http://www.ipodnanos4free.com/

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=21569

FreeOffersNow

09-09-2005 23:01:46

New iPod Nanos site from OC....they've got a new layout, not sure I like it either. <3 how obvious they make their copy'age of FreePay.

http//www.ipodnanos4free.com/

CoMpFrEaK

09-09-2005 23:04:26

fck oc

theysayjump

09-09-2005 23:05:24

someone needs to register the domain

www.offersofdoom4free.com

ajrock2000

09-09-2005 23:05:47

I know...OC sites..old or new...still gonna have the offers of doom...(kinda rhymed)

bballp6699

09-09-2005 23:07:59

I wonder if will stop the offers of doom with the new sites. If you think about it, there is no way they will EVER get rid of the OOD. There are hundreds of people sitting on their last ref and if they took them away they would lose so much money from these people.

However, they are also not getting many new users because of this. So maybe they would try to start over with their new sites.

I still won't support, but just a thought.

ajrock2000

09-09-2005 23:10:05

I think Ill leave it up to someone else to find out.

theysayjump

09-09-2005 23:11:10

id be interested to see how much their profits, traffic etc has declined since they introduced the OOD.

ajrock2000

09-09-2005 23:13:01

Probably at least 50% of this forum has stopped doing OC sites, maybe more. Who knows if they profited more by having the money from incomplete accounts or profiting less because of less users.

justinag06

09-09-2005 23:19:23

Ok I signed up at the site. I figure what the hell either it is different or its BS and I wont need to do it under someone anyways. I don't know how offers of doom work but these are the offers showing for me.

with jennusse and stamps the cheapest Instant offers.

looks alright

what do yall say?

AbSlim

Try AbSlim FREE! AbSlim contains twice the active ingredients per capsule than Cortislim and Relacore! Try it Free now!
Order the free trial of AbSlim.

Herbal Go

Try Herbal Go FREE! Surcharge your weight loss to jumpstart your life! Herbal Go helps suppress your appetite, supports heart health, aids energy production and promotes fat burning. Try it Free now!
Order the free trial of Herbal Go.

Lose the Wrinkles

Look Years Younger in 20 minutes! OHT Peptide-3 is the anti-aging breakthrough designed to get rid of fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks and crows feet. Last longer than Botox! Click here to try it FREE!
Order the free sample.
BestDeals2You

Shop name brand stores and get up to 40% Cash Back! No rebates, No coupons, No hassles - Just Cash! Register Now and get 2 Free Round Trip Airline Tickets and $100 Shopping Spree.

StarClub Rewards
null

Start your Free Trial and get a $50 gift card plus an instant $10 Bonus. Star Club Rewards members earn 20% Cash Back, up to $500 each year from major retailers.
Signup for StarClub rewards.

Blockbuster Online

Blockbuster Online! The Movie Store At Your Door! Rent Unlimited DVDs Online! More than 25,000 Titles! Free Shipping both ways! No Due Dates! Plus, Get 2 FREE in-store rentals a month! Try it now!
Curb Your Cravings

Get a FREE SAMPLE of Curb Your Cravings! The #1 selling weight loss patch! Lose your belly fat in 4 weeks or less! Try it free now!
Order the free sample.

Onlingo

Learn Spanish for FREE! Learn through Onlingo's Easy and Fast approach! Plus, get a Free Bonus Gift - Electronic Spanish Translator!
Order the free cds.

Trimlife Plus

We have combined the ultimate fat burner with the Ultimate Dieter's Vitamin Supplement and we are giving it away! Click for a free sample.
Signup for the FREE Trial!
Columbia House DVD

The Columbia House DVD club features 5 DVDs for 49˘ + FREE Shipping!
Signup for Columbia House DVD.

Tickle IQ Test
null

Do you think you're smart? Find out how smart you really are. Take the Free classic IQ Test now! Already taken the Classic IQ Test? Check your result, invite your friends and see how you compare!
Signup for the Free classic IQ Test and purchase your results.

People PC
null

For only $5.47 per month you can get unlimited Internet access from PeoplePC Online! You'll also receive Internet Call Waiting so you'll never miss another important phone call again. Sign up now!
Signup for PeoplePC. Download, install, and activate the service.
Red Blossom

Try Red Blossom FREE! Lose weight safely with Red Blossom - featuring Evodia, the Chinese herb proven to promote weight loss while enhancing heart health! Try it Free now!
Order the free trial of Red Blossom.

Advantage Language

Learn a new language for FREE! Speak French, Spanish, German and more! Advantage Language offers consumers a FREE trial for 3 Advantage Spanish CDs plus a Bonus CD of Merriam Webster's Spanish - English Dictionary.
Signup for the FREE Trial.

Bargain.com

FREE $25 Wal-Mart Gift Card! Never Pay Retail Again! The Better Way To Buy! Save up to 70% on cars, homes, electronics and more!
Sign up for the Free Trial with a valid credit card. You must stay on for at least 8 days to receive credit.
Stamps.com

Stamps.com - FREE Trial Offer! Sign up for this Special Offer and get Free Postage! Never go to the Post Office Again! Try it RISK-FREE!

Citi® Platinum Select® Card for College Students

Save with a 0% Intro APR rate for 6 months. No minimum income or co-signer required. Build your credit history. Dedicated 24/7 customer service. Free online services. No Annual Fee.
Apply for the card, get approved and activate the card by making a purchase, transferring a balance, or a cash advance with your card.

Party Poker

World's Largest Poker Room with over 70,000 Live Players. Special offers, bonuses and lots of CASH. 24/7 online support. Play Now and get $100 Extra!
Open a new account and make a deposit of $50 or more. Please sign up with the same email address you used when registering with us to ensure proper credit to your account.
AOL w Musicnet

Get Unlimited FREE Music Downloads for 30 days from MusicNet! Plus, get AOL 9.0 Optimized FREE for 30 Days with Unlimited Hours!

Jeunesse Skin Cream

FREE 30 Day Trial, Only $2.95 shipping and handling gets you over $200 worth of skin care products!

Appera Teeth Whitening

Try Appera FREE! Renovate Your Smile with Appera's teeth whitening system! Show off a new brighter smile! Get immediate results! Try it for Free!
Order trial of Appera.
Corticet

Reduce Stress, Shed Pounds and Improve Health with Corticet! Proven Results! Get your FREE Trial of Corticet Today!
Order the free trial of Corticet.

Arctic White

Whiten Your Teeth - FREE! Arctic White's patented system whitens your teeth below the surface! Simply use it 10 minutes a day for 10 days! Try it Free now!
Order and receive the Free trial.

Ultima Patch

Lose Weight and Feel Great! Ultima Patch will help you lose weight 24 hours a day! It's all natural and effective! Try it FREE!
Order the free trial.
Formula MV

Get Healthy and Feel Better with Formula MV! A premium multivitamin with essential nutrients to energize your body! It's clinically proven to help healthy living! Click here to Try it FREE!
Order the free trial.

AccessMedia

FREE MP3 & Movies! Get access to thousands of music downloads and movies! Free trial membership!

Gourmet Coffee Select

FREE Gourmet Coffee! Get a FREE 1/2 Pound of Guatemalan Antiqua Coffee and FREE 12oz Stainless Steel travel Thermos - a $32.90 Value!
Hydroderm

Get a Free Sample of Hydroderm! Clinically proven to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Look 10 years younger without injections! Try it for Free now!
Order the free sample.

Zooba
null

Zooba is fun and easy! Add books to your Reading List and then Zooba ships the top selection each month. Add or remove books and change the order of my Reading List at any time. Each book is $9.95 with free shipping, there are no hidden fees to worry about!
Signup and start using Zooba!

Easy Cream

Special Limited Time Offer - Get a Free Trial of Easy Cream! Eliminate cellulite and stretch marks, get silky smooth skin and improve skin tone! Order your free trial now!
Order the free trial.
Formula GC

Special Free Trial Offer of Formula GC! Give your joints more strength! Clinically proven to help repair and stop joint pain! Stop living in pain, and start living free! Order your free trial now!
Order the free trial.

Hoodia Miracle Diet

As Seen on 60 Minutes! Lose 10 Pounds in 2 Weeks! Hoodia is made from 100% natural Hoodia Gordinii cactus! Click here to Get a FREE 7 Day Trial Supply!
Order the free trial.

TeLite + iPod

Free Green Tea + Free Green iPod! Try the revolutionary TeLite Free and Win a iPod! Lose weight while getting the healthy benefits of green tea! Get your Free Trial and Free iPod Now! Limited Time Offer!
Order the free trial of TeLite.
Video Professor Online

Get PC Skills Online, Now. Try it FREEli! Get Video Professor Online-Freeli for 5 days!
Try Video Professor Online for 5 days. $4.95 set up fee with valid credit card required.

Smart Reader Rewards

Get 5 Bestsellers for $1 from Smart Reader Rewards! Plus, join today and get a Free attache!
Select books and join the club.

Discover Platinum Gas Card

Get The Discover® Platinum Gas Card! 0% Intro APRli, Earn up to 5% Cashback Bonus on Gas Purchases, and Earn up to 1% Cashback Bonus on other purchases, No Annual Fee. Apply Now!
Apply for, get approved, and activate your Discover® Platinum card by making a purchase, balance transfer or cash advance.
Mystery Guild

Get 6 books for $.99 & get an extra book for FREE with membership to the Mystery Guild! The Mystery Guild offers a vast selection of mystery and suspense titles!
Choose books and join the club.

Discover Clear Card

Discover® Platinum Clear Card - Enjoy an unbeatable 0% Intro APRli, No Annual Fee, Up to a 1% Cashback Bonus® award & up to $50,000 credit line.
Apply for, get approved, and activate your Discover® Platinum Clear card by making a purchase, balance transfer or cash advance.

DIRECTV
null

Get a 4 Room DIRECTV System Installed for FREE. Add a DIRECTV DVR with TiVo and HDTV. Over 225 Channels from $29.99/mo. BONUS Free DVD Player or Digital Camera.
Signup for the 4 Room DIRECTV System.
IX Web Hosting
Banner

Rated #1 Web Host of 2003 & 2004 with a rating of 97% by the Webmasters of TheHostingChart.
Signup for any IX Web Hosting plan!

Video Professor

FREE Computer Training CD-ROM from Video Professor! The Video Professor has taught millions of people how to use their computers! Try a complete lesson FREE!
Order FREE CD-ROM!

BMG Music Club

Get 12 CDs for the price of 1 with nothing more to buy ever! Choose from over 13,000 hits in rock, pop, R&B, country and more.
Signup for BMG Music Club.
Cheaptrips

Get 6 free flights per day ... 365 days a year! Plus ... We guarantee the lowest price airfares anywhere in the world ... period.

PetCareRX

PetCareRX is the place to get all sorts of discount pet supplies. Take care of your pets - and save over 50% at PetcareRX. FREE SHIPPING!
Make any purchase of $25.00 or more. Must be a NEW customer.

RealRhapsody

Burn more music and less money! Try RealRhapsody for 3 months for $29.99 and get burns for only 79˘ per song! Choose from 800,000 songs! Try it now!
Literary Guild

Get 5 Books for $2 plus a FREE Book from the Literary Guild! Choose from all the best sellers and the most popular books! Click for details.

DoubleDay

Get 5 books for $.99 plus an extra book FREE! The Doubleday Book Club offers a vast selection of the latest bestsellers, self-help, mystery, romance and more!

Choice Rewards Visa Platinum

Get FREE Hotel Nights with the Choice Rewards Visa Platinum! Earn a free night with your first purchase! Use points for free nights at almost 3000 hotels, airline miles and gift certificates! NO Annual Fee!
Apply and get approved for the card.
iDish

DISH Network Satellite TV! - Connect up to 4 rooms FREE, No Equipment to buy, FREE HDTV and DVR Equipment Options, FREE Installation, FREE DISH Home Protection Plan. Get it installed as soon as tomorrow!

Admin

09-09-2005 23:29:53

I guess my question is, why don't people line up all their refs for an OC site at once, have them all do their offers on the same day, and then click the "I completed this offer" button the day after? I don't see how they could force OODs in that case...

CoMpFrEaK

09-09-2005 23:33:01

[quoteb997b590ec="Admin"]I guess my question is, why don't people line up all their refs for an OC site at once, have them all do their offers on the same day, and then click the "I completed this offer" button the day after? I don't see how they could force OODs in that case...[/quoteb997b590ec]

not give credit?

ajrock2000

09-09-2005 23:37:54

I just signed up on the a4f conga, did some really cheap offer bestdeals2you ($3.95), and it went green instantly, which shocks me because OC has never been instant for me before. Ill let you all know how it goes.

Gatita

09-09-2005 23:40:16

I like the new look, I don't think it looks anything like FreePays D

cartrenroy

09-09-2005 23:44:32

[quotea8558845ae="justinag06"]Ok I signed up at the site. I figure what the hell either it is different or its BS and I wont need to do it under someone anyways. I don't know how offers of doom work but these are the offers showing for me. [/quotea8558845ae]

I don't know if this site has the offers of Doom or not - you have those offers becuase you signed up under nobody I guess or that person doesn't have enough refs - You will see offers of Doom when you are almost done, lets say you need 5 refs, when you get 3 or 4 then you will see offers of doom

climed

09-09-2005 23:44:56

[quotec49c011297="Admin"]I guess my question is, why don't people line up all their refs for an OC site at once, have them all do their offers on the same day, and then click the "I completed this offer" button the day after? I don't see how they could force OODs in that case...[/quotec49c011297]
A user did that and OC put their account on hold and the reason was fraud because all his referrals completed offers in a very short time frame. cry

ajrock2000

10-09-2005 00:21:37

Not sure if anyone else said this, but I noticed they're referrals requirements are [b1e33cbeda2]6[/b1e33cbeda2] referrals for the 4GB iPod Nano or [b1e33cbeda2]$225 Cash[/b1e33cbeda2]. So they make it 6 referrals and the offers of doom? OC is getting cheaper and cheaper as time goes on. I just got $250 for 6 referrals on carstuff4free, a brand new site that hasnt been around for over a year like OC has...

shamash

10-09-2005 06:00:20

I just got 250 for 5 on Trainn flashipods4free

Vector

10-09-2005 06:04:45

if i did the nano, i would do the black one!

KeithA

10-09-2005 06:26:46

Even if you complete non-offers of doom, OC will likely arbitrarily disqualify you or your referrals.

It's clear that these guys are in a tough spot. What's unfortunate is that rather than close their doors and make good on their outstanding commitments, they continue to randomly DQ people and depend on the offers of doom.

They rarely make pubilc statements, but when they do, they're comical.

It's fun to visit the OC's home at the Better Business Bureau.

http//www.sandiego.bbb.org/commonreport.html?compid=30003063[]http//www.sandiego.bbb.org/commonreport.html?compid=30003063

gratisrocks

10-09-2005 06:43:04

i got alan jerics phone number (owner of oc) but im scared to call lol im not posting it im not getting banned