godDAMN, I hate this crap

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=17813

ben laden

01-07-2005 16:45:06

Lately, it seems like NOTHING is crediting. Get4Friends has always been shitty, logitech isn't crediting for pretty much any of my referrals, I have a few people who are taking forever to green on TheFreeProject, godsdog still has not gone green after almost a month for freeminimacs, it's taking multiple days for my last green on freeipodshuffle. And it has never been a problem on my part in the past, but now even I'M not getting credit. Oddtech isn't crediting me, my freeminimac offer isn't crediting me, same for freehandbags, and there are like 3 or 4 other sites that I'm simply not getting credit for. I'M SO SICK OF THIS SHIT!

Well that felt kinda good to let out. I'm still pissed though. I have three sites where the prize is right beyond my fingertips. And frankly I'm starting to need these things with all the money I'm spending on these fucking offers.

gregcool

01-07-2005 16:52:44

Gratis doesn't seem to want to credit my last referrals for FreePSPs and FreeGamingSystems. I even got an extra on each. So, I have 2 yellows on each that should have greened, and I only need one more on each (

FreeOffersNow

01-07-2005 17:20:46

Well...prepare to wait until after July 4th for credit ;)

Sonofshoe

01-07-2005 18:23:37

I've had two people to an offer on wifimusic.4nocash, and for the life of me, I cant seem to get credit for them.

I also haven't been able to get a hold of Josh via AIM, PM or Email! x

I hate to be bitchy, but it does get annoying roll

gregcool

01-07-2005 19:00:38

[quote93d23a2087="FreeOffersNow"]Well...prepare to wait until after July 4th for credit ;)[/quote93d23a2087]

Yea, I pretty much figured that. D At least by then I will have like 3 people put in support tickets with them.

kposse77

01-07-2005 19:08:01

I'm also having problems getting credit on multiple networks (gratis, getfriends, even the 4nocash sites seem to be a little slow). Let's just hope that it is summer/holiday related. Although it would be pretty sweet to have had a psp and some cash on hand for my own holiday weekend )

Rich

tracemhunter

01-07-2005 19:08:38

yea im waiting on 3 to green on minimacs and i am starting to get agrivated. all the people i traded with have good trade records (like that means anything anymore) so idk wtf to do. i want to get that damn square box so i can sell it and get my damn laptop!

gregcool

01-07-2005 19:13:37

[quote23963f8f65="tracemhunter"]yea im waiting on 3 to green on minimacs and i am starting to get agrivated. all the people i traded with have good trade records (like that means anything anymore) so idk wtf to do. i want to get that damn square box so i can sell it and get my damn laptop![/quote23963f8f65]

If they are high TR people, give them a chance. I know there are random problems. Like I did shopper's advantage when I signed up for someone, and for some odd reason it greened on like the 12th day. So although some of the problems may be with the people you traded with, it could very well also be the sites themselves. I am pretty sure the yellows I am waiting on did what they were supposed to. Well, one was a bit of a jerk, but I still think he carried through with his end of the deal.

ben laden

01-07-2005 19:45:39

You don't understand. I've waited almost A MONTH for someone with a 20something TR to go green for me.

idiono5

01-07-2005 20:10:46

[quotedde6f05aeb="tracemhunter"]all the people i traded with have good trade records (like that means anything anymore) so idk wtf to do.[/quotedde6f05aeb]

Yeah this is so important when you're first starting out but it seems like once you are an "established" trader it's kind of a free-for-all. roll But to stay on topic, I just began this free sites stuff right around the time when it sounds like everything started to get crappy and people started having a hard time getting credit. I've had to fight for everything so far and still haven't come out doing too great compared to how I feel like I should be doing when I think about how much time and energy I've spent on it. This whole process definitely is an uphill battle, one that at times feels like a battle to get up a steep cliff more so than a hill. lol

And you're right ben laden, it kinda does feel good to just let it out.li

liIn an appropriately polite and restrained manner of course.[/sizedde6f05aeb]

ben laden

01-07-2005 21:21:33

SCrew that, I'm never restrained or polite. lol lol lol

xXHasek99

02-07-2005 03:35:41

damn, so im NOT the only one?!?! that's a relief! yeah gratis has been messing with me, put one account on HOLD (same day as my 1 ref went green), then freeipods doesn't wanna accept my LAST ref, then freeflatscreens doesn't wanna green my FIRST ref.
then there's dvdrecorders4free/3604free, i've done offers but am still yellow on both. then there's litech4free sites, aren't giving me green status. WTF is going on?

Hasek.

ben laden

02-07-2005 03:55:08

Well, the last issue is because Coobro sucks donkey balls.

alexvega

02-07-2005 07:32:43

i got paid by both cobro and get4friends.... but that was about 3 months ago.

stimpy

02-07-2005 08:15:46

ben, one of my refs on oddtech greened after 9 days (he did BMG), so don't lose hope yet. I know it sucks, and it seems like it's getting a lot harder to get credit these days. Then you have scams like GustoNetwork floating around to make things worse. It really gets on my nerves, and sometimes I wonder why I even bother!!!

J4320

02-07-2005 08:47:38

Yeah Gratis wouldn't credit me with my FreeGamingSystems account. I did simple escapes and I waited two weeks for credit and then I sent them a support ticket and they didn't believe me and they wouldn't credit me. I just had to do another offer and luckily it worked and my xbox is shipped.

uwmarchitect

02-07-2005 09:39:34

I did the winanylotto for freegamingsystems, never credited, so I did videoprofessoronline hoping for instant credit - nothing. And yes, I am the only referral left to get that xbox evil

Oh well, guess I just wait the 15 days and if they don't believe my 1st one, I only have to wait like another day or two for the second one )

dle48

02-07-2005 22:58:32

[quotef053455200="uwmarchitect"]I did the winanylotto for freegamingsystems, never credited, so I did videoprofessoronline hoping for instant credit - nothing. And yes, I am the only referral left to get that xbox evil

Oh well, guess I just wait the 15 days and if they don't believe my 1st one, I only have to wait like another day or two for the second one )[/quotef053455200]

I need 10 for dvdrecorders4free
I got 6 easily credited and then the last 4 all did "instant" offers and nothing got credited. Then I got 3 who did offers on 4nocash still yellow its been at least 1 month.4freeuniverse forget about it,I did an offer for somone and wasnt credited and he himself got 4 refferals on that site still no credit I am really getting upset we should do something about this