FreeIpodFrenzy Issue. And a quick review

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=19104

wood

27-07-2005 09:59:43

So I did this site for compfreak a few weeks ago.

I signed up for a full credit offer (cant remember which one off the top of my head) and never got credit.
So I sign up for two different 1/2 credit offers...
Travelers Advantage and another gift card one.

Only TA gives me the credit.

By this time CompFreak gives up on me and looks elsewhere.

I come back to my account a few days ago to see that I am, for the first time in my freebie history, on hold. shock
I havent canceled the offer I got credit for, havent gotten any refs of my own...

I've written a detailed support ticket, and still no answer.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up before you consider completing this site.

-Wood

bballp6699

27-07-2005 10:02:44

[quote73b960ca11="wood"]So I did this site for compfreak a few weeks ago.

I signed up for a full credit offer (cant remember which one off the top of my head) and never got credit.
So I sign up for two different 1/2 credit offers...
Travelers Advantage and another gift card one.

Only TA gives me the credit.

By this time CompFreak gives up on me and looks elsewhere.

I come back to my account a few days ago to see that I am, for the first time in my freebie history, on hold. shock
I havent canceled the offer I got credit for, havent gotten any refs of my own...

I've written a detailed support ticket, and still no answer.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up before you consider completing this site.

-Wood[/quote73b960ca11]

SCAMMER! STAY AWAY FROM WOOD! 8)

Especially you CoMpFrEaK. You and the wood.

gregcool

27-07-2005 10:15:28

You should post this in their forum on A4F, I would like to see what Alex has to say )

CoMpFrEaK

27-07-2005 10:20:21

I have full faith in Alex, nor am i doubting Wood. I have had many referrals go through without an issue. Alex has alawys been supportive. He described to me the nature of these holds, he mentioned it was due to the user themselves putting in too little information. Though he said all they need to do is PM them to get it cleared it.

Stroid

27-07-2005 13:30:49

to little information what does that mean they didnt fill out the address thing

CoMpFrEaK

27-07-2005 13:43:20

FreeFrenzyNet ( H 073635) Yeah, people are leaving info out.
FreeFrenzyNet ( H 073649) If they just contact me privately they can get it worked out.
FreeFrenzyNet ( H 073700) I am a reasonable guy.
FreeFrenzyNet ( H 073716) And I too have been on the other side of the chain.

Stroid

27-07-2005 13:46:47

but that still doesnt explain what he means what could wood have possibly left out its not like he is a noob to this

CoMpFrEaK

27-07-2005 13:48:15

As said, Wood needs to contact him. SilentVixen also had this issue. Though she is off of hold and approved right now.