My absolute best experience with a freebie site. TRAINN

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=18218

wood

11-07-2005 08:25:13

So I've done just about all of the Gratis sites.
And I'll never touch an OC site again
I completed a few Coobro sites, but wouldn't consider them anymore on account of their lack of...everything

So last week I decided it was time to start a new site...
I looked around, and saw a few feasible choices, but was still having trouble making up my mind.
After talking with a few people, I started to hear some good things about Transcendent Innovations.
I decided to throw caution into the wind, and signed up for flashipods4free.com on Friday, July 1st.

Immediately after signing up, I was greeted with one of the largest offer-listings I have ever seen.
There are over FORTY different offers available for completion!
I selected the 30 gb photo Ipod as my gift, and completed my offer (stamps.com).
[b73b355c7bd] I requested offer credit, and 15 minutes later, I received it.[/b73b355c7bd]

That's when I realized I made the right choice ;)

Over the course of the next 2 days I got another 5 people to sign up under me. All of which received credit within 2 hours of requesting it (beautiful, i know).

On Thursday, I checked my account status, and was suprised to see that they discontinued the 30 gb photo.
This presented a bit of a quandry (I already started an ebay auction for it x )

I decided to email Alan (the owner) and see if anything could be done.
I explained the situation, and told him that aside from the 30gb issue, I was also interested in overnight shipping.
Within TEN minutes, I received a detailed response from Alan saying that [b73b355c7bd]a custom gift wouldn't be a problem[/b73b355c7bd], and that he would be more then happy to overnight the item to me for one extra referal.

By Thursday evening I had got the rest of my needed referals and requested approval.
By Friday afternoon my account was updated with a status change AND a tracking number!
Needless to say, monday morning I arrived home from work to see a Brand new 30 gb ipod photo sitting at my doorstep.

I can't express how happy I am with this entire experience.
Alan and Transcendent Innovations is by far one of the best choices out there for anyone looking to do a new site.

They offer

3604free.com (lots of different xbox 360 bundles)
dvdrecorders4free.com (I'm currently working on the $450 paypal option)
flashipods4free.com (every kind of ipod you could want!)

I hope this mini review was helpful for anyone looking to start a new site.
I will keep it updated with my dvdrecorders progress (contact me if you want to signup!)

-Wood

idrinklisterine

11-07-2005 08:42:52

How many referrals is the new 20gb color iPod? It seems like most smaller sites are now setting it to 6.

Collateral

11-07-2005 08:51:07

heh, too bad i wasted my referral on you dude, you couldve always waited for me to green gr

Crynos

11-07-2005 08:54:37

I think ima go for the paypal on flashipods4free, if i have a good experience with that ill do dvdrecorders

jonnyk1221

11-07-2005 09:08:11

i also got the same kinda timeline, it was my first freebie site, the hole process took me about 3 weeks at the most...by the sounds of the other sites, this is the best site out there!

Collateral

11-07-2005 09:10:12

Hm... hearing how good the sites are, I might attempt flashipods4free.com and see how that works out. YOu guys said they have support at a4f?

Crynos

11-07-2005 09:14:22

[quote8a8757a837="Collateral"]Hm... hearing how good the sites are, I might attempt flashipods4free.com and see how that works out. YOu guys said they have support at a4f?[/quote8a8757a837]
Yup, you already signed up though right?

wood

11-07-2005 09:53:30

[quote7669534341="Collateral"]heh, too bad i wasted my referral on you dude, you couldve always waited for me to green gr[/quote7669534341]

The ebay auction was up to $200 in the first day...I really didn't want to have to cancel it. Which would have been the case if I waited and not gotten overnight shipping...Sorry

Peinecone

11-07-2005 11:49:37

How many refs is the $450 on dvdrecorders4free?

sweeedfish

11-07-2005 11:51:01

10 refs, I putin along on that site, slowly =)

tonydanza92

11-07-2005 12:36:49

I was VERY surpised at how fast they are at crediting. For FlashiPods4Free my offer and 3 of my referrals went green in less than a half hour and my other went in 2 hours.

20gb Photo iPod is 5 refs for whoever asked that. U2 iPod is 7 (even though it retails for only $30 more)

I recommend doing this site (not just because I'm paying for it) and all other transcendent innovations sites

theysayjump

11-07-2005 12:50:24

so what are the offers like on there?

they have 40 of them but are they ALL good at crediting or is it just a handful, and how much is the average offer?

maybe they should be given a forum here, since its one of the only new sites that is actually legit?

Crynos

11-07-2005 12:58:16

[quote70f7af0b9e="theysayjump"]so what are the offers like on there?

they have 40 of them but are they ALL good at crediting or is it just a handful, and how much is the average offer?

maybe they should be given a forum here, since its one of the only new sites that is actually legit?[/quote70f7af0b9e]
I got credit for an urban nutrition offer in 3 hours and theyre horrible at crediting, so I would assume that all the offers would credit well then. They have alot of trials, also some expensive ones like inks and petcare etc.

wood

11-07-2005 13:16:15

Stamps.com and tickle both credit'd very fast for my referals.

tonydanza92

11-07-2005 13:51:02

2 of mine did freebidding and 1 an urban nutrition, all greened within 2 hours

CoMpFrEaK

11-07-2005 14:08:58

yay and i have 2 greens on that site currently!

Matt8789

11-07-2005 20:55:53

When did this site open up? Seems pretty sweet.

sweeedfish

11-07-2005 21:05:35

January for point based. Referral based about a month ago ?

tonydanza92

11-07-2005 21:11:28

i just finished it in 4 days, requesting approval tonight D

freedesktoppc

12-07-2005 12:02:48

[quotea553d2864d="wood"]So I've done just about all of the Gratis sites.
And I'll never touch an OC site again
I completed a few Coobro sites, but wouldn't consider them anymore on account of their lack of...everything

So last week I decided it was time to start a new site...
I looked around, and saw a few feasible choices, but was still having trouble making up my mind.
After talking with a few people, I started to hear some good things about Transcendent Innovations.
I decided to throw caution into the wind, and signed up for flashipods4free.com on Friday, July 1st.

Immediately after signing up, I was greeted with one of the largest offer-listings I have ever seen.
There are over FORTY different offers available for completion!
I selected the 30 gb photo Ipod as my gift, and completed my offer (stamps.com).
[ba553d2864d] I requested offer credit, and 15 minutes later, I received it.[/ba553d2864d]

That's when I realized I made the right choice ;)

Over the course of the next 2 days I got another 5 people to sign up under me. All of which received credit within 2 hours of requesting it (beautiful, i know).

On Thursday, I checked my account status, and was suprised to see that they discontinued the 30 gb photo.
This presented a bit of a quandry (I already started an ebay auction for it x )

I decided to email Alan (the owner) and see if anything could be done.
I explained the situation, and told him that aside from the 30gb issue, I was also interested in overnight shipping.
Within TEN minutes, I received a detailed response from Alan saying that [ba553d2864d]a custom gift wouldn't be a problem[/ba553d2864d], and that he would be more then happy to overnight the item to me for one extra referal.

By Thursday evening I had got the rest of my needed referals and requested approval.
By Friday afternoon my account was updated with a status change AND a tracking number!
Needless to say, monday morning I arrived home from work to see a Brand new 30 gb ipod photo sitting at my doorstep.

I can't express how happy I am with this entire experience.
Alan and Transcendent Innovations is by far one of the best choices out there for anyone looking to do a new site.

They offer

3604free.com (lots of different xbox 360 bundles)
dvdrecorders4free.com (I'm currently working on the $450 paypal option)
flashipods4free.com (every kind of ipod you could want!)

I hope this mini review was helpful for anyone looking to start a new site.
I will keep it updated with my dvdrecorders progress (contact me if you want to signup!)

-Wood[/quotea553d2864d]

Just to let you all know, while everyone here has had a great experience with this company to date, you should all keep a few things in mind. We should probably not all be working on this site at the same time, because while they may have been able to payout quickly with fewer users, I doubt they have a big enough cash reserve to pay out the 10+ members on this site that have started doing these sites seriously since Wood's announcement. Also, there is not much proof around about these sites, there have been plenty of scam sites who shipped to a few select customers. I am just saying keep your eyes and ears open on this site so you do not get disappointed.

On a side note, I am pissed because I had heard that they credit quickly, and I signed up as part of a trade, and did the Bargain free trial, and now I just found out that you need to stay on past the free trial to get credit. I am sure it is not their fault, but they should say that on their site, and they should definitely not be calling it a free trial, because if anything it should say pay for 1 month for credit.

Sorry for the rant.

Trainn-Alan

12-07-2005 12:52:17

[quote6a73a1e220="freedesktoppc"]Just to let you all know, while everyone here has had a great experience with this company to date, you should all keep a few things in mind. We should probably not all be working on this site at the same time, because while they may have been able to payout quickly with fewer users, I doubt they have a big enough cash reserve to pay out the 10+ members on this site that have started doing these sites seriously since Wood's announcement. Also, there is not much proof around about these sites, there have been plenty of scam sites who shipped to a few select customers. I am just saying keep your eyes and ears open on this site so you do not get disappointed.[/quote6a73a1e220]

We are financially solid and can handle the pressure, besides the incentive sites, the company also generates revenue through other sources and has significant financial backing.

Other then opening the books, I know the only way to prove this is results, and that is how we will do it.

Given the history of fly by night operations, I can understand the concerns, but I encourage the skeptics to watch us closely as we build our reputation and little by little hope to prove to you that we are legit and here to stay.

[quote6a73a1e220]On a side note, I am pissed because I had heard that they credit quickly, and I signed up as part of a trade, and did the Bargain free trial, and now I just found out that you need to stay on past the free trial to get credit. I am sure it is not their fault, but they should say that on their site, and they should definitely not be calling it a free trial, because if anything it should say pay for 1 month for credit.

Sorry for the rant.[/quote6a73a1e220]

We get our copy from the advertiser directly and that is what they want advertised.

I apologize for the unlisted requirement though as that was an oversight on our part and we do plan to rectify that with our upcoming site upgrades. Similar to our 3604free.com and DVDRecorders4free.com site, each offer will contain it's offer terms and reporting time frame.

Alan

J4320

12-07-2005 12:56:07

[quote7836c4dd0f="Trainn-Alan"][quote7836c4dd0f="freedesktoppc"]Just to let you all know, while everyone here has had a great experience with this company to date, you should all keep a few things in mind. We should probably not all be working on this site at the same time, because while they may have been able to payout quickly with fewer users, I doubt they have a big enough cash reserve to pay out the 10+ members on this site that have started doing these sites seriously since Wood's announcement. Also, there is not much proof around about these sites, there have been plenty of scam sites who shipped to a few select customers. I am just saying keep your eyes and ears open on this site so you do not get disappointed.[/quote7836c4dd0f]

We are financially solid and can handle the pressure, besides the incentive sites, the company also generates revenue through other sources and has significant financial backing.

Other then opening the books, I know the only way to prove this is results, and that is how we will do it.

Given the history of fly by night operations, I can understand the concerns, but I encourage the skeptics to watch us closely as we build our reputation and little by little hope to prove to you that we are legit and here to stay.

[quote7836c4dd0f]On a side note, I am pissed because I had heard that they credit quickly, and I signed up as part of a trade, and did the Bargain free trial, and now I just found out that you need to stay on past the free trial to get credit. I am sure it is not their fault, but they should say that on their site, and they should definitely not be calling it a free trial, because if anything it should say pay for 1 month for credit.

Sorry for the rant.[/quote7836c4dd0f]

We get our copy from the advertiser directly and that is what they want advertised.

I apologize for the unlisted requirement though as that was an oversight on our part and we do plan to rectify that with our upcoming site upgrades. Similar to our 3604free.com and DVDRecorders4free.com site, each offer will contain it's offer terms and reporting time frame.

Alan[/quote7836c4dd0f]

Sounds good so far. wink

We need a good new legit network. D

tonydanza92

12-07-2005 13:03:47

I love you

J4320

12-07-2005 13:05:02

[quotec1335ba300="tonydanza92"]I love you[/quotec1335ba300]

Who? Tony Danza? wink

vdubgirl

12-07-2005 17:37:15

i am having problems getting credit for 3604free.
i did an offer at least 3 weeks ago
requested credit twice already
and got a general "well let you know when we find out"
email.

i want my green.

Trainn-Alan

12-07-2005 19:46:52

[quote2e019b9b0d="vdubgirl"]i am having problems getting credit for 3604free.
email.

i want my green.[/quote2e019b9b0d]

That is not typical, there must be some reason for the delay. If you pm me your email address or member id (can be found from your referral link), I can check into it and see what is the hang up.

Alan

Collateral

12-07-2005 19:49:45

[quotef3e2e0fbae="Trainn-Alan"][quotef3e2e0fbae="vdubgirl"]i am having problems getting credit for 3604free.
email.

i want my green.[/quotef3e2e0fbae]

That is not typical, there must be some reason for the delay. If you pm me your email address or member id (can be found from your referral link), I can check into it and see what is the hang up.

Alan[/quotef3e2e0fbae]

dubgirl, I had the same problem and PMed him on the a4f forums and he fixed it and I got credit within few hours.

vdubgirl

13-07-2005 18:52:08

my email= i used for the site is email=akohls_1979@hotmail.comakohls_1979@hotmail.com i used for the site is email=akohls_1979@hotmail.comakohls_1979@hotmail.com/email

i just re-emailed an old email, that asked if there was any news, on the search for my credit.

i did the bargain.com offer on 6/22 and requested credit on 6/30, which is the alotted 7 days 3604free.com said i had to wait in order to get credit. i'm sure i've been charged the $15 normal fee by now.

vdubgirl

14-07-2005 05:32:10

i guess i was given points instead of a referral credit.
it's been corrected today!
thanks guys!