DVD Recorders

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=22214

newb

17-09-2005 19:17:06

I'm thinking about starting DVDRecorders4free.com but I have some questions first. If i end up getting a DVD Recorder, can I program the recorder to record something just like Tivo? I really don't need to record to DVD's, just the hard drive, so I don't know if its worth it to puruse the site. And do I have to have a monthly subscribtion like Tivo? I may just use the money to buy a Tivo and the subscribtion.

Crynos

17-09-2005 19:24:42

[quote5fc033d846="newb"]I'm thinking about starting DVDRecorders4free.com but I have some questions first. If i end up getting a DVD Recorder, can I program the recorder to record something just like Tivo? I really don't need to record to DVD's, just the hard drive, so I don't know if its worth it to puruse the site. And do I have to have a monthly subscribtion like Tivo? I may just use the money to buy a Tivo and the subscribtion.[/quote5fc033d846]I think they have a regular DVR (just the harddrive), or they did at some point. They mightve taken it off when they redid the site. Id just get the money and buy a tivo+lifetime sub