SuperFree Network....finishing their last shipments

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=21141

Blink182=Gone

05-09-2005 07:00:57

After what seemed like ages, I just got an email from the site owner asking if I would like $250 Paypal or a Sony PSP, for the 5 referrals that I got about 3 months ago ([b9ea4b4869b]http//www.superpsp4free.com[/b9ea4b4869b]), which has been taken off the web).

Freebeelounge stated that he will be shipping out all the last gifts on the [b9ea4b4869b]6th of September[/b9ea4b4869b], so we'll see if he's going to stick to his word. After the last shipment, he will shut everything down.

It would be nice to get that paypal that I basically had to erase from my mind a few months ago...

J4320

05-09-2005 07:29:15

Wow congrats on that. I know the feeling of waiting that long.

bruman

05-09-2005 07:53:59

yea we thought he was gone for the last shipment too.. no credits or anything. Then outta no where he e-mails us asking if we want paypal or the gift.. when he probably could of just left. (although he would have had tons of angry users trying to track him down)

He is honest and has morals and doesnt want to scam anyone like other site owners

bullseye4u

05-09-2005 08:10:37

what a liar i gonna get him or that he cant send me a psp game he told me this

finally ather a month he replies to my e-mailos lol i asked him questions when he will send out my psp game L@@K what he wrote

From Owner <superfreenetwork@gmail.com>
Reply-To email==superfreenetwork@gmail.comsuperfreenetwork@gmail.com=superfreenetwork@gmail.comsuperfreenetwork@gmail.com/email
Saturday, September 3, 2005 555 PM

We announced that we are closing them today.

Reply-To email==superfreenetwork@gmail.comsuperfreenetwork@gmail.com=superfreenetwork@gmail.comsuperfreenetwork@gmail.com/email
Sent Saturday, September 3, 2005 624 PM

It will take a few hours for the DNS to dectivate after that they shoudl go offline.

Sent Saturday, September 3, 2005 827 PM

No sorry I am in a very tough situation at the moment and frankly can't afford it. I was in a very serious car accident in which I flipped my truck and rolled down into a ravine so you can imagine the hassle that comes with dealing with that.

( I asking him if he gonna ship me my psp game he posted this above)

Sent Saturday, September 3, 2005 929 PM

I'm old enough to have flipped my 2004 Ford F-150 over a guardrail into a ravine after leaving school. Apparently you don't know as much as you thought.

Sent Saturday, September 3, 2005 942 PM

Actually only one person finished that site and yes I will send out his gift. Just like I sent out over $10,000 worth of other "gifts." And how about this, take some time to get your fucking facts straight before you start acusing me.

( i started him accusing as a scammer becuase for real he is for me at least cause some stupid psp game that cost 20 dolllars or 25 cant ship or even give paypal what is this???)

btw i was pushing him and metarewards to close those sites down which i did becuase he doesnt sends the gifts only puts account on hold like a lot of people know www.anything4free.com i you saw what people write about his sites

anyways i asked him to ship some kind of psp game to me BUT NO he cant even give me 20 dollars and he will ship you out a psp wtf is this i had completed my offer and reffered 2 freinds and for a psp game you will need only one wtf and put my account on hold for no reason i swear i gonna get him if anyone can help me out i will be pleased thanks

originally i wanted the psp memory but i knew he started scammin people and he didnt green my freind so thas why i had 1 more ref fpr a psp game

MikeCele69

05-09-2005 08:14:39

I waited for $400 for over 2 months ago.($250 from SuperPSP4free or PSP and $150 from SuperGear4free) All bunch of people on a4f were waiting just as long so we decided to take auction. Couple of people tried to call his house and some send him a bill on paypal for the money he owned us including me. FInally after I told him that if he doesn't pay up I will file all bunch of reports against him, he decided to pay me. I completed all his sites except for the xbox 360 one and got the paypal for all of them but I wouldn't recommend them since if you don't force him to pay, he won't.HTH

-Mike

bullseye4u

05-09-2005 08:17:41

i forced him to pay on paypal send him reguest money i even closed down his sites by calling metarewards so he doesnt receive credits what else should i do

Blink182=Gone

05-09-2005 09:51:50

well all of his sites are down now...so if you had completed a site, you should get your money/gift on the 6th...otherwise, I think you are stuck

bruman

05-09-2005 13:06:36

he gave me and lots of other people $50 for the 1 ref psp game.. pretty damn good

Blink182=Gone

05-09-2005 16:20:35

[quote5d743e6585="bruman"]he gave me and lots of other people $50 for the 1 ref psp game.. pretty damn good[/quote5d743e6585]

when were you paid?

today?

Skeeter

05-09-2005 19:33:02

The owner is a lying bastard!!
I had 6 greens and he never sent me the PSP or $250. He keeps telling everyone he'll send gifts/payment out the end of August/early September.... all lies!!
I got this email from him today "Sorry but we arn't offering money for credits since the sites have closed down."

So, that mean's the people that didn't get their gifts are SOL. x twisted

bullseye4u

05-09-2005 19:40:26

anyone know his contact information just pm me D i will take the first flight o

bruman

05-09-2005 20:31:05

[quote3356573186="Blink182=Gone"][quote3356573186="bruman"]he gave me and lots of other people $50 for the 1 ref psp game.. pretty damn good[/quote3356573186]

when were you paid?

today?[/quote3356573186]

bout a month ago