I'd forgotten how good Jordan was

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=21901

doylnea

14-09-2005 04:24:41

I saw this is a sig at another forum I read. Goshdang was Jordan a pimp player; and a pimp, but that's a different story.

http//www.yougotflamed.com/data/media/2/MJOnPippenMiss.gif[" alt=""/imgba8db677e3]

jadem

14-09-2005 07:06:22

[quote582e2a3fb5="doylnea"]I saw this is a sig at another forum I read. Goshdang was Jordan a pimp player; and a pimp, but that's a different story.

http//www.yougotflamed.com/data/media/2/MJOnPippenMiss.gif[" alt=""/img582e2a3fb5][/quote582e2a3fb5]

Haha, I grew up watching him play. I miss those amazing moments in basketball.

I stopped watching the Bulls when he left. (

noojerz

14-09-2005 07:07:05

How can you forget, he was amazing. Cool pic, he got a lot of air on that one.

good2speed

14-09-2005 09:30:34

Amazing Doyle. Sad to say me too. Ive been downloading all these vintage Nba videos. I have all the Bulls DVD championship runs from the 90's. Jordan wasd amazing as well as Pippen. Amazing how time flies and you forget how good they really were. I almost started to believe the guys today were top notch. If anyone needs to watch Vintage Jordan send me a Pm I'll send you a link to download some vidz.

On a side not. Do any of yall remmeber how goood Pippen was. Ive been watching a lot of Pippen as well and he was reallly really good. I must have like 6 shots of Pippen dunking on Ewing pretty hard. Ewing = Pippen's little bitch

Ive also watched the very early Jordan (mid 80's). Dwayne Wades game is an exact replica fr early Jordan. not that hes copyinmg just that teir slashing and cutting and dunking are almost identical. Kobe resembles more of a late Jordan (mid 90's). Wade is the only one to resemble the young Mike

Fugger

14-09-2005 09:45:23

Ahhhh... I miss the days of MJ, that's for sure. I stopped paying attention to basketball after he retired from the Bulls the second time.

CollidgeGraduit

14-09-2005 09:50:49

I saw your name by this post, Fugger, and I thought for sure you were gonna make a comment about your name

THANKS FOR THE LETDOWN

good2speed

14-09-2005 09:57:40

[quotecb805dab65="Fugger"]Ahhhh... I miss the days of MJ, that's for sure. I stopped paying attention to basketball after he retired from the Bulls the second time.[/quotecb805dab65]

get NBA league pass and watch Dwayne Wade play. He'll bring back memories of when athletes went all out and made you stand up in your own house during rgular season games

bballp6699

14-09-2005 09:59:43

Dwayne... Jordan...

HAH!

doylnea

14-09-2005 10:02:27

[quotedb5eae679b="good2speed"][quotedb5eae679b="Fugger"]Ahhhh... I miss the days of MJ, that's for sure. I stopped paying attention to basketball after he retired from the Bulls the second time.[/quotedb5eae679b]

get NBA league pass and watch Dwayne Wade play. He'll bring back memories of when athletes went all out and made you stand up in your own house during rgular season games[/quotedb5eae679b]

I can remember doing that and hitting my hand on the ceiling when MJ did his switch-hand thing during the play-offs against the Lakers. I can't recall doing it since.

good2speed

14-09-2005 10:21:08

[quotee680a46485="bballp6699"]Dwayne... Jordan...

HAH![/quotee680a46485]

and how many Heat games have you watched again?

Lunarpancake

14-09-2005 10:27:14

ive noticed declines in all professional sports (except hockey) when it comes to how hard the players try.

Hence why i dont watch pro baseball or basketball...and when i watch football i watch the Steelers.

Other then that i watch College sports.

bballp6699

14-09-2005 10:48:33

[quotedb0b23ef55="good2speed"][quotedb0b23ef55="bballp6699"]Dwayne... Jordan...

HAH![/quotedb0b23ef55]

and how many Heat games have you watched again?[/quotedb0b23ef55]

Many, but they are FAR from the same.

I hate Kobe, but he is much closer to Jordan's style then Wade.

good2speed

14-09-2005 10:50:11

[quote344f1f308b="Lunarpancake"]ive noticed declines in all professional sports (except hockey) when it comes to how hard the players try.
[/quote344f1f308b]

I feel you. The amount of money being paid to athletes kind of makes them less motivated to get better. Jordan had to bust his ass to get his millions. In fact every Nba player should donate a portion of their salary to him. Without Jordan there wouldnt be any 100 million dollar contracts

Figure all baskegtball fans should check this site out

http//www.mixmakers.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15

got a lot of NBA videos. Vintage and new check it out.

Decided to put the link here so I dont get flooded with PM's

bballp6699

14-09-2005 10:52:22

Something tells me nobody would have pmed you.

good2speed

14-09-2005 10:53:59

[quote0dd642fcd2="bballp6699"][quote0dd642fcd2="good2speed"][quote0dd642fcd2="bballp6699"]Dwayne... Jordan...

HAH![/quote0dd642fcd2]

and how many Heat games have you watched again?[/quote0dd642fcd2]

Many, but they are FAR from the same.

I hate Kobe, but he is much closer to Jordan's style then Wade.[/quote0dd642fcd2]

Kobe's style is comprable to a late Jordan like Ive said before but very unlike an early Jordan who relied on slashing and cutting to the basket. Wade's style is exactly like an early Jordan. No jumper but can drive at will to the basket and dunk it. Kobe's post up game and faders are similar to an older Jordan probably all you can remember from Mike. Ive watched vintage Jordan and he had no jumper no fadeway when he was young. Just a slasher alla Wade

[quote0dd642fcd2="bballp6699"]Something tells me nobody would have pmed you.[/quote0dd642fcd2]

something tells me your really starting to annoy me. Get a job.

stoogepid

14-09-2005 10:57:17

[quote0f7fbfa130="bballp6699"]Something tells me nobody would have pmed you.[/quote0f7fbfa130]

I pmed him. shock

bballp6699

14-09-2005 11:00:48

liDisagree with your Jordan comment, but some people you just can't argue with because they always think they know more then you.

[quotec4fa6247ea="good2speed"]something tells me your really starting to annoy me. Get a job.[/quotec4fa6247ea]

I have a job and I go to school. What do you do? You graduated college and now you sit around and smoke weed and crap your pants when you are going to get tested for drugs.

Your bad grammar annoys me.

/me leaves before I get slapped on the wrist for flaming.

good2speed

14-09-2005 11:05:31

[quote29c8034967="bballp6699"]I have a job and I go to school. What do you do? [/quote29c8034967]

What job. $5 an hour at the library. ??????

Nice try I work at a leading global company and can wipe my ass with the money you make college boy. Now go to the corner.

bballp6699

14-09-2005 11:10:17

You're such a big boy now. You graduated what, last year? Congratulations for being born a before me. That makes you such a winner!

Considering you just were talking about getting that job like a week ago, I doubt you're wiping your ass with much of anything, but go ahead and respond and tell me how awesome you are. This will get locked soon I'm sure, so hurry up!

doylnea

14-09-2005 12:21:39

Michael Jordan is still a good basketball player, even if you two guys are wiping each other's arses.

good2speed

14-09-2005 16:23:08

[quote1a067992a9="bballp6699"]You're such a big boy now. You graduated what, last year? Congratulations for being born a before me. That makes you such a winner!

Considering you just were talking about getting that job like a week ago, I doubt you're wiping your ass with much of anything, but go ahead and respond and tell me how awesome you are. This will get locked soon I'm sure, so hurry up![/quote1a067992a9]

what is a before me mean. Think you meant to say a year before me. And you complained about my grammar. if that was your assumption well umm your wrong and its not the first time. I've been done with school for quite a while now. I also found it interesting that you didn't claim you didn't make more than $5 an hour but seemed to be in agreement with me. Please tell me you make more than $5 an hour.

And btw I make enough that I can not work for a month and I'll still be fine with money. As a matter of fact I could take off for 3-4 months and my company will loan me funds to survive (rent, car payments, insurance,...)

But enough of this who makes more because I could care less. ( ie. I know I make a lot more than you).

But don't feel bad Im sure Jordan can wipe his ass with the money that I make.

Collateral

14-09-2005 16:26:57

[quote6497ba06a8="good2speed"][quote6497ba06a8="bballp6699"]You're such a big boy now. You graduated what, last year? Congratulations for being born a before me. That makes you such a winner!

Considering you just were talking about getting that job like a week ago, I doubt you're wiping your ass with much of anything, but go ahead and respond and tell me how awesome you are. This will get locked soon I'm sure, so hurry up![/quote6497ba06a8]

what is a before me mean. Think you meant to say a year before me. And you complained about my grammar. if that was your assumption well umm your wrong and its not the first time. I've been done with school for quite a while now. I also found it interesting that you didn't claim you didn't make more than $5 an hour but seemed to be in agreement with me. Please tell me you make more than $5 an hour.

And btw I make enough that I can not work for a month and I'll still be fine with money. As a matter of fact I could take off for 3-4 months and my company will loan me funds to survive (rent, car payments, insurance,...)

But enough of this who makes more because I could care less. ( ie. I know I make a lot more than you).

But don't feel bad Im sure Jordan can wipe his ass with the money that I make.[/quote6497ba06a8]

$5.15 is minimum wage

bballp6699

14-09-2005 16:34:54

[quotee0497c51cf="good2speed"]

But don't feel bad Im sure Jordan can wipe his ass with the money that I make.[/quotee0497c51cf]

Which is why you spend so much time on a freebie forum....?

liyawnli

Anyways, I make a little more then 10/hour which isn't too shabby for a side job during college, but if you want to continue with how much more money you make then me, go ahead. It still won't make the ladies think your johnson is big.

ben laden

14-09-2005 23:20:24

Yeah, both of you shut the hell up, you're involved in a ridiculously pointless "my [insert here] is bigger/more/etc. than yours" fight.
Good2speed, honestly, I have to agree with bball your grammar and sentence structure led me to think that you're much younger than you apparently are. You say you've been out of school for years. I say, what school? If you wrote like that in my class I'd drop your ass.
And Jordan will not only wipe his ass with the money that both of you make, he probably wipes his ass with the money that HE makes. So there.

bballp6699

14-09-2005 23:27:07

[quote1bfbb5bf3b="ben laden"]Yeah, both of you shut the hell up, you're involved in a ridiculously pointless "my [insert here] is bigger/more/etc. than yours" fight.
[/quote1bfbb5bf3b]

Actually, it all started with him telling me to get a job, implying I sit here on the forum all day. I never said I have more/bigger/etc then him, nor do I care. However, you are the one that drug the thread back up after we both let it go and it was fading away... wink

JJPRO11

15-09-2005 00:46:30

the closest thing to jordan today is lebron.. i see him play all the time.. he isnt jordan (at least not yet).. but man he is fun to watch. sorry.. wade is a great player and all, but not close to jordan.

ben laden

15-09-2005 06:40:03

[quote6a7506f754="bballp6699"][quote6a7506f754="ben laden"]Yeah, both of you shut the hell up, you're involved in a ridiculously pointless "my [insert here] is bigger/more/etc. than yours" fight.
[/quote6a7506f754]

Actually, it all started with him telling me to get a job, implying I sit here on the forum all day. I never said I have more/bigger/etc then him, nor do I care. However, you are the one that drug the thread back up after we both let it go and it was fading away... wink[/quote6a7506f754]

I know, secretly I just want to see you go at it again, it turns me on.

wood

15-09-2005 06:59:22

Who wipes their ass with money? God only knows what kind of painful diseases that could lead too..

I was enjoying the fighting...
http//www.xbox.com/media/games/fightnightround2/sim-fightnightround2-004.jpg[" alt=""/img6a76359d8b]

Round two?

good2speed

15-09-2005 07:32:38

[quote1294c973d3="ben laden"] If you wrote like that in my class I'd drop your ass.
[/quote1294c973d3]

oh stfu. Your 19. Not even worth my time. Oh ya and btw I write these messages while Im at work. SOrry I forgot we were in English class. Oh whats that oh ya I graduated and have a real job while you train yourself through college with no idea with what the future holds. Bite on that for a second.

[quote1294c973d3="bballp6699"]However, you are the one that drug the thread back up after we both let it go and it was fading away... wink[/quote1294c973d3]

I never let it go away. Just have work to do. Sorry if I cant respond to your outrageous claim within second but I can guarantee you once I get the opportunity I will. and btw I guess its not important to you who makes more money but lets just say I laugh out loud at $10 an hour.

[quote1294c973d3="JJPRO11"]the closest thing to jordan today is lebron.. i see him play all the time.. he isnt jordan (at least not yet).. but man he is fun to watch. sorry.. wade is a great player and all, but not close to jordan.[/quote1294c973d3]

and how old are you 18/19? Love how young kids can make comparisons to Jordan when they only saw him play during his title runs.

BTW I hope you checked out the link WOOD. That site has a lot of good vids. Now you can continue to argue while Im at work. And if I dont respond its not because I dont care its because Im working. But go ahead and continue to argue.

wood

15-09-2005 07:34:29

I didnt get a chance to check out the link.
Will probably do so tonight when I get a few free minutes.

bballp6699

15-09-2005 09:13:09

[quotec909e4391a="good2speed"]
I never let it go away. Just have work to do. Sorry if I cant respond to your outrageous claim within second but I can guarantee you once I get the opportunity I will. and btw I guess its not important to you who makes more money but lets just say I laugh out loud at $10 an hour.
[/quotec909e4391a]

You must have some self esteem issues if you come to a forum like this where the general age range is from 16-22 and brag about making more money then people. I'm sure you weren't wiping your ass with dollar bills when you were 20 years old. Maybe I should go down to the local elementary school and tell how awesome I am to make more money then them.

Pete

15-09-2005 09:16:27

[quotefeea2a8b73="bballp6699"][quotefeea2a8b73="good2speed"]
[/quotefeea2a8b73]

You must have some self esteem issues if you come to a forum like this where the general age range is from 16-22 and brag about making more money then people. I'm sure you weren't wiping your ass with dollar bills when you were 20 years old. Maybe I should go down to the local elementary school and tell how awesome I am to make more money then them.[/quotefeea2a8b73]

mrgreen i love you apes!

edit
+karma

good2speed

15-09-2005 09:17:56

[quote6c5624a819="bballp6699"]
You must have some self esteem issues if you come to a forum like this where the general age range is from 16-22 and brag about making more money then people. I'm sure you weren't wiping your ass with dollar bills when you were 20 years old. Maybe I should go down to the local elementary school and tell how awesome I am to make more money then them.[/quote6c5624a819]

I didnt brag just pointed out to [b6c5624a819]YOU[/b6c5624a819] , not the community, that I make more money than [b6c5624a819]YOU[/b6c5624a819]. In fact Im sure I make more money now then [b6c5624a819]YOU[/b6c5624a819] will ever make at any point in your life so it has nothing to do with age. You can go to the elementary school and brag about your $10 an hour to them but then again they just may laugh at you just like I did since they probably get paid more in allowance

Pete

15-09-2005 09:22:25

[quotee23ddce393="good2speed"][quotee23ddce393="bballp6699"]
You must have some self esteem issues if you come to a forum like this where the general age range is from 16-22 and brag about making more money then people. I'm sure you weren't wiping your ass with dollar bills when you were 20 years old. Maybe I should go down to the local elementary school and tell how awesome I am to make more money then them.[/quotee23ddce393]

I didnt brag just pointed out to [be23ddce393]YOU[/be23ddce393] , not the community, that I make more money than [be23ddce393]YOU[/be23ddce393]. In fact Im sure I make more money now then [be23ddce393]YOU[/be23ddce393] will ever make at any point in your life so it has nothing to do with age. You can go to the elementary school and brag about your $10 an hour to them but then again they just may laugh at you just like I did since they probably get paid more in allowance[/quotee23ddce393]

why you hating me speedy?)) gave me -karma?))) don't worry i still respect you and your salary...

bballp6699

15-09-2005 09:29:20

At this point, I don't believe a word you say. Let's just hope you don't write many papers for your company.

Oh yeah, I went down at to the elementary school and laughed at them. I see how you feel now. Ahhh, it's so good to be awesome!

good2speed

15-09-2005 10:14:43

[quote467bd27816="bballp6699"]
Oh yeah, I went down at to the elementary school and laughed at them. I see how you feel now. Ahhh, it's so good to be awesome![/quote467bd27816]

Only you would compare a working adult explaining to a college boy as the same as a college boy explaining a situation to an elementary child.

Why are you ingrating yourself like that. Just yesterday you were so sure that I was only a older than you. Oh wait I think a year shouldve been put in there. Lol I hope you dont write any papers for college or you might not make it out. better get use to that $10 an hour. So in retrospect your percieved conviction of our ages differing by only a year has now turnnd into a masssive discrepancy where if I talk to you it is similar to a college student speaking with an elementary kid. Good analysis. YOu just made your self seem so much smaller in my eyes. Funny thing is your not even confident you'll make more money than me. A proper comeback and response, whether you believe it or not, would be that I dont care how much you make. I already have jobs lined up for me and will be making a killer salary, which you completely failed to do. But you decided to tackle the premise by stating our discussion is similar to a discussion with you and an elemetary child. Well it doesnt matter youve already proved to me your not going to be much. Hopefully this paragraph will get you real mad and give you some perspective and motivation.

ben laden

15-09-2005 10:29:48

[quote2a6d21b924="good2speed"][quote2a6d21b924="ben laden"] If you wrote like that in my class I'd drop your ass.
[/quote2a6d21b924]

oh stfu. Your 19. Not even worth my time. Oh ya and btw I write these messages while Im at work. SOrry I forgot we were in English class. Oh whats that oh ya I graduated and have a real job while you train yourself through college with no idea with what the future holds. Bite on that for a second. [/quote2a6d21b924]

That's cool, man. Dismiss my argument because of my age. That's the sign of a shitty argument, by the way. It doesn't matter if we're in English class or not, the fact is that the way you write in everyday communications shows exactly the way you write when you're not confined and constricted by "English class standards." Am I saying it makes you dumb because you express yourself in writing like that? No, not necessarily.....but I definitely take you less seriously and thought you were probably five years younger than you probably are, ALL BASED ON YOUR WRITING. You can't dispute that a lot of first impressions are made through writing, especially in the business world (can you say resumes?). So did I explain myself fully enough? I know I'm only 19, I can't have a real argument or opinion or anything, but I think I explained myself fully.... roll

[quote2a6d21b924="good2speed"]Just yesterday you were so sure that I was only a older than you. Oh wait I think a year shouldve been put in there. Lol I hope you dont write any papers for college or you might not make it out. better get use to that $10 an hour. So in retrospect your percieved conviction of our ages differing by only a year has now turnnd into a masssive discrepancy where if I talk to you it is similar to a college student speaking with an elementary kid. Good analysis. YOu just made your self seem so much smaller in my eyes. [/quote2a6d21b924]

wow, that is probably the most ironic post I think I've ever seen. HE might not make it out because he had one typo? How the fuck did YOU make it out? How did you make it through a YEAR?! Ooooohhhh..........OK, I get it now. I see. I'm sorry Good, but uh...we were talking about college as in a university or college, not a COMMUNITY college. haha, I could slap myself now that I see the misunderstanding.

good2speed

15-09-2005 10:37:32

[quote37c9d7bf7f="ben laden"]
That's cool, man. Dismiss my argument because of my age. That's the sign of a shitty argument, by the way. It doesn't matter if we're in English class or not, the fact is that the way you write in everyday communications shows exactly the way you write when you're not confined and constricted by "English class standards." Am I saying it makes you dumb because you express yourself in writing like that? No, not necessarily.....but I definitely take you less seriously and thought you were probably five years younger than you probably are, ALL BASED ON YOUR WRITING. You can't dispute that a lot of first impressions are made through writing, especially in the business world (can you say resumes?). So did I explain myself fully enough? I know I'm only 19, I can't have a real argument or opinion or anything, but I think I explained myself fully.... roll[/quote37c9d7bf7f]

No you didnt. Like it was explained before this is a kiddie sight where impressions dont mean shit. Listen Junior go write up a resume and get a job and once you do then you can comeback to me on how one is suppose to get a job. Basic underlying fact is your talking from things you learned in class or through friends and family while I speak through actual experience. Huge mof'n difference. Sorry I gave up caring aout grammar on this site since I could write catscratch and you guys would still understand what I was saying. You really think I care what you guys think of my writing skills. Did you think I was here thinking wow I should write my sentences perfecty for you. Get the f out of here. I m talking like I talk in IM's. Think and type. Im not putting a lot of consideration into sentence agreement or grammar.

BTW I didnt dismiss your viewpoints because of your age I dismissed them due to the fact you atcually thought I cared about writing properly on this forum. Do your Im's have perfect sentence structure????????????????

Oh wait what do I do for a living. Hmm Im a programmer. How does my writing skillz even relate to my profession?? But since your forced into ESL I'm sure you care a whole lot.

and you should slap yourslef daily since you have to wake up and look in the mirror and realize your life is pathetic. In fact you should slap yourself for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and sometime throw in a dessert slap. Better yet let me slap you.

bballp6699

15-09-2005 10:41:56

[quote0ad59945b2="good2speed"]
Why are you ingrating yourself like that. Just yesterday you were so sure that I was only a older than you. Oh wait I think a year shouldve been put in there. Lol I hope you dont write any papers for college or you might not make it out. better get use to that $10 an hour. So in retrospect your percieved conviction of our ages differing by only a year has now turnnd into a masssive discrepancy where if I talk to you it is similar to a college student speaking with an elementary kid. Good analysis. YOu just made your self seem so much smaller in my eyes. Funny thing is your not even confident you'll make more money than me. A proper comeback and response, whether you believe it or not, would be that I dont care how much you make. I already have jobs lined up for me and will be making a killer salary, which you completely failed to do. But you decided to tackle the premise by stating our discussion is similar to a discussion with you and an elemetary child. Well it doesnt matter youve already proved to me your not going to be much. Hopefully this paragraph will get you real mad and give you some perspective and motivation.[/quote0ad59945b2]

I definatley just got a headache making my way through that.

Ben laden pretty much covered most of my points. The reason I compare you making more then me, to me making more then elementary school children is not because of a one year age difference, jackass. It has to do with what point in education/life you're in. If you're out of college and making more money then my part time job, then wow, congratuations. It just means that you graduated before me because you're older and are onto a real career job.

You can make all the money you want and think that you'll make more then I ever will since you know SO much about my personal life. HOWEVER, this doesn't change the fact that you're an assclown and can't form a proper sentence, nor complete a thought without giving readers/listeners a loss of brain cells. Why if you are SOOOO rich, are you on this forum anyways with a 50 something trade record? Makes this oh so much more unbelieveable.

good2speed

15-09-2005 10:46:30

want to now why I know you wont be succesful. Becuase you never argue that you will be. You already know your fate and never brought any counter arguments concerning your future into this discussion.

bballp6699

15-09-2005 10:51:09

It wouldn't make any difference considering you're already so sure that you make more then I ever will. Why should I waste my time arguing with a thick headed person about something that can't be known?

good2speed

15-09-2005 10:59:08

[quotea97ffc1264="bballp6699"]about something that can't be known?[/quotea97ffc1264]

because you dont know what will happen is the point. I already know. Your confused because you dont know what will happen. Not much confidence there. What you said you were 20 so that makes you wither a junior or senior and you still dont know? Ever try an internship?

Pete

15-09-2005 11:04:36

[quotec2f5c8119f="good2speed"]want to now why I know you wont be succesful. Becuase you never argue that you will be. You already know your fate and never brought any counter arguments concerning your future into this discussion.[/quotec2f5c8119f]

nostradamus can you tell me pleae, will i be successful?
mrgreen

bballp6699

15-09-2005 11:05:06

Yes, I know what I want to do. I'm in programming and yes I have an internship lined up, But, do I have any idea how much I will be making? Of course not. So for me to argue the, who makes more, game is stupid and pointless.

good2speed

15-09-2005 11:13:40

[quote6eec31dbd8="bballp6699"]Yes, I know what I want to do. I'm in programming and yes I have an internship lined up, But, do I have any idea how much I will be making? Of course not. So for me to argue the, who makes more, game is stupid and pointless.[/quote6eec31dbd8]

well good luck to you. Hopefully you get a well paying programming position becuase there are a lot of crappy ones. Id also suggest moving away from whatever lanuage they taught you in college and start focusing on enterprise related software (PeopleSoft, SAP, Siebel,...) as these are usually much higher paying jobs than your VB,java, or C related jobs. Id also suggest focusinf your courseload on a few business related courses (accounting/finance) as they may come in handy in the future.

bballp6699

15-09-2005 11:26:06

I appreciate the recommendations...

So, uh...Space Jam was on the other day....

idrinklisterine

15-09-2005 11:55:35

I used to love Space Jam!

ben laden

15-09-2005 13:09:37

[quotea3333169a4="good2speed"]want to now why I know you wont be succesful. Becuase you never argue that you will be. You already know your fate and never brought any counter arguments concerning your future into this discussion.[/quotea3333169a4]

Not only is he SUPER PROGRAMMER MAN, but he also DIVINATES YOUR FUTURE BASED ON READING BETWEEN THE LINES OF EVERY POST YOU MAKE! And yes, I do have very good sentence structure in my IMs (I have good sentence structure whenever I have to write/type anything, because that's how it should be done so people don't have to read illiterate shit like what you write) although I don't have perfect capitalization. Anything else you would like to know about me?

[quotea3333169a4="good2speed"]I m talking like I talk in IM's. Think and type.[/quotea3333169a4]
Wow, I feel sorry for you that you think like that.

[quotea3333169a4="good2speed"]BTW I didnt dismiss your viewpoints because of your age I dismissed them due to the fact you atcually thought I cared about writing properly on this forum.[/quotea3333169a4]

So you still dismissed them for a ridiculous reason. Not only can you not write correctly, you also can't argue!

[quotea3333169a4="good2speed"] But since your forced into ESL I'm sure you care a whole lot. [/quotea3333169a4]

This is exactly why writing correctly is so important. I don't know what the fuck you just said here. Congratulations on proving my point for me.

[quotea3333169a4="good2speed"]and you should slap yourslef daily since you have to wake up and look in the mirror and realize your life is pathetic. In fact you should slap yourself for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and sometime throw in a dessert slap. Better yet let me slap you.[/quotea3333169a4]

I'll let you slap me when I regress to the maturity level of a 14 year old, like yourself.

doylnea

15-09-2005 13:19:12

Okay both of you guys have huge penis's and are going to make lots of money and change the world. How about you take that conversation to IM or PM though please.

Michael Jordan is still one of the best, if not the best NBA player of all time. I'd say Russell and Chamberlain could have pretty strong arguments in their favor.

bballp6699

15-09-2005 13:21:24

I'd have to go with Wilt. Maybe the league wasn't as strong as it was on Jordan's days, but you can't argue with 100 points games. Jordan was more athletic, but as for who I would rather have on my team in their prime? I would go with Wilt.

[quote8a0e8ceef8="doylnea"]Okay both of you guys have huge penis's and are going to make lots of money and change the world. How about you take that conversation to IM or PM though please.[/quote8a0e8ceef8]

I've been finished for a while, so I'll assume you're talking about ben.

good2speed

15-09-2005 13:53:47

[quote9d012a9145="ben laden"]
I'll let you slap me when I regress to the maturity level of a 14 year old, like yourself.[/quote9d012a9145]

how about I just slap you without your permission. You understand that. Did I make any grammatical errors there Mr. ESL.

Once you grow ball hair and rise through puberity I might begin to take you seriously. Haha Mr 19 year old think he knows everything. Otherwise your just an ingrate. And what do you do again? oh ya college student. Real big man there go write a thesis or something. Oh you wont get paid for that. Must be fun. Keep thinking college is the shiat.

FreeOffersNow

15-09-2005 14:00:31

"Oooh a shiny square lock!"

Stroid

15-09-2005 14:08:38

what the hell happened in this thread everybody loves Jordan