re-copped documentary

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=21522

Collateral

09-09-2005 16:06:23

Who was with me? I bought it on the 30th and immediately sent it off to BlackWallstreet. I guess you were suppose to send return postage but I forgot but Game said he took care of everyone that forgot and that he has already signed all of the cds that hes gotten so far. here is a quote from his site.
[quoteb6cbe026fc]1st of all I really & deeply appreciate the support !!! 2nd I have gathered all the cd's & signed all of them. Some people forgot to include return postage but don't worry I handled that !!! The only thing I'm waiting on before I send them back is the "Ghost Unit" tapes to get pressed up. I promise all cd's will be sent back to you signed with the new mixtape enclosed within the next 2 1/2 weeks. Once again, thank you for all the love & support ! I've got a whole room in my house full of boxes & envelopes which I've took the time to open & sign for all my mothafuckin' loyal fans. I promise there is not another rapper period who would take the time to do that ! I love this shit, 1.[/quoteb6cbe026fc]

CollidgeGraduit

09-09-2005 16:14:50

You just bought a 2nd copy of a CD just because he asked you too... I'm not THAT impressed that he ponied up the $0.67 to send it back P

Collateral

09-09-2005 16:17:51

[quote755503ffbf="CollidgeGraduit"]You just bought a 2nd copy of a CD just because he asked you too... I'm not THAT impressed that he ponied up the $0.67 to send it back P[/quote755503ffbf]

True but he signed it and you also get his ghost unit cd... its well worth it to me

good2speed

09-09-2005 16:37:11

I dont buy cds. But I guess if I did I wouldve bought his album again just to show him support. I already got the ghost unit mixtape. If you need it I could send it to you if you want to send me s&h fees and the price of the cd. ;) jk. Olivia is a man. Game is for real and here to stay. 50 shouldve kept him close and not worry about jealousy. Kinda glad hes not GUnot no more though. He gets to create his own identity now. I didnt like him too much when he came out shouting Gunit. And BTW how stupid is 50 Cent to go at four of the hottest rappers right now. Jadakiss, Nas, Game, and Fat Joe. At least Ja Rule was wack and he could be toyed with. These are real rappers that will battle back. Another smart thing Game has done is that hes embraced the East coast culture and tried to avoid making it a east coast west coast battle. A lot of people in Ny still ride GUnit as well as a few friends of mine but they are slowly changing their feelings towards him after I play them some of his new shit.

Just reminded me I havent heard Higher in a while. Im putting that track on now. That beat is sick

tracemhunter

09-09-2005 16:41:54

nas is good. fat joe is a prick, big pun was cool. jadakiss's voice annoys me. ja looks like a poodle.

good2speed

09-09-2005 16:55:05

[quote61203eb9b8="tracemhunter"]nas is good. fat joe is a prick, big pun was cool. jadakiss's voice annoys me. ja looks like a poodle.[/quote61203eb9b8]

Fat Joe came hard on his 50 diss. I didnt even mention Pun but ok. Jadakiss is one of the best rhymers ever. His voice is raspy but the kid can rhyme. Ja's a beeyatch. Oh yeah Nas is great. Dont body yourself (rmx with Game is an instant classic.)

New Ghost unit cd got

freestyle over ghostbusters beat
song wit Dre thats been out for a min
Dont body yourself remix
track with his boy Rockstar over the Dont cha beat
Games response to Gunits mr potatohead
sick track with sheek, jadakiss, fabolous, B sigel over the kiss you ass goodbye

Cash4Cookies

09-09-2005 17:29:43

I did it too, its cool to see some of you guys helpin him out.

idrinklisterine

09-09-2005 19:24:43

I did it, but I thought you were only supposed to send in booklets?

Collateral

09-09-2005 19:27:14

[quotefa55808e0c="idrinklisterine"]I did it, but I thought you were only supposed to send in booklets?[/quotefa55808e0c]

no you had to send the WRAPPED CD in with a receipt showing you purchased it on the 30th

good2speed

10-09-2005 02:57:52

[quotedfed7144b1="Cash4Cookies"]I did it too, its cool to see some of you guys helpin him out.[/quotedfed7144b1]

he claims hes 4 times platinum

'Im 4 x platinum Ni$$a I pop mine
how ya gone drop Olivia, you only drop dimes' (Game - 300 bars and runnin)

along with a lot of hype for his next album. I dont know how much more we can support him. Kind of falling into the sprewell tryin to feed his family area there. Basically this promotion thing is just to decrease Tony Yayo's album sales and to say a big f you to GuNot. He even said it himself

'Yayo I bet 10 g's you flop' (Game - 300 bars and runnin)