phree sites

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=19072

justinag06

26-07-2005 17:16:40

Im unsure who runs them and all, but are these sites still around I can't even get one of them to load. Anyone know whats up. Also please rate the sites after gratis in ease, fairness and probability they won't fall under in a matter of weeks

CoMpFrEaK

26-07-2005 17:18:30

Very bad site. Its ran by Grafton Clark, they have had their good times and bad times. At times he seems like a scammer and at times he looks legit. Personally i wouldnt recommend doing their sites anymore.

lakersin2025

26-07-2005 17:47:53

Stay away. These guys owe me about 6 greens!

J4320

26-07-2005 19:18:24

Yeah me too. I had like 11 people who did offers on phreepsps and 5 went green and the rest never turned so I had to just order the normal PSP. So I do and I'm the 6th person to finish their site and I was approved and processing with order number 6.

But then guess what happens? I'm TAKEN OFF processing to PUT MY PHONE NUMBER IN to their thing and I do and when I get put back on processing I'm order number 20.

I was pissed. So I go on my vacation to Florida for Spring Break and I come back to see that Grafton has shipped out orders 1-10. I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THAT SHIPMENT!

But no, I had to wait over 2 and 1/2 months TO SHIP! And I didn't even get the PSP, I had to just get paypal(which I'd rather have anyway).

But Grafton Clark is such an idiot. He makes this thread on A4F and he lets everyone post their order numbers and there info and he ships out in the order of who REPLIED TO THE THREAD! So I JUST find out about this and I make a post on his thread and it took me even a few more days to get my money even after it's been 2 and 1/2 months.

So people with order numbers that are like 200-300 are getting there things shipped before me and I'm number 20. WHY THE HELL would you ship stuff in the order of people replying to a thread on A4F? I don't even check there and it was pure luck that I saw that thread or else I'd of had to wait another few weeks.

So what kind of a dumbass gives first priority to people in a thread replying to get their orders over someone who finished WAY earlier than any of them. That would be Grafton Clark.

My recommendation, DON'T DO COOL4FREE.

vdubgirl

26-07-2005 20:31:25

you can find the guy on anything4free.com
i wasnt able to get into phreeipods for a while, but it's back up now.
a guy off A4F seems to be scamming me for my last green....claiming he didnt know i needed the green....and it's been a month since i did his site.....GRR

J4320

27-07-2005 09:33:24

Yeah don't do any phree sites. If you want to talk to Grafton he's probably still on A4F.