We know sweeed will win. Let's find out why!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=20514

wood

25-08-2005 18:35:23

No insults or anything like that. Just want to see where everyone is comming from.

You voted for him over me, there must be a reason why. Lets hear it.

JOSHBOX

25-08-2005 18:38:03

Wood no offense but you never take accountablilty for anything. You seem to push every problem and accusation onto someone or something else. Sweed has always been in defense of the lower ranking users and does his best to protect them whereas some of the other mods including you seem to prioritize yourselves over the lower ranking members.

wood

25-08-2005 18:40:05

No offense taken.

I can promise you guys one thing.

When I'm demodded, I wont run screaming and crying claiming i'll never come back.
Its called dignity, and I got just a smidge to spare.

Cash4Cookies

25-08-2005 18:40:31

well said JOSHBOX. Wood, I have nothing against you, its just that sweeed was a great mod. I think its up to you guys to kill whatever is going on between you guys. Someone needs to be the bigger man here. I think you both should just work it out really.

tonydanza92

25-08-2005 18:41:07

how bout this..

"I'd rather have a nice mod than a... um not nice one"

(not flaming)

Iloveipods2

25-08-2005 18:42:07

I still think your a good mod and all...... but after reading all this....

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=19181

i don't think theres anyways you can justify accidently forgetting your part of a trade or deal, no matter how caught up you are. THough later you seem to [i58a136206b]try[/i58a136206b] to redeem yourself by offering to recompense the few people, thinking that this deed will show that you did not mean to. i'll miss ya wood

wood

25-08-2005 18:42:07

[quotef96a92efc4="tonydanza92"]how bout this..

"I'd rather have a nice mod than a... um not nice one"

(not flaming)[/quotef96a92efc4]

Fair enough tony.

I appreciate all your responses guys. Even the negative ones (oh wait! they are allll negative P)

liquidskin

25-08-2005 18:42:57

wood, your mistakes have outweighed sweeeds.. the only thing he really did wrong was abuse his PM reading abilities... ive heard lots of bad stuff about you from threats to ban members to scamming. i really have nothing against you.. ive spoken to you before and you seem like a good guy. its unfortunate it has to go like this, but it seems like the only way..

edit and thanks for the -kma.

halfbreed

25-08-2005 18:44:44

Tony hit it right on. I think that's the best, non-flaming way to put it.

wood

25-08-2005 18:45:21

[quote0a9caf0c8d="liquidskin"]wood, your mistakes have outweighed sweeeds.. the only thing he really did wrong was abuse his PM reading abilities... ive heard lots of bad stuff about you from threats to ban members to scamming. i really have nothing against you.. ive spoken to you before and you seem like a good guy. its unfortunate it has to go like this, but it seems like the only way..[/quote0a9caf0c8d]

Nah it doesnt have to be the only way.
Sweeed could act like a man for a few minutes and realize we could coexist. Or even unblock me from AIM and talk. lol wait thats rhetorical

JUNIOR6886

25-08-2005 18:49:45

No offense but try looking it at it this way

You Accusedof scamming n00bs and forcing people to bid on your ebay auctions. Your reputations was/is severly damaged

Sweed Known for his great ability to catch scammers and figure out whatever scheme they had to prevent discovery. Has been know to help
people personally who have been scammed.

If that thread about you didn't surface maybe the vote would be more even. ?

slease

25-08-2005 18:49:53

This is just a sad situation to be in. I voted for Sweeed because as a moderator I think he worked harder, but both of you guys have helped me out and I would rather just see the situation resolved.

JOSHBOX

25-08-2005 18:53:13

[quotee06c23473d="wood"][quotee06c23473d="liquidskin"]wood, your mistakes have outweighed sweeeds.. the only thing he really did wrong was abuse his PM reading abilities... ive heard lots of bad stuff about you from threats to ban members to scamming. i really have nothing against you.. ive spoken to you before and you seem like a good guy. its unfortunate it has to go like this, but it seems like the only way..[/quotee06c23473d]

Nah it doesnt have to be the only way.
[be06c23473d]Sweeed could act like a man for a few minutes and realize we could coexist. Or even unblock me from AIM and talk. lol wait thats rhetorical[/be06c23473d][/quotee06c23473d]

Wood look at what your saying, you yourself are acting like a child with your sarcastic and witty comments you have to throw in about sweed.

Peksim

25-08-2005 19:33:51

I have not been paying atention... and "whuh?" is not an option.

smiller12

25-08-2005 20:17:11

I like sweed.

JuG

25-08-2005 20:21:48

I can see wood taking this vote and trying to throw it back into your faces trying to bring up reasons why we are wrong and whatnot. Like we dont know the story and whatnot...but i could be wrong.

johnjimjones

25-08-2005 20:24:15

I didn't vote but that whole you scamming fiasco really put you in a "worse off" position.

wood

25-08-2005 20:24:40

[quoteb4e52cfba0="JuG"]I can see wood taking this vote and trying to throw it back into your faces trying to bring up reasons why we are wrong and whatnot. Like we dont know the story and whatnot...but i could be wrong.[/quoteb4e52cfba0]

seeing as though how that hasnt happened yet, yea id say your wrong
like 95% of ur other posts

JuG

25-08-2005 20:27:34

[quote4dac34748e="wood"][quote4dac34748e="JuG"]I can see wood taking this vote and trying to throw it back into your faces trying to bring up reasons why we are wrong and whatnot. Like we dont know the story and whatnot...but i could be wrong.[/quote4dac34748e]

like 95% of ur other posts[/quote4dac34748e]

prove me wrong on 95% of my posts then. Send it threw pm, also dont send me anything less then 95% of my posts proven wrong, hey i dont even think you can do 10%.

Crynos

25-08-2005 20:27:49

[quote7f379a310c="wood"][quote7f379a310c="JuG"]I can see wood taking this vote and trying to throw it back into your faces trying to bring up reasons why we are wrong and whatnot. Like we dont know the story and whatnot...but i could be wrong.[/quote7f379a310c]

like 95% of ur other posts[/quote7f379a310c]That is an example of why im voting sweeed...

JOSHBOX

25-08-2005 20:28:09

[quotecf759101ba="wood"][quotecf759101ba="JuG"]I can see wood taking this vote and trying to throw it back into your faces trying to bring up reasons why we are wrong and whatnot. Like we dont know the story and whatnot...but i could be wrong.[/quotecf759101ba]

like 95% of ur other posts[/quotecf759101ba]

Im going to agree with wood on this one, JuG please stop posting whatever little thing comes into your mind and take a few minutes to think before you post next time.

edit Wood is not 100% bad and we dont need to guess at or assume the next thing we think he is going to do wrong.

Crynos

25-08-2005 20:29:28

[quote8eafc3b3db="JOSHBOX"][quote8eafc3b3db="wood"][quote8eafc3b3db="JuG"]I can see wood taking this vote and trying to throw it back into your faces trying to bring up reasons why we are wrong and whatnot. Like we dont know the story and whatnot...but i could be wrong.[/quote8eafc3b3db]

like 95% of ur other posts[/quote8eafc3b3db]

Im going to agree with wood on this one, JuG please stop posting whatever little thing comes into your mind and take a few minutes to think before you post next time.[/quote8eafc3b3db]I actually do agree, my point is that the way you (wood) said it is a flame and mods shouldnt do that

Stroid

25-08-2005 20:31:13

JuG for someone thats been here only only 10 days i dont really think you know enough about either one them to really comment. but you sure act like you know everyone in here really well

JOSHBOX

25-08-2005 20:31:17

[quote6973cab586="Crynos"][quote6973cab586="JOSHBOX"][quote6973cab586="wood"][quote6973cab586="JuG"]I can see wood taking this vote and trying to throw it back into your faces trying to bring up reasons why we are wrong and whatnot. Like we dont know the story and whatnot...but i could be wrong.[/quote6973cab586]

like 95% of ur other posts[/quote6973cab586]

Im going to agree with wood on this one, JuG please stop posting whatever little thing comes into your mind and take a few minutes to think before you post next time.[/quote6973cab586]I actually do agree, my point is that the way you (wood) said it is a flame and mods shouldnt do that[/quote6973cab586]

In that aspect I do agree, wood could have put it more nicely but I have become accustomed to his sarcastic/flamey responses. I was agreeing more to the fact that JuGs post was completely unnecessary.

wood

25-08-2005 20:32:01

Crynos
Did u read what i wrote?
Its my thread.
He wants to bash me he can start a new thread.

Hope thats okay with you...

[quote39ccdde566="wood"]No insults or anything like that. Just want to see where everyone is comming from.

You voted for him over me, there must be a reason why. Lets hear it.[/quote39ccdde566]

Crynos

25-08-2005 20:33:51

[quote6d8496f288="wood"]Crynos
Did u read what i wrote?
Its my thread.
He wants to bash me he can start a new thread.

Hope thats okay with you...

[quote6d8496f288="wood"]No insults or anything like that. Just want to see where everyone is comming from.

You voted for him over me, there must be a reason why. Lets hear it.[/quote6d8496f288][/quote6d8496f288]Does him bashing you give you the right to bash him?

JuG

25-08-2005 20:36:29

[quote176bfddc0c="Stroid"]JuG for someone thats been here only only 10 days i dont really think you know enough about either one them to really comment. but you sure act like you know everyone in here really well[/quote176bfddc0c]

Idk why i cant post my opinoins or views, They are not mean or breaking the rules or disrespectful. I would like to be able to voice my opinion or view without people telling me WHAT I SHOULD DO, OR WHAT I KNOW. wood has asked me what I like about sweeed, B/C i only been here a week, then told me how wrong i was and i dont know the hole story. But look I will stop posting about sweed or wood. BUT Stop telling me that I cant voice my opinion b/c I sure can if it is within the rules and srespectful and kind way.

Stroid

25-08-2005 20:38:11

[quote1941b52409="JuG"][quote1941b52409="Stroid"]JuG for someone thats been here only only 10 days i dont really think you know enough about either one them to really comment. but you sure act like you know everyone in here really well[/quote1941b52409]

Idk why i cant post my opinoins or views, They are not mean or breaking the rules or disrespectful. I would like to be able to voice my opinion or view without people telling me WHAT I SHOULD DO, OR WHAT I KNOW. wood has asked me what I like about sweeed, B/C i only been here a week, then told me how wrong i was and i dont know the hole story. But look I will stop posting about sweed or wood. BUT Stop telling me that I cant voice my opinion b/c I sure can if it is within the rules and srespectful and kind way.[/quote1941b52409] you can post whatever you want dude im just saying i find it interesting that you know so much about them and this forum and have only been here 10days thats all.

JOSHBOX

25-08-2005 20:39:20

[quote5a150ad67b="Stroid"][quote5a150ad67b="JuG"][quote5a150ad67b="Stroid"]JuG for someone thats been here only only 10 days i dont really think you know enough about either one them to really comment. but you sure act like you know everyone in here really well[/quote5a150ad67b]

Idk why i cant post my opinoins or views, They are not mean or breaking the rules or disrespectful. I would like to be able to voice my opinion or view without people telling me WHAT I SHOULD DO, OR WHAT I KNOW. wood has asked me what I like about sweeed, B/C i only been here a week, then told me how wrong i was and i dont know the hole story. But look I will stop posting about sweed or wood. BUT Stop telling me that I cant voice my opinion b/c I sure can if it is within the rules and srespectful and kind way.[/quote5a150ad67b] you can post whatever you want dude im just saying i find it interesting that you know so much about them and this forum and have only been here 10days thats all.[/quote5a150ad67b]

OMG ITS CC40!

lol lol

jk sorry I couldnt resist.

halfbreed

25-08-2005 20:40:46

I agree with Stroid, you can say what you want, feel free. It's just funky that you act like you know everything already.

J4320

25-08-2005 20:44:03

[quote9104e1eaf6="halfbreed"]I agree with Stroid, you can say what you want, feel free. It's just funky that you act like you know everything already.[/quote9104e1eaf6]

I find that weird too. shock

These are problems of the forum that we've had a long time before you joined.

bballp6699

25-08-2005 20:45:30

As a matter of fact. How do YOU know anything J4320. You only have 8 BILLION posts.

jonnyk1221

25-08-2005 21:23:15

well i personnally think sweed is better because he has helped me personnally through my "newb" days even if i still am newb.. but he stoped me from being scammed and helped me with my first freebies.

PumaPride77

25-08-2005 21:40:02

Yeah i voted for sweeed mostly because more of what he's done right than what wood's done wrong. I think it sucks that they can't both just be mods, but i picked sweeed because he seems to catch scammers and i've done like 3 or 4 trades with him and all have worked out great. But i like wood too, i was glad that he told us about 4nocash.

ben laden

26-08-2005 00:19:50

Sweed helped me get, whether directly or indirectly, like 4 greens for my freeminimac.

And I just don't like the way Wood comes across (his attitude).

I respect him though. Even though he posted our argument about Nirvana P

Tholek

26-08-2005 01:56:58

[quoteddf3907ebb="J4320"][quoteddf3907ebb="halfbreed"]I agree with Stroid, you can say what you want, feel free. It's just funky that you act like you know everything already.[/quoteddf3907ebb]

I find that weird too. shock

These are problems of the forum that we've had a long time before you joined.[/quoteddf3907ebb]

Then again, some pay more attention to the drama than others do. ;)

FreeOffersNow

26-08-2005 09:55:29

Well, I really try to stay out of all of the drama, but I suppose its time I let everyone know where I stand. I appreciate all that sweeedfish has done for these forums and the number of scammers he has uncovered is truly unbelievable. However, this could have been handled much differently, and all the voting does...while democratic...is split the forum. Regardless of who supports who here, everyone loses. We lose a moderator, a friend, and part of a community which many of us have enjoyed for months now. I propose that regardless of the outcome (of the poll posted by Admin), that if Sweeedfish is willing to come back, he come back, and wood stay. Sure they've had their differences, but hasn't everyone? How many of you remember me when I first joined these forums? People make mistakes, and if Sweeedfish isn't ready to accept that and put this all behind him...what kind of man is he? Consider a world without forgiveness, and an unwillingness to work beside a man with whom you've had a disagreement.

Question of the day If I were to be put on the chopping block, and everyone forced to vote between Sweeed and I....would Sweeed not also win that poll? And what have I done wrong? The poll is a farce...not in that it was fixed, but because we all know the outcome. Sweeed was a very well liked moderator and to put wood up against him in what I feel is nothing more than a popularity contest is not the way this should be handled.

sweeedfish

26-08-2005 11:01:41

[quote47b0eed6cf="FreeOffersNow"]Well, I really try to stay out of all of the drama, but I suppose its time I let everyone know where I stand. I appreciate all that sweeedfish has done for these forums and the number of scammers he has uncovered is truly unbelievable. However, this could have been handled much differently, and all the voting does...while democratic...is split the forum. Regardless of who supports who here, everyone loses. We lose a moderator, a friend, and part of a community which many of us have enjoyed for months now. I propose that regardless of the outcome (of the poll posted by Admin), that if Sweeedfish is willing to come back, he come back, and wood stay. Sure they've had their differences, but hasn't everyone? How many of you remember me when I first joined these forums? People make mistakes, and if Sweeedfish isn't ready to accept that and put this all behind him...what kind of man is he? Consider a world without forgiveness, and an unwillingness to work beside a man with whom you've had a disagreement.

Question of the day If I were to be put on the chopping block, and everyone forced to vote between Sweeed and I....would Sweeed not also win that poll? And what have I done wrong? The poll is a farce...not in that it was fixed, but because we all know the outcome. Sweeed was a very well liked moderator and to put wood up against him in what I feel is nothing more than a popularity contest is not the way this should be handled.[/quote47b0eed6cf]
I am a very forgiving person, but I see this situation differently than you do I guess. Wood has been nothing but mean to me over the past few days, he has been unrelenting with his arguments against me. When I lost my mod he remarked that "I lost" and last night when he messaged me to say he was going to step down he said that "I won". This wasn't a game to me..

You know I would be able to put the past behind me with wood if he had only done a few things (which he shouldn't have) a long time ago, (such as the ebay bidding banning and such) but these abuses of power are still going on and have been going on since then as well. I do not believe he has changed one bit since he was slapped on the wrist by Stroid when this whole fiasco came about over a month ago.

Yes wood did message me to say he was sorry last night, but I really don't feel as though it was sincere, I feel there were motives behind it. I really won't get into any particulars because no more drama needs to surface about this. But when you say you wish both wood and I could be mods together, I really don't think it is fair to the members of this board, when wood really doesn't deserve to be a mod.

P.S Stroid and I worked out our differences and are fine now.

wood

26-08-2005 11:14:59

You dont act like this was a game?
"I'm never comming back to the forum since I've been demodded. I was planning on leaving anyway almost a month ago."

But I digress...

I am sorry you feel the apology wasn't sincere.

Do you know what was sincere?
My post in the admin section a few days ago...

[quoteac5a1b0ead="wood"]Sweeed, just unblock me from AIM but leave me alone.
These past few days you have been unjustly aggressive and ignorant towards me, when I have done nothing to provoke or warrant it.

I pleaded via or last AIM convo. I don't want us to be friends, but I don't want us to be enemies.
We can do our own things and coexist peacefully...I know it.[/quoteac5a1b0ead]

It's alright. I dont want any more drama either.
This forum has lost enough face because of BOTH of us as it is.

sweeedfish

26-08-2005 11:40:47

Wood decided to msg me after my reply in this thread ... nothing is edited ... its just wood for ya

Its woodie You dont think it was sincere?
Orpheeus911 no, I don't
Orpheeus911 if you had won the poll, I would have heard nothing from you but gloat
Orpheeus911 I really don't care though, it's fine .... we don't need to go into all of this, I was just replying to fon's post that we should both be mods
Its woodie gloat? thats not true sweed
Its woodie after bos took our sigs away
Its woodie the gloating/personal insults were done
Its woodie It's not fine. I'm not concerned with being a mod
Its woodie I'm concerned you think i'm lying to you
Its woodie When you've been lying this entire time /
Orpheeus911 ? you continued to attack me after we were bothd demodded
Orpheeus911 I've been lying this entire time ?
Its woodie "I decided I was going to stop modding a month ago anyway"
Its woodie You just say things to influence others. Which is fine. We all do it.
Orpheeus911 I dont know where you are pulling that quote from
Orpheeus911 but its out of context
Its woodie But why would I lie? You've made it clear you dont want to mod if i'm there. So you made bos pull a pontious pilot on me
Orpheeus911 I had thought about not being a mod because I did not think it was fair you were one and did not deserve it, so I did not want to be a mod if someone who did not deserve to be one was one as well
Its woodie Sweeed
Its woodie Let's be honest for a minute
Orpheeus911 that quote, wherever you are getting it from, is totally out of context
Its woodie we both excel at different things, right?
Its woodie you are great at finding scammers
Its woodie and that part of the job
Orpheeus911 I really dont see what you excel in
Its woodie where as I am more involved in PR and spicing up the forum
Its woodie A mod is not simply someone who goes through PMs and keeps a trained eye for people scamming.
Orpheeus911 I dont just go through pms wood
Its woodie Stop being stubborn.
Its woodie I SAID THAT PART OF THE JOB
Its woodie not JUST that
Its woodie right?
Orpheeus911 are you going to fight to the very end, because that seems what you are trying to do with this conversation
Its woodie No
Its woodie I'm trying to reason with you
Its woodie We can coexist
Orpheeus911 no we can't
Its woodie Because?
Orpheeus911 Already explained it
Orpheeus911 several times
Its woodie sigh
Its woodie Thinking you are god, until the very end. Well whatever, we'll leave it at that. I'm sorry it had to be like this sweeed. Take care. Good luck. JC signing off.
Orpheeus911 haha, god
Its woodie God
Its woodie Show some respect
Orpheeus911 ??
Orpheeus911 Its woodie Thinking you are god, unti
Its woodie JC
Orpheeus911 you really are just annoying
Its woodie And thats what it comes down to
Orpheeus911 do you not see what you just did ?
Orpheeus911 "Orpheeus911 haha, god
Its woodie God
Its woodie Show some respect"
Orpheeus911 yet you said god
Its woodie For the first time, in probably your entire online existance, someone got under your skin so bad that you lost it.
Orpheeus911 lol
Orpheeus911 not at all
Orpheeus911 I didnt "lose" it
Orpheeus911 im not going out and attacking you liike crazy
Orpheeus911 like you did me
Its woodie Laughing till the very end.
Orpheeus911 I keep it civil, and for you to continue to attack me when I wasnt even posting
Orpheeus911 that was funny
Its woodie huh? when did i attack u
Orpheeus911 several times
Orpheeus911 I cant even count wood
Orpheeus911 many of the posts have been deleted
Orpheeus911 I believe there is still one
Orpheeus911 in the scammers section
Its woodie it was always have been in response to you "finding out who the real wood is"
Orpheeus911 when you said you banned jeff
Its woodie Like I said. Let's leave it. If you cant coexist with another person who you don't agree with, then you are in for an interesting life.
Orpheeus911 lol
Orpheeus911 stop acting like I have problems
Orpheeus911 I am perfectly fine
Orpheeus911 you do not deserve to be a mod, you do more hurt than bad
Orpheeus911 simple as that wood
Its woodie Sweeed. It's over.
Its woodie Just leave it
Orpheeus911 wood
Orpheeus911 get the last word in
Its woodie you can re-block me if that will help you deal with it.
Orpheeus911 and I wont talk to you again
Orpheeus911 no
Orpheeus911 i wont do that
Orpheeus911 but you seem to need to get the last word in
Orpheeus911 some cunning remark
Orpheeus911 go for it
Orpheeus911 I guess this remark was good enough
Orpheeus911 "Its woodie Like I said. Let's leave it. If you cant coexist with another person who you don't agree with, then you are in for an interesting life."
Orpheeus911 sorry that I posted after that
Its woodie Ok.
Orpheeus911 or maybe this was
Orpheeus911 "Its woodie Thinking you are god, until the very end. Well whatever, we'll leave it at that. I'm sorry it had to be like this sweeed. Take care. Good luck. JC signing off.
Orpheeus911 haha, god
Its woodie God
Its woodie Show some respect "
Its woodie Okay.
Its woodie Compfreak has some interesting statistics you might want to check out.

jadem

26-08-2005 11:45:20

roll

From this moment forward, I will no longer read posts about wood or sweedfish.

theysayjump

26-08-2005 11:52:30

[quote01a32a99c8="sweeedfish"]Its woodie Compfreak has some interesting statistics you might want to check out.[/quote01a32a99c8]

this intrigues me 8)

Godrockdj

26-08-2005 11:53:39

[quotee1b5be9f16="jadem"]roll

From this moment forward, I will no longer read posts about wood or sweedfish.[/quotee1b5be9f16]

That will be hard lol

wood

26-08-2005 11:55:35

So what did that convo show?

1st part - me wanting you to believe my apology was sincere
2nd part - you wanting to have a go at me
3rd part - me wanting to just end the convo
Then end - you copy pasting something over and over?

and you know what - im STILL sorry for everything I've done for you.
I wouldnt expect the same respect from you, but that because we are completely different people (although i can still manage to work besides people i dont agree with)

Do you ever stop dude?
As I said lets just leave it.

ben laden

26-08-2005 13:00:19

OMG TEH INTARNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS! Jesus christ guys, it's for moderator status on a fucking internet forum. WHO CARES?