What are your favorite Family Guy quotes?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=20582

Strike

26-08-2005 20:19:01

I like

[quote9c13db8c19]Peter (when he's hungover) This sucks worse than that time I went to that museum. (Flashback to childhood, standing in museum looking at dinosaur
skeltons.)
Peter (as a child) Why did all the dinosaurs die out?
Man at Museum Because you touch yourself at night.
[/quote9c13db8c19]

[quote9c13db8c19](Guy walks up to Peter and kicks him in the nuts.)
Peter screams.
Lois Oh, my god! What are you doing?
(Peter is still screaming.)
Lois What's wrong with you?
Peter What the hell, man?
Guy Hurts, doesn't it?
Peter What the hell do...? Yes! What the hell's your problem?
Guy (laughs) My friend, my friend...
Peter Ow! Ow! What?!
Guy (pointing at camera) You've been kicked in the nuts!
Peter No way!
Guy (laughs) You're gonna be on TV.
Peter (shaking guy's hand) Oh, sweet!
Lois Oh wow!
Peter Oh, my god!
Lois We love that show!
Peter (waving at camera) Oh, that is awesome! Hey, hi.
Guy You're on it!
[/quote9c13db8c19]

[quote9c13db8c19]Peter has to come up with a fake name on the spot, so he looks around the room to get inspiration)
Peter Griffin Uh... my name is...(he sees a pea)
Peter Griffin Pea...
(he sees a woman crying)
Peter Griffin ... tear...
(he sees a Griffin fly by)
Peter Griffin ... Griffin. Peter Griffin
[/quote9c13db8c19]

tinman5

26-08-2005 20:36:32

[quoteaac3c5cf6c]Stewie How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? (voice getting higher pitched) Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? (voice returns to normal) No, no, you deserve some time off.
[/quoteaac3c5cf6c]

[quoteaac3c5cf6c]Mayor West Today we are here to honor Joe Swanson for pulling my poor one-eyed cat Bootsy out of the old stove pipe of my Grandmother's cabin. (Guy standing behind mayor west hits him on the back of the head with a stick.) Joe Swanson won the special people's decathalon and we're here to honor him.
[/quoteaac3c5cf6c]

I love Adam West D

tracemhunter

26-08-2005 20:48:04

the one that i laugh at every time is

Stewie VICTORY IS MINE!

xXHasek99

26-08-2005 21:02:53

One of the most outrageously offensive scenes includes a parody of the classic children▓s tale of Pinocchio in which Geppetto bends over with his buttocks in front of Pinocchio▓s nose, then tries to get Pinocchio to lie, so that his nose will grow and, viewers are led to conclude, penetrate his anus. There are also several scenes depicting Peter and Lois having sex and Peter in the nude with his belly obscuring his genitals from view

http//www.parentstv.org/PTC/publications/bw/2005/0508worst.asp

JuG

26-08-2005 21:03:00

there are so many i cant even pick a favorite one.

slease

26-08-2005 21:05:29

Not really a quote but the time they went to the Irish museum was absolutely hillarious.

Also, the scene where the news crew thinks that they are off the air because peter knocked the cable out and diane is like "I just don't black people" but they are still on in another city.

mr_black

26-08-2005 22:40:25

The episode when stewie is a cheerleader and Quagmire opens the bathroom stall
[quotece506e38ef="quagmire"]Dear Diary, JACKPOT![/quotece506e38ef]

drummer_kew_03

26-08-2005 23:12:51

[quote6177bd6c92="Peter said"]
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa......Lois, this is not my batman glass.
[/quote6177bd6c92]

[quote6177bd6c92="Peter said"]
Hehehehehehehehehehehehe...gross.
[/quote6177bd6c92]