Has anyone...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=21026

JuG

02-09-2005 16:15:12

Has anyone completed Schoolforyou.net or summerforyou.com I have been thinking about starting them but i cant find alot of people who need it. Is it legit? and also if you completed it did you get your item.

Thanks JuG

willr91

02-09-2005 16:19:34

That network is legit. I completed summerforyou and received 200$ paypal (paypal isn't offered anymore), and I'll be done with itemsforyou soon.

FreeOffersNow

02-09-2005 16:20:34

/me waits for cartrenroy to come running

[quote6180cda65b="cartrenoy (never actually)"]YES! They're legit!

Good sites - fast credit (I need refs, if you're going to do them, then let me know - $8 paypal)[/quote6180cda65b]

JuG

02-09-2005 16:24:51

I pm'd you freeoffersnow

Thanks guys i was not sure whatz up with the sites they look nice and easy but i cant find anyone talking about it.

FreeOffersNow

02-09-2005 16:26:34

There, I made my intent a bit more clear ;)

cartrenroy

02-09-2005 17:08:23

I completed this site already, I am just wiating for my camera.

Great support and it was fast credit/

wood

02-09-2005 17:25:51

What credited the best?

Gatita

02-09-2005 18:18:20

Indeed, we've been proven legit for two months now.

This month we are shipping over $4,000 in prizes )

JuG

02-09-2005 18:30:13

[quotee24754282e="Gatita"]Indeed, we've been proven legit for two months now.

This month we are shipping over $4,000 in prizes )[/quotee24754282e]

Nice i just could not find alot of info on it. I will must likly work on them after i get some more money. )

tracemhunter

02-09-2005 18:34:43

people keep asking me to do that site. its about time i start one too. Alan said something was in the making so i think i will do a new site when it comes out. easy to get refs that way.

ummchacha

02-09-2005 19:39:53

[quote373596a85f="JuG"]Has anyone completed Schoolforyou.net or summerforyou.com I have been thinking about starting them but i cant find alot of people who need it. Is it legit? and also if you completed it did you get your item.

Thanks JuG[/quote373596a85f]
I am seriously debating the legitimacy of this site. I completed SummerForYou back in early/mid July. I went STV on 8/20. I was order number 17, and those after me were shipped according to her post. She offered me cash instead of the item, but for me to order the item, I would have to pay about 40.00 more. The owner still has no idea (only when she gets her check that is seriously late at this point) when I will get my item. I just emailed her again through support, and I got a one sentence generic answer. Here is my converstation with her back in on August 3rd

email==XXXXXXX@comcast.netXXXXXXX@comcast.net=XXXXXXX@comcast.netXXXXXXX@comcast.net/email 8-3-2005 103131 Any ideas when in August you will be shipping?? Yes, I admit it, I am impatient!!! LOL
Support 8-3-2005 131652 You and me both! Hehe. You are right in line with a few other people, and I will be shipping ASAP, like on the exact date of August 15th. A bit of a wait but I do pay for expedited shipping! ) -Maree

Vector

02-09-2005 20:31:34

Welcome!

Gatita

02-09-2005 23:10:01

[quotec9f193e1ba="ummchacha"][quotec9f193e1ba="JuG"]Has anyone completed Schoolforyou.net or summerforyou.com I have been thinking about starting them but i cant find alot of people who need it. Is it legit? and also if you completed it did you get your item.

Thanks JuG[/quotec9f193e1ba]
I am seriously debating the legitimacy of this site. I completed SummerForYou back in early/mid July. I went STV on 8/20. I was order number 17, and those after me were shipped according to her post. She offered me cash instead of the item, but for me to order the item, I would have to pay about 40.00 more. The owner still has no idea (only when she gets her check that is seriously late at this point) when I will get my item. I just emailed her again through support, and I got a one sentence generic answer. Here is my converstation with her back in on August 3rd

email==XXXXXXX@comcast.netXXXXXXX@comcast.net=XXXXXXX@comcast.netXXXXXXX@comcast.net/email 8-3-2005 103131 Any ideas when in August you will be shipping?? Yes, I admit it, I am impatient!!! LOL
Support 8-3-2005 131652 You and me both! Hehe. You are right in line with a few other people, and I will be shipping ASAP, like on the exact date of August 15th. A bit of a wait but I do pay for expedited shipping! ) -Maree[/quotec9f193e1ba]

Are people that impatient? I'd snap my fingers and get it here for you if I could, but obviously I cannot. MOST site owners are waiting for it, not just myself.

If you keep PMing me, posting about it and opening support tickets, eventually my patience will run out. My answer will only change when you are shipped.

ajrock2000

02-09-2005 23:16:35

I finished the site probably 3+weeks ago (I cant even remember lol). I am still waiting to be shipped also. Although, I do not doubt the legitimacy of this site one bit. I have only sent 1 PM about my status, and I dont intend to send anymore. Please people give the new sites a chance to get on their feet!

JuG

02-09-2005 23:18:42

Yeah i am trying to do more new sites then bigger name sites. Trying to help out, But i dont hope i dont have to wait along time of my paintball kit tho. Still cant wait to get this site complete even tho i signed up 10 min ago. lol )

Gatita

02-09-2005 23:24:45

[quote4943477c71="ajrock2000"]I finished the site probably 3+weeks ago (I cant even remember lol). I am still waiting to be shipped also. Although, I do not doubt the legitimacy of this site one bit. I have only sent 1 PM about my status, and I dont intend to send anymore. Please people give the new sites a chance to get on their feet![/quote4943477c71]

Exactly! It has only been open since June, and most users finished the site in that awkward stage of me trying to keep things running smoothly which is hard in the beginning.

Like I said, most if not all users this month (easily $4 grand if not more) will be shipped which is a VAST improvement. Wait times are getting smaller, some users will be waiting less than 2 weeks at this point, which is fairly good for such a young network yes?

My goal is to have instant turnaround time a few months down the road. I am VERY thankful to the particular users who have been supportive and patient with my sites, because in the end you trust me enough to know that you liwillli get your prize.

ummchacha

03-09-2005 08:55:25

This was the first post about it...that is posting about the shipping. If I have posted other times, I am sorry, but I don't recall doing so. When you quoted me a specific date (saying that it would be shipped on exactly that date, 8/15) , I expected it that date...give or take a few days. If you emailed me first saying it was late that would have been one thing, but I had to come to you after that week had come and gone. I have PMd you twice ( think, although one PM went back and forth, and started out about an offer on another one of your sites that I was wanting to do) about this, and opened up 4 support tickets....all after thinking it would be on it's way by that point. If you said shipping would be 2+ months than I would understand that and not look for it until 2+ months. And, I do acknowledge that you offered me Paypal a long time ago, but that would be short of what I needed to buy the item myself. I am really starting to feel slightly mislead. Sorry, but that is how I am feeling. I have heard lots of stuff about your site....majority of it was positive remarks. Your response time with PMs and support tickets is great...

Now, I do know that I most likely just blew my chance at ever getting this item by posting this response....and any chance at a successful completion of your other sites as well. (

ajrock2000

03-09-2005 09:12:11

[quote34bb0be46c="ummchacha"] Now, I do know that I most likely just blew my chance at ever getting this item by posting this response....and any chance at a successful completion of your other sites as well. ([/quote34bb0be46c]

How so? You think Gatita holds grudges or something? lol lol

C'mon now....

wood

03-09-2005 09:16:19

[quote54a7cdf25d="ummchacha"] Now, I do know that I most likely just blew my chance at ever getting this item by posting this response....and any chance at a successful completion of your other sites as well. ([/quote54a7cdf25d]

Feeling sorry for yourself in real life might get you some pittance, but this is the internet.

Move along.

ummchacha

03-09-2005 09:19:53

If you keep PMing me, posting about it and opening support tickets, eventually my patience will run out. My answer will only change when you are shipped.

No, I don't think she does at all. I just took her statement about my PMs, posts, and support tickets to mean that if I kept it up, she would not send it....not sure just waht she could mean by "my patience will run out". <shrugging shoulders>

Believe me, I am not one to normally bug site owners about stupid nonsense....never have till now I suppose. And, I do know to her, and most adults, this scooter is stupid nonsense. But, my little one was checking the front porch daily for it's delivery starting on the 16th after he read the above response. LOL Okay, I am done with worring about this...not gonna give it another thought. I t just isn't worth it to save 200.00....just is not worth it for anyone. wink

ummchacha

03-09-2005 09:21:14

[quote38cb68ef8b="wood"][quote38cb68ef8b="ummchacha"] Now, I do know that I most likely just blew my chance at ever getting this item by posting this response....and any chance at a successful completion of your other sites as well. ([/quote38cb68ef8b]

Feeling sorry for yourself in real life might get you some pittance, but this is the internet.

Move along.[/quote38cb68ef8b] Nope, not feeling sorry for myself at all!! Like I said in my above post, it is over and done with. He will get it, and I am not gonna worry one ounce about it at all.

wood

03-09-2005 09:24:46

[quotebfe5f583bb="ummchacha"]
No, I don't think she does at all. I just took her statement about my PMs, posts, and support tickets to mean that if I kept it up, she would not send it....not sure just waht she could mean by "my patience will run out". <shrugging shoulders>

Believe me, I am not one to normally bug site owners about stupid nonsense....never have till now I suppose. And, I do know to her, and most adults, this scooter is stupid nonsense. But, my little one was checking the front porch daily for it's delivery starting on the 16th after he read the above response. LOL Okay, I am done with worring about this...not gonna give it another thought. I t just isn't worth it to save 200.00....just is not worth it for anyone. wink[/quotebfe5f583bb]

Are you on crack? You are a parent?

I've never seen an internet-savy parent use such crude grammer and punctuation (I say savy because all people who do freebie sites much have some sort of internet know-how).

And you are just throwing in the towel with the $200?
Mind if I take it?
I know it's a lot of work sitting around and waiting, but that's the heavy burden I'm willing to accept.

ummchacha

03-09-2005 09:35:19

[quote919080cc06="wood"][quote919080cc06="ummchacha"]

Believe me, I am not one to normally bug site owners about stupid nonsense....never have till now I suppose. And, I do know to her, and most adults, this scooter is stupid nonsense. But, my little one was checking the front porch daily for it's delivery starting on the 16th after he read the above response. LOL Okay, I am done with worring about this...not gonna give it another thought. I t just isn't worth it to save 200.00....just is not worth it for anyone. wink[/quote919080cc06]

I've never seen an internet-savy parent use such crude grammer and punctuation (I say savy because all people who do freebie sites much have some sort of internet know-how).

Mind if I take it?
I know it's a lot of work sitting around and waiting, but that's the heavy burden I'm willing to accept.[/quote919080cc06] LOL Actually, I am a parent, and I do have very good grammer when it needs to be. You will NEVER see me curse about anything, or anyone. LOL You will also never see me flame anyone I am not directly involved with. Even then, I don't flame people. If I am frustrated I may express that. If I am disappointed, you may see that as well. I also really am not too worried about my spelling, grammer, typos, etc on these sites. It just is not that important in my opinion. Also, I am waiting for this to arrive....might be tomorrow, might be in two weeks. Either way, I am not worried about it. I told him to forget about it for now, and to use his old one until it arrives. He had to do small jobs "earn" the money that I in turn used to do the trades for his scooter. Maree could probably tell you that he agonized over which item to pic. She will send it out when the time is right for her. No, I can not change that, nor can I truely predict when it will be.

stoogepid

03-09-2005 10:12:55

[quotecb7333352d="ummchacha"][quotecb7333352d="wood"][quotecb7333352d="ummchacha"]

Believe me, I am not one to normally bug site owners about stupid nonsense....never have till now I suppose. And, I do know to her, and most adults, this scooter is stupid nonsense. But, my little one was checking the front porch daily for it's delivery starting on the 16th after he read the above response. LOL Okay, I am done with worring about this...not gonna give it another thought. I t just isn't worth it to save 200.00....just is not worth it for anyone. wink[/quotecb7333352d]

Mind if I take it?
I know it's a lot of work sitting around and waiting, but that's the heavy burden I'm willing to accept.[/quotecb7333352d] LOL Actually, I am a parent, and I do have very good grammer when it needs to be. You will NEVER see me curse about anything, or anyone. LOL You will also never see me flame anyone I am not directly involved with. Even then, I don't flame people. If I am frustrated I may express that. If I am disappointed, you may see that as well. I also really am not too worried about my spelling, grammer, typos, etc on these sites. It just is not that important in my opinion. Also, I am waiting for this to arrive....might be tomorrow, might be in two weeks. Either way, I am not worried about it. I told him to forget about it for now, and to use his old one until it arrives. He had to do small jobs "earn" the money that I in turn used to do the trades for his scooter. Maree could probably tell you that he agonized over which item to pic. She will send it out when the time is right for her. No, I can not change that, nor can I truely predict when it will be.[/quotecb7333352d]

You must be joking. -_-;

ajrock2000

03-09-2005 10:23:29

[quote70c61efa76="stoogepid"]
You must be joking. -_-;[/quote70c61efa76]

Yes, it's quite sad.