Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=18237

tuna can

11-07-2005 15:44:38

they will send my gift right? or will i be scammed

comppimp

11-07-2005 15:46:05

PumaPride77

11-07-2005 15:46:33

This probably should have been in the offercentric forum. But they'll probably send it unless they tell you that one of your greens isn't legit.

J4320

11-07-2005 15:46:55

Ummm they might. I just signed up under a guy for flatscreens4free and here are the offers that I'm presented with-

FreeServers
d
Free domain name (www.yourname.com), free setup and free templates with FreeServers special web hosting offer. As low as 6.99/mo. Join the millions of others and sign up now.
Signup for FreeServers.com domain hosting.

Discover Platinum Gas Card
d
Get The Discover® Platinum Gas Card! 0% Intro APRli, Earn up to 5% Cashback Bonus on Gas Purchases, and Earn up to 1% Cashback Bonus on other purchases, No Annual Fee. Apply Now!
Apply for, get approved, and activate your Discover® Platinum card by making a purchase, balance transfer or cash advance.

TV Guide
null
d
Get TV Guide for only $1.25 a week! Subscribe Now and Win the Ultimate Home Theater System by Sony - including a 42" Plasma HDTV! Click here!
Order subscription to TV Guide.
People
null
d
Get People for only $2.99 a week - that's 40% off the cover price! Subscribe Now and Win a $2500 Shopping Spree! Click here!
Order subscription to People.

Discover Clear Card
d
Discover® Platinum Clear Card - Enjoy an unbeatable 0% Intro APRli, No Annual Fee, Up to a 1% Cashback Bonus® award & up to $50,000 credit line.
Apply for, get approved, and activate your Discover® Platinum Clear card by making a purchase, balance transfer or cash advance.

Us Weekly
null
d
Get Us Weekly for only $1.75 a week - that's over 40% off the cover price! Subscribe Now and Win a $2500 Shopping Spree! Click here!
Order subscription to Us Weekly.
Road Loans
d
RoadLoans.com - The best way to find a better Auto Loan! It's Fast and Easy! Good Credit? Bad Credit? No Problem! Apply Now!
Apply for the loan, be approved and have the loan funded.

The Wall Street Journal
null
d
The Wall Street Journal is the most respected source for news and business information! Subscribe now and be entered to WIN A $5000 American Express Gift Card!
Order a subscription to The Wall Street Journal for 1 year.

Longevity
d
The Original Longevity™ formula from Germany with Real HGH. The only formula in to combine the two most powerful and effective anti aging substances
iDish
d
DISH Network Satellite TV! - Connect up to 4 rooms FREE, No Equipment to buy, FREE HDTV and DVR Equipment Options, FREE Installation, FREE DISH Home Protection Plan. Get it installed as soon as tomorrow!

ALL OF THOSE OFFERS COST TONS OF MONEY! I'm not doing an offer for him.

Collateral

11-07-2005 15:47:24

I was approved and they said they'd send me my money last friday but never got it. I emailed them and they said they ran into problems and would be sending it the middle of this weeek. Let's hope I get my cash, it's much needed.

J4320

11-07-2005 15:47:49

[quotee610b07a8e="PumaPride77"]This probably should have been in the offercentric forum. But they'll probably send it unless they tell you that one of your greens isn't legit.[/quotee610b07a8e]

Nah I bet his referrals will end up with the offers of DOOM!

tuna can

11-07-2005 15:50:27

i was gonna put it in the offercentric place but this gets more traphic so i put it here

CoMpFrEaK

11-07-2005 17:54:21

My 2 cent on OC

1. The last referral is literally impossible
2. You will probably have a few put on hold
3. Then you get more hard referrals
4. With all that money spent you rather buy the product itself

Moral? OC sucks

PumaPride77

11-07-2005 20:53:38

[quote141a34a0d6="J4320"][quote141a34a0d6="PumaPride77"]This probably should have been in the offercentric forum. But they'll probably send it unless they tell you that one of your greens isn't legit.[/quote141a34a0d6]

Nah I bet his referrals will end up with the offers of DOOM![/quote141a34a0d6]

ha yeah, when i posted that i thought he already had all of his referrals.