Family Guy Episodes Season 4 1-8

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=18257

jonnyk1221

12-07-2005 00:34:14

pm me for the links.

theysayjump

12-07-2005 01:10:23

ive already downloaded my limit from rapidshare tonight, but you will more than likely be banned or this thread be locked and deleted since this is basically Warez.

its illegal and copyrighted since we did pay for it.

personally i couldnt care less, but there are rules on this site and illegal music, videos, movies, software or otherwise is against them.

just a word of advice if you dont wanna get banned.

you could edit saying for people to PM you if they want the link, may be safer than this. wink

EDIT also, there is a limit to how much you can download from rapidshare in one hour, and to download each of those (unless you have a premium account) would take about 8 hours or so.....which i dont think many people would wanna sit around that long to try and get it.

jonnyk1221

12-07-2005 01:22:14

[quoted0477f1d56="theysayjump"]
EDIT also, there is a limit to how much you can download from rapidshare in one hour, and to download each of those (unless you have a premium account) would take about 8 hours or so.....which i dont think many people would wanna sit around that long to try and get it.[/quoted0477f1d56]

took your advice, but you can just do these links anytime, not like you are goin to watch all 8 episodes in a row anyways.. you download them when you wana watch it seein that it onlky takes about 5 minuts to download it.

theysayjump

12-07-2005 01:43:31

i know, but its better safe than sorry you know?

unless you dont mind being banned that is D