JV Football---Life is Good!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=20606

nate08

27-08-2005 10:32:41

Well, before I go help a girl in Geometry, I just want to tell you all what happened today

We won our first JV Football Game 28-0 against our biggest rivals, the Elida Bulldogs who beat our varsity 21-7 last night!

I start and play linebacker on defense and I play about half the time as right guard (offensive lineman for those who don't know). And I play all special teams.

I'm one of the smallest guys in those positions weighing a little less than 170 and only being 5' 8" (trust me, I don't look overweight at all) but I usually do great because I stay low and I don't let ANYONE intimidate me.

Today I had 9 tackles along with a bunch with other people helping out, including one where I made the RB fumble (we recovered) and a nine yard sack.

Life is good! ) Except for the fact that I still have Chemistry and AP History to do this weekend. But hey, I can do that on my way to Toledo tomorrow for German Club!

Hope everyone is having a great day and that everyone has a great weekend! I am for sure!

D

P.S. I am on my HS Speech Team (for the first year) and I am just wondering if anyone has ever done it or if anyone has seen it done. I am just looking for some ideas for an Orignial Oratory (O.O.) or for a Dramatic Interp. (D.I.). PM if me if you have suggestions of speeches you have done! Thanks!!

tracemhunter

27-08-2005 10:50:38

just remember that the school pride crap is pointless wink . be in activities though, i have to do community service crap for transfer applications because i did nothing in high school.

purduesafety13

27-08-2005 10:52:16

hahah thats weak...my alma mater beat de la salle high school this year. de la salle had a 151 game winning streak and has been the #1 nationally ranked highschool program for the past 12 years or so. a bunch of nfl players....this year we are playing long beach poly....ranked by sports illustrated as the best highschool sports program....

nate08

27-08-2005 13:24:14

[quote710400cc9e="purduesafety13"]hahah thats weak...my alma mater beat de la salle high school this year. de la salle had a 151 game winning streak and has been the #1 nationally ranked highschool program for the past 12 years or so. a bunch of nfl players....this year we are playing long beach poly....ranked by sports illustrated as the best highschool sports program....[/quote710400cc9e]

Did you play for the team when it was winning?

That's what I thought.

Big difference between showing up for the friday night games and being a part of a team which almost every year has a winning season.

purduesafety13

28-08-2005 12:22:01

yeah, i have 3 state rings, sophomore year, junior year and senior year. wasn't there to beat de la salle but was on the sidelines cheering on the younger guys

purduesafety13

28-08-2005 12:23:50

haha ur a jv punk ass bitch lol....don't talk to me kid....ull never have the feeling of running out of the tunnel for 20,000 people at a state championship game...let alone 3 times haha

CollidgeGraduit

28-08-2005 12:25:32

2) Keep it civil. If you feel the need to swear, please do so without acting like an idiot. Flaming will not be tolerated.

flatline

28-08-2005 12:53:24

prove that you have 3 state rings and ill believe you.

jonnyk1221

28-08-2005 14:36:54

cmon buddy, its only JV.. sounds cool but how old might you be.. jv is a joke around here any jv team just blows.. for any sport lol

jlaw

28-08-2005 17:25:16

Seriously. JV? I played JV when I was 14 and 15 years old. (ugh, that was 10 years ago... I feel old) Don't you have to be 18 to do most of these sites?