I have talked to like 4 Michelle's from different offers

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=18488

gregcool

15-07-2005 10:40:24

Anyone else ask for the person name when you call customer service for "something" on an offer?

The last 4 times I called different companies and they all said their name was Michelle....

Just weird, maybe they give out a standard name D

tracemhunter

15-07-2005 10:43:44

its coincidence. at every dental office my mom works at, the lady who answers the phones and stuff is always named Cheryl. this has happened the last 3-4 times.

FiveStar

15-07-2005 10:47:34

I used to work for this company called LiveOps and basically what it was was a way to work from home in your spare time taking calls from offers like these. Most of them were infomercial offers and such, but I bet most of these offers use similar services. We did give our own names though. It's amazing what kind of freaks call these numbers at 4 am P

comppimp

15-07-2005 11:27:46

[quote429016c2cc="FiveStar"]I used to work for this company called LiveOps and basically what it was was a way to work from home in your spare time taking calls from offers like these. Most of them were infomercial offers and such, but I bet most of these offers use similar services. We did give our own names though. It's amazing what kind of freaks call these numbers at 4 am P[/quote429016c2cc]

How did that work out for you? How much money did you make/how many hours, etc?