Jeunesse offer

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=22465

halfbreed

20-09-2005 16:13:47

Okay so I called to cancel right now, and the dude who answered was very unprofessional and was kind of a dick. Then he was all well why do you want to cancel? Because you were trying to win something online or what. I was like (in my head) wtf? I've never had anyone say something like that lol. Has anyone else had this happen? I made up so bs about it was for my mom but her skin doctor said she couldn't use it.

cartrenroy

20-09-2005 16:14:41

[quote40362306fd="halfbreed"]Okay so I called to cancel right now, and the dude who answered was very unprofessional and was kind of a dick. Then he was all well why do you want to cancel? Because you were trying to win something online or what. I was like (in my head) wtf? I've never had anyone say something like that lol. Has anyone else had this happen? I made up so bs about it was for my mom but her skin doctor said she couldn't use it.[/quote40362306fd]

wtf, they always ask you WHY but they never ask (at least not to me) if I was getting something online.

tracemhunter

20-09-2005 16:15:47

lol. i had to call customer ASUS customer service today to get a new motherboard and the lady was a bitch to me. at least she spoke english unlike dell, hp, and sbc customer service reps.

halfbreed

20-09-2005 16:20:33

[quotea0b60ec7b2="cartrenroy"][quotea0b60ec7b2="halfbreed"]Okay so I called to cancel right now, and the dude who answered was very unprofessional and was kind of a dick. Then he was all well why do you want to cancel? Because you were trying to win something online or what. I was like (in my head) wtf? I've never had anyone say something like that lol. Has anyone else had this happen? I made up so bs about it was for my mom but her skin doctor said she couldn't use it.[/quotea0b60ec7b2]

wtf, they always ask you WHY but they never ask (at least not to me) if I was getting something online.[/quotea0b60ec7b2]

Yeah me too! That's why I made this thread because it's so odd. He said now did you have a reason to cancel or were you trying to get something free online. But he wasn't joking or being nice about it. He kinda made it seem like I was a bad person for cancelling

Veek

20-09-2005 16:32:20

I'd ask for their supervisor. I worked for retail for 2 years so I'm picky about customer servie.

KeithA

20-09-2005 16:40:34

I spoke with customer service at 1800Patches today...second time in a week. Last time, they asked a lot of questions. This time, no questions at all. Whole call took 45 seconds.

Go figure.

Peinecone

20-09-2005 16:53:01

I calles Jeunesse today. The lady i got was very freindly. She asked me if i want to keep my stuff for like $18, but i declined and she gave me a RMA number. Whole conversation about 1 minute.

GameHost

20-09-2005 16:56:17

I would definately talk to the manager.

Gigante

20-09-2005 17:00:31

Ask him his name next time, and his employee number. He will shit his pants when he thinks you are keeping tabs. You can always ask them this BEFORE the conversation, makes for a much better convo.

ben laden

20-09-2005 18:01:47

Can you post the number to call to cancel Jeunesse? I couldn't find the number on the website.

tpham2006

20-09-2005 18:04:26

I would have told him I wanted the cream to see if it works...but obviously, it did not because my balls still have wrinkles.

FreeOffersNow

20-09-2005 19:29:04

I guess I'm the only lucky one who (after using the product on a trial basis, and deciding that I was unhappy with the results) called and was told I didn't have to send it back? I emailed them the employee's name who told me I didn't have to send it back just to put it in writing ) The woman sounded a bit clueless, but hey...works for me.

halfbreed

20-09-2005 19:50:32

1-800-754-6211

bballp6699

20-09-2005 19:56:32

I called for this offer today and the guy took my name and number and told me he'd call and email me to confirm the cancel or something. Was this bullshit justing me to stick with it so they could bill me?

halfbreed

20-09-2005 19:58:34

Did they actually email you?

drum attacks

20-09-2005 20:51:57

I loved it when I called to cancel this offer. I gave the trial to my mom and when she saw the price tag on that crap I gave them a call to cancel. The lady asked me why I was going to cancel and if it did anything to my skin. I thought itd be funny being a guy to say "I liked how it looked, but mainly its really hard to get it off. I use alot of makep and I need all of my makeup to be off before I go into work and before my wife sees me." Something along those lines )

halfbreed

20-09-2005 20:59:55

Should have told them it didn't work too well when you masturbated.

Gigante

20-09-2005 21:42:22

"My wife is pissed because it hurt when i tried to use it as a lubricant."

Fugger

21-09-2005 07:55:02

[quoteb843b2a3c5="halfbreed"]Okay so I called to cancel right now, and the dude who answered was very unprofessional and was kind of a dick. Then he was all well why do you want to cancel? Because you were trying to win something online or what. I was like (in my head) wtf? I've never had anyone say something like that lol. Has anyone else had this happen? I made up so bs about it was for my mom but her skin doctor said she couldn't use it.[/quoteb843b2a3c5]

Only time I encountered something like that was canceling AOL. I told them that someone stole my credit card and signed up and I found out about it. The guy on the phone said that they get a lot of people doing that trying to get free ipods, I asked him how that was even possible and the guy was clueless. But fortunatley for me, AOL was kind enough to offer me a discount if I wanted to keep AOL despite the service being activated 'with out my permission'.