Help me help you. How do I contact to the big companies?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=2099

IpodFace

22-10-2004 20:22:10

Me and a friend wish to start a site offering free products. We have access to the products already. How do we contact the big companies and tell them about ourselves? AOL, Blockbuster, etc. They will be offers on our site, but we aren't sure how to get in contact with them. Does anyone have any idea?

Relik

22-10-2004 20:38:18

Not being sarcastic here....but have you tried calling them yet? Prolly your best bet ]

=relik

jesterfx

23-10-2004 08:35:36

well as long as you choose something unique. Please don't think about making ANOTHER free iskin, iTrip, blah blah blah site. There are already like 5 of them or so. Consider good products or choose some different accessories if that is was you were thinking about.

Most of the bigger incentive sites will go through affiliate brokers. Companies that help organize and set up affiliate connections for sites. It can save a lot of time and make a lot of things easier but not sure how much of a cut they take (if any, from you). A couple of the bigger ones tha I have heard of are adteractive and yfdirect. I personally do not have any experience but they might be a good place to start.

PS I personally would like to see a GOOD free digital camera site and I'm sure there are quite a few others that would too ;). Though I don't think too many would mind more free mp3 players, pvp players and such heh.

paOol

24-10-2004 18:09:39

forget digital cameras, get us powerbooks or centrino laptops!!!

princessfrozen

24-10-2004 19:05:59

i am ALL for the free laptops. thx.

BlingKing

24-10-2004 19:11:26

"My friend and I" not "Me and my friend"

Damn sonny, im 13 and im telling you this!

Relik

24-10-2004 19:23:06

Who cares about proper english? P

-=relik