jack Thompson - the epitome of what's wrong with society and this generation of parents
- People that only use one door when there are two available, which leads to...
--- People with a herd mentality! C'mon folks!
- Rubber-neckers (always slowing down to look at someone who was pulled over, or had a minor fender-bender.
- Posers, fronters, and Hot Topic - Hot Topic feeds the posers!

... I could keep ranting but I won't.

Allen626

03-10-2005 21:14:30

You talking about thoose bluetooth wireless ear sets? I think thoose things are kinda cool.

aolsuxs

03-10-2005 21:17:11

Oh, and one more thing, I don't want to step on anyone's toes, but...

- Bloggers that think people other than their friends care about what's going on in their lives!!!!

C'mon people! Why don't you hang out with your friends, who are the only ones that care about what's going on!

Unless you are showing off some good photos, need something to organize your life, share useful information, or your friends are spread all over the country, where hanging out is near-impossible,

I
DON'T
CARE!!!

---

EDIT

Bluetooth is cool with me, I just hate how people think they can drive, talk and hold a cell phone in their hands at the same time, without being distracted and drifting into other lanes.

J4320

04-10-2005 06:24:49

Yeah it's kind of weird when someone has this tiny bluetooth set on the side of their head and they look at you and you think they're talking to you but they're really just talking to whoever's on the other line.

phoebe7

04-10-2005 06:59:03

I have a few pet peeves.

1.) People who don't walk on the right side. Whether it be on the sidewalk, at the mall, etc. I think you should walk how you drive. Then there's those people who'll just keep walking on the left and won't move till they're like a foot in front of you and get mad that you didn't move to the left as well. Is that like a power trip or something?

2.) Sounds of people eating, chewing, slurping, etc. I hate it. Especially when they talk with their mouth full and/or chew with their mouth open. I hate the sound of slurping out of a pop can.

3.) People who always try to finish your sentence, or finish it along with you. It's like I want to tell them "What, Wow you knew what i was going to say, good for you. Now let me say it. I dont need you to talk with me." Or "No, I was NOT going to say that so stop acting like you know what i want to say." UGH, I do not like that.

4.) People who stare when you walk into business, like a restaurant. I just want to wave at them or something. Why do you need to stare? Just staring in general. I hate that the most.

Allen626

04-10-2005 10:11:09

I stare at people through there side mirrors if they drive too slow on the roads. They always change lanes, or accelarate. Staring is a great way to get people to do something.

But im not sure what you mean by stare when you walk into a business. When im really bored and tired and waiting on something I place myself in a semitrance like staring state.

phoebe7

04-10-2005 10:13:33

I mean, people who stare AT you. This happens way too often, but when I walk into a restaurant with family or friends, people will stare at us! Or even stare at us eat. One time my brother actually waved. LOL.

But people who are just staring off into space don't really bother me!

dug1200

04-10-2005 11:09:31

i hate when im talking to someone and ask them a question...they respond "what" or "huh" and then they answer my question as i start to ask it again

also i hate the sight of people bitting their nails

tracemhunter

04-10-2005 11:24:32

- doing dishes
- having to walk down 3 flights of stairs to move my car because my parents want to park in the garage and i am parked in front of it because all of the other spots are taken by the time i get home at night.
- opening the door for people and they dont say thank you (my dad did it for someone and they didnt say thanks, he kicked their heel while they were walking and said "your welcome")
- fast food
- the smell of anything being fried
- blogs, if i care about your life... i will ask

JUNIOR6886

04-10-2005 13:02:09

[quote48ae7af0eb="aolsuxs"]Lots of things annoy me

- People driving 50mph in the high-speed lane
- Elderly people driving (see above)
- People with cell phones attached to their heads 24/7 (especially when driving, they all try to hit me) (see 1st)
- Telemarketers
- Parents who think TVs/Videogames/Computers can raise their kids
---Parents that let their 10-14 year-old daughters dress like skanks
- Native speakers of English who can't spell for shit (and have worse grammar than a non-native speaker)
- MTV - they should just consolidate VH1 and MTV
- Resorting to CMT (due to MTV lacking music), which leads to listening to online radio
- Jack Thompson - the epitome of what's wrong with society and this generation of parents
- People that only use one door when there are two available, which leads to...
--- People with a herd mentality! C'mon folks!
- Rubber-neckers (always slowing down to look at someone who was pulled over, or had a minor fender-bender.
- Posers, fronters, and Hot Topic - Hot Topic feeds the posers!

... I could keep ranting but I won't.[/quote48ae7af0eb]

Yes EVERY person who shops at hot topic is a poser roll its not the greatest store in the world....but they have some cool stuff there....

nicd.01

04-10-2005 13:25:37

-CLOSE TALKERS! You know what I'm talking about...

Matt8789

04-10-2005 14:23:19

-Traffic. Traffic traffic traffic. Rush hour i hate it it brings out the worst in me
-People who like to ride next to another person in a 2 lane, 55mph zone, so you cant pass either side both of them going like 55 or less
-Old people on the road
-People in trucks or SUVs that like to tailgate me with their brights on
-People on their cell phones driving (especially ladies..hang up bitch!)
-Seeing old ladies driving M5's and Hummers
-Parents who let their children dress like hoes
-Bitchy 15 year olds
-Close talkers
-People who slow down to under the speed limit whenever they spot a cop ANYWHERE

PoPoJiJo

04-10-2005 15:44:06

1. People who yell when they are talking particulary if they are close talkers
2. People who don't say thank you and you're welcome
3. Oblivious slow walkers(usually women who are so wrapped up in their convo they don't relize(sp?)/care that someone is behind them and trying to get somewhere
4. People who stop to talk in the middle of doorways or in the middle of busy halls
5. PEOPLE

J4320

04-10-2005 17:05:00

I HATE IT when idiots stop in the middle of hallways or doorways and don't think people are behind them then you're tyring to back up out of their way or get around them, then they whip around and bump into you. It's really annoying and stupid.

Phbs83

04-10-2005 23:29:24

1)
[quote13d44b7e9d="phoebe7"]
Sounds of people eating, chewing, slurping, etc. I hate it. Especially when they talk with their mouth full and/or chew with their mouth open. I hate the sound of slurping out of a pop can.[/quote13d44b7e9d]

I can't stand this. It pisses me off, and I go crazy when someone does it... A sign of extremely poor manners. This is [b13d44b7e9d]the[/b13d44b7e9d] thing I hate most.

2) I hate people who try hard to get attention, but are too annoying in their attempts.

3) I hate people who believe everything they are told is always true, or who don't care about anything outside their closest social circle - there is a world out there, you know?

4) Like... You know like... I mean like.... Like.... This is like.... - and that is in 2 sentences. Learn some words damn it. A sign of poor vocabulary. Especially bad when combined with 1,2 and/or 3

5) Students who go to class / or anywhere in their pyjamas. What the flick?!?

6) Some wannabe "super-models" who are over 200lbs. Girls, do you really think that it is nice to look at you in short skirts / tight tops? Ughh this is disgusting. Get real, dress in clothes that better fit you and look nicer on you

7) People who don't respect other people's rights. I.e. roommates talking on the phone while you're sleeping, etc. And these same people go mad when you even slightly violate their rights - this is ridiculous

I could go on for quite a while, but that should be enough for now )

xXHasek99

05-10-2005 02:00:27

i hate STUPID PEOPLE... that pretty much describes what you guys said, only in 4 words. http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/05c4b320d758ae7ac98bee3d48db03b6.gif[" alt=""/imgc511998056]