orderit4free = scamm????

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=22012

me.is.n00b

15-09-2005 10:13:12

i completed 2 level two offers (real rhapsody, bargain network) and didn't get credit after quite some time. i opened a support ticket and next thing i kno admin tells me none of those offers were on my account and to do the jeunesse offer and closes the ticket.

wtf was that. i had all the emails saved comfirming i signed up and completed the offers and he tells me to do another offer and closes the ticket right away. wont even take the emails into account.

i use IE as my main browser so there shouldnt have been any problems.

good2speed

15-09-2005 10:16:48

[quotebbec7e768a="me.is.n00b"]i completed 2 level two offers (real rhapsody, bargain network) and didn't get credit after quite some time. i opened a support ticket and next thing i kno admin tells me none of those offers were on my account and to do the jeunesse offer and closes the ticket.

wtf was that. i had all the emails saved comfirming i signed up and completed the offers and he tells me to do another offer and closes the ticket right away. wont even take the emails into account.

i use IE as my main browser so there shouldnt have been any problems.[/quotebbec7e768a]

wtf are we suppose to do about that? Thisspecific forum (scammers section) is for FIG users who scam other FIG users. It is not for companies that scam individuals, as that is out of our reach. Please look through the forums and properly place your posts.

Pete

15-09-2005 10:18:47

[quoteef1d902643="good2speed"][quoteef1d902643="me.is.n00b"]i completed 2 level two offers (real rhapsody, bargain network) and didn't get credit after quite some time. i opened a support ticket and next thing i kno admin tells me none of those offers were on my account and to do the jeunesse offer and closes the ticket.

i use IE as my main browser so there shouldnt have been any problems.[/quoteef1d902643]

wtf are we suppose to do about that? Thisspecific forum (scammers section) is for FIG users who scam other FIG users. It is not for companies that scam individuals, as that is out of our reach. Please look through the forums and properly place your posts.[/quoteef1d902643]
why you are so rude speedy, noobie didn't know.. lol can't you be nicer???

edit

by the way speedy we are almost the same users)
55TR, reregistered in same month..

comppimp

15-09-2005 14:49:58

Moved to OT.

Lupi

16-09-2005 06:44:04

8/10

Takes forever to load though, even with broadband...

- Lupi

JuG

16-09-2005 12:26:11

Listen if he dont see they got credited then he dont get paid, why should he take the e-mails that you signed up for something if they never credited it? He is running a new website he dont have money saved up yet from the company like freepay and trainn.