New Site SatRadio4Free.com

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=17745

SatRadio4

30-06-2005 16:41:44

Just wanted to let you guys know about a fairly new site, if you're interested in XM or Sirius radios or XM Gift cards head on over and check us out. As I've said in a couple other forums, if you don't see the radio you like, or you'd like to combo up on a XM Radio and GC just let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.

http//www.satradio4free.com

CoMpFrEaK

30-06-2005 16:45:41

Meh, just to let you know over 1/2 of us are skeptical of new sites after gusto networks

SatRadio4

30-06-2005 16:53:58

We completely understand, there's nothing we can do to force your hand either way. If someone doesn't trust it, then don't join, if you do, come on over. Either way, we welcome the sceptics and believers alike!

I'd say with most all free sites, it doesn't take long to figure out the rip-offs and the legit sites, so if you are not comfortable now I completely understand, but it shouldn't take long for either the word that we are a legitimate business or that its another scam to surface. So atleast give us the benefit of the doubt and keep an eye out for what others say about us. That doesn't cost you anything. If it turns out that we are legit sign on up! But don't just throw us to the curb because were new. If there's anything we can do to help don't hesitate to contact us.

bballp6699

30-06-2005 17:30:48

What's the easiest/cheapest way to go about getting it in your car and how much are monthly payments....

Well what I'm trying to get at is, if I got the 5 referral thing, would that be enough to get me one in my car and cover a couple months of subscription?

SatRadio4

30-06-2005 18:27:42

The easiest way to get it in the car is probably going to be the roady2. All you do is string the antennae out and plug it in the cig lighter. Its got a builtin FM modulator so you just turn your radio to some 88.7 or something and it plays out your existing car stereo. I've got 2 friends with this model and they like it cause they can easily move it from one car to another. Personally, I've got the commander. It was a little more difficult to install, Its actually got a seperate box that I was able to drop in behind the radio, then plug it into the stereo much like most non-factory CD changers work. The only thing that you can see is the display screen mounted to the console. All in all I think it took about 2 hours to install by hand, mostly cause it took me a while to get my existing radio out to drop the gear in behind it. Its also got a remote as well.

Cheapest, as far as monthly fees, that can be answered one of two ways. Either you can go month to month for $12.99 or else prepay up to i think 5 years out. The more you prepay, the cheaper it is per month. In addition, if you get another XM radio later on, you can add it on as a family plan and its only like $6 a month for up to 4 more radios.

For 5 referrals you could either get the Roady2 and $55 gift card which would give you four months of service or the commander and $30 GC which is 2 months of service. I'm not really sure why they sell GC's in dollar amount instead of months of service.

Service is now $12.99 a month, but that includes online radio streaming as well.

Archon810

30-06-2005 18:34:44

bro, u should check ur page in firefox, it's all fucked up (look at the width). also what's up with the big gaping black hole? I think the buttons should have smaller text too. Other than that, it looks great (coming from a webmaster).

bballp6699

30-06-2005 18:54:21

[quote5415e840fa="SatRadio4"]The easiest way to get it in the car is probably going to be the roady2. All you do is string the antennae out and plug it in the cig lighter. Its got a builtin FM modulator so you just turn your radio to some 88.7 or something and it plays out your existing car stereo. I've got 2 friends with this model and they like it cause they can easily move it from one car to another. Personally, I've got the commander. It was a little more difficult to install, Its actually got a seperate box that I was able to drop in behind the radio, then plug it into the stereo much like most non-factory CD changers work. The only thing that you can see is the display screen mounted to the console. All in all I think it took about 2 hours to install by hand, mostly cause it took me a while to get my existing radio out to drop the gear in behind it. Its also got a remote as well.

Cheapest, as far as monthly fees, that can be answered one of two ways. Either you can go month to month for $12.99 or else prepay up to i think 5 years out. The more you prepay, the cheaper it is per month. In addition, if you get another XM radio later on, you can add it on as a family plan and its only like $6 a month for up to 4 more radios.

For 5 referrals you could either get the Roady2 and $55 gift card which would give you four months of service or the commander and $30 GC which is 2 months of service. I'm not really sure why they sell GC's in dollar amount instead of months of service.

Service is now $12.99 a month, but that includes online radio streaming as well.[/quote5415e840fa]

Alright, I think I understand. Thanks.

SatRadio4

30-06-2005 19:16:22

Yea, the black hole was a shot in the dark. Just couldn't decide between white or black. We're still not happy with the gap there, but we're fumbling around with a few thoughts. In the meantime, the white look any better?

And how about the width, that sit a little better with you now? Accidentally left out the width css tag for the mouseovers which IE went ahead and only let it stretch out to the end of the table cell, looks like firefox interprets it a little different.

Thanks for the heads up though!

slease

30-06-2005 20:33:37

Get rid of the XM Commander unit, it's very unpopular. Switch it out for the SkyFi 2, it's probably the best Sat Rad you can get for price/features. MyFi isn't worth the price.

SatRadio4

30-06-2005 20:59:52

By putting the commander on there we were looking for a middle of the road referral level. But after reading your suggestion, we looked again and figured that we could offer a Skyfi2 + Car or Home kit bundle for pretty much the same thing so we've removed the commander and replaced it with the SkyFi2 bundle. Anyone still interested in the commander can still request it though. Thanks for the commendations.

slease

30-06-2005 21:01:52

What's your shipping schedule? How long would it take from verify to receive?

JOSHBOX

30-06-2005 21:07:38

maybe ill do this site... Satellite radio sounds pretty good. Can I get a list of offers available?

SatRadio4

30-06-2005 21:22:43

For anyone that has approved by the ~20th of the month, orders are shipped for those members by the end of the month. I say ~20th because it really just depends on how busy the month has been, some months we are just so swamped that we've got to cut it off around the 15th or so, while other months are slow and we end up placing last minute orders as the come in. So just to be on the safe side, worst case, you might wait 30 days but thats doubtful. In addition, you aren't going to spend weeks in each stage, once you've requested verification, that normally gets taken care of with 48 hours. At that point, we add it to the list to order, unlike some other sites that sit you in "pending or STV" for weeks. We're all adults here, anyone in thier right mind knows when you "STV" it doesn't take weeks to get a product in.

As far as the offers, as of now, here's the list

AbSlim
Try AbSlim FREE! AbSlim contains twice the active ingredients per capsule than Cortislim and Relacore! Try it Free now!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements Order the free trial of AbSlim.
Advantage Spanish
Learn Spanish for FREE! Get 3 Advantage Spanish Lesson CD's plus a Bonus CD - Merriam Webster's Spanish-English Dictionary! Start your FREE Spanish Trial today!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements Order the free trial of Spanish Advantage.
American Compass
The Conservative Alternative. Looking for books with values you can believe in? American Compass has everything you need to read! Get 5 great books for $1 plus a FREE Gift with membership!
Requirements Select books and join the club.
Appera
Try Appera FREE! Renovate Your Smile with Appera's teeth whitening system! Show off a new brighter smile! Get immediate results! Try it for Free!
Requirements Order trial of Appera.
Arctic White + iPod
Free White Teeth + Free White iPod! Try Arctic White FREE and Win an iPod! The patented system whitens your teeth below the surface! Simply use it 10 minutes a day for 10 days! Try it Free Now!
Requirements Order the free trial of Arctic White.
Audible.com
Listen to two audiobooks when you try a month of Audible® for just $2.99. Choose from over 25,000 digital audiobooks! Listen using your Apple® iPod®, AudibleReady® MP3 player, computer, or CDs you burn yourself.
Requirements Sign up for the Audible.com trial.
Bargain.com
Get a FREE Trial to Bargain.com! Never Pay Retail Again! The Better Way To Buy! Save up to 70% on cars, homes, electronics and more!
Requirements Sign up for the Free Trial with a valid credit card (no purchase required). You must stay on for at least 8 days to receive credit.
Blockbuster Online
Blockbuster Online - The Movie Store At Your Door! Rent Unlimited DVDs Online! More than 25,000 Titles! Free Shipping both ways! No Due Dates! Plus, Get 2 FREE in-store rentals a month! Try it now!
Requirements Sign up for Blockbuster Online.
BMG Music
Act immediately and get your favorite music at BMG Music Service. Get 12 CDs for the price of 1 with nothing more to buy ever! Choose from over 13,000 hits in rock, pop, R&B, country and more.
Requirements Join the BMG Music Club.
Body By Jake
Finally, freedom to eat what you want and still lose weight! Get a new body, by Jake!
From America’s Fitness expert - Jake! Get the results of a low carb diet, but still eat carbs!
Requirements Sign-up and complete your entire 10 day trial.
Bye, Bye Botox
Look Years Younger in 20 Minutes! OHT Peptide-3 is the anti aging breakthrough designed to get rid of fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks and crows feet. Last longer than Botox! Click here to try it FREE!
Requirements Order the free trial.
Cheap Trips
Sign up for Cheaptrips and get the lowest price on airfare guaranteed! Also get $500 off condos and 2 FREEli airline tickets! Starts at only $25 a year!
Requirements Sign up for any Cheaptrips membership.
Columbia House DVD
The BEST offer yet! Get 5 DVDs for $0.49 each! Get all of the NEW releases! Check out the great selection at Columbia House! Act Fast! This offer will be gone in no time!
Requirements Select DVDs and sign up.
Columbia House TV Edition
Try Columbia House TV Edition and Get 1 FREE TV Box Set when you buy 1. Plus, get FREE Shipping! Join now!
Requirements Join the club with valid credit card!
Corticet
Reduce Stress, Shed Pounds and Improve Health with Corticet! Proven Results! Get your FREE Trial of Corticet Today!
Requirements Order the free trial of Corticet.
Curb Your Cravings
Get a FREE SAMPLE of Curb Your Cravings! The #1 selling weight loss patch! Lose your belly fat in 4 weeks or less! Try it free now!
Requirements Order the free sample.
DermFX Patch
Effective Topical Weightloss Patch
Look Better li Feel Better
INTRODUCING...The DermFX Weightloss Patch
Try It Now For-FREE!
Requirements Sign up and complete trial offer.
Diet.com
Diet.com - Lose weight today! Get ready for a beautiful summer! Fit into the jeans you love! Your Personality. Your Diet. Lose 10 lbs in 5 weeks! Join Now and Get a Free Gift!
Requirements Sign up and purchase any membership.
Discover 2Go
Reward yourself with the ultimate convenience - Get the FREE compact-sized Discover® 2GO(sm) Card!There's NO ANNUAL FEE and a 0% Intro APRli!
Requirements Apply for, get approved, and activate your Discover® 2Go card by making a purchase, balance transfer or cash advance.
EarthLink
EarthLink is running specials on both Dial-Up and High Speed Internet for new subscribers. Unlimited Dial-Up is half off for 6 months, then only $21.95/mo. Cable Internet is only $19.95/mo. for 6months, then $41.95/mo. and DSL is $19.95/mo for 6 months, then $39.95/mo. respectively thereafter. And EarthLink subscribers get everything they need for a better Internet experience! With features like fast, reliable connections; our exclusive spamBlocker and Pop-Up BlockerSM; 24/7 support; 8 email addresses; and instant messaging, to name a few.
Requirements Subscribe to Earthlink Service.
Easy Cream
Special Limited Time Offer - Get a Free Trial of Easy Cream! Eliminate cellulite and stretch marks, get silky smooth skin and improve skin tone! Order your free trial now!
eFax Plus
Try eFax FREE! Get your own local or toll-free fax number that lets you send and receive faxes by email. Try it free for 30 days!
Requirements Sign up for the free trial of eFax. Valid credit card required. We encourage you to stay on past the 30 day free trial.
Feel Serenity
Get your FREE Trial of Serenity! It's the first natural and effective mood enhancer! Change your life for the better! Guaranteed Results! Get your Free Bottle Today!
Requirements Order and receive the free trial of Serenity.
Formula GC
Special Free Trial Offer of Formula GC! Give your joints more strength! Clinically proven to help repair and stop joint pain! Stop living in pain, and start living free! Order your free trial now!
Formula MV
Get Healthy and Feel Better with Formula MV! A premium multivitamin with essential nutrients to energize your body! It's clinically proven to help healthy living! Click here to Try it FREE!
Gourmet Coffee Select
FREE Gourmet Coffee! Get a FREE 1/2 Pound of Guatemalan Antiqua Coffee and FREE 12oz Stainless Steel travel Thermos - a $32.90 Value!
Requirements Sign up and order coffee.
Herbal Go
Try Herbal Go FREE! Surcharge your weight loss to jumpstart your life! Herbal Go helps suppress your appetite, supports heart health, aids energy production and promotes fat burning. Try it Free now!
Requirements Order the free trial of Herbal Go.
Hoodia Miracle Diet
As Seen on 60 Minutes! Lose 10 Pounds in 2 Weeks! Hoodia is made from 100% natural Hoodia Gordinii cactus! Click here to Get a FREE 7 Day Trial Supply!
iDishNetwork
DISH Network Satellite TV! - Connect up to 4 rooms FREE, No Equipment to buy, FREE HDTV and DVR Equipment Options, FREE Installation, FREE DISH Home Protection Plan. Get it installed as soon as tomorrow!
Requirements Sign up online and get approved for Dish Network.
Longevity
Longevity - The Scientific Breakthrough to Anti-Aging! The first and only product in the world that combines the best anti-aging ingredients known to man! Slow time with the Ultimate Anti-Aging Product!
Requirements Sign up and order Longevity.
MiracleBurn
Miracleburn™ the first Pill to Master Weight Loss! The patented main ingredient Advantra-Z®, is proven to be the strongest natural weight loss substance available. Get Your Free Trial Now!
Requirements Order and receive your Free trial of MiracleBurn.
MyDailyDose
Try MyDailyDose FREE! Nutrition you will feel working everyday. The 5 most vital pills your body needs - In easy daily packs! Try it FREE!
Requirements Order and receive the free trial.
MyInks
MyInks.com - Save up to 85% on Inkjet Cartridges! Get a FREE One-Year Magazine Subscription with every order! Plus, Free Shipping with every $40 order!
Requirements Place any ink order of $30 or more.
Netflix
Rent DVDs online and have them delivered to your home. No due dates! No late fees! Get a FREE 2 week trial and become a paying member and get your free reward.
Requirements Sign up for FREE trial offer and become a Paying Subscriber after your 2-week trial.
Orexis - Free Trial
Free Sample of The Little Blue Pill! Meet Orexis®, the first Natural Male Enhancement Product with both Immediate and Long-Term Guaranteed results. Orexis® will improve your love life immediately.
Requirements Order free trial of Orexis.
PetCare RX
PetCareRX is the place to get all sorts of discount pet supplies. Take care of your pets - and save over 50% at PetcareRX. FREE SHIPPING!
Requirements Make any purchase of $20.00 or more.
PetChews
PetChews - The Scientifically Advanced Pet Anti-Aging System! Improve the way dogs and cats behave, look, sleep and play! Give your pet a longer, healthier and happier life! Start your FREE TRIAL Now!
Requirements Order and receive the Free trial of PetChews.
RealRhapsody
Burn more music and less money! Try RealRhapsody for 3 months for $29.99 and get burns for only 79¢ per song! Choose from 800,000 songs! Try it now!
Requirements Sign up for RealRhapsody.
Red Blossom
Try Red Blossom FREE! Lose weight safely with Red Blossom - featuring Evodia, the Chinese herb proven to promote weight loss while enhancing heart health! Try it Free now!
Requirements Try Red Blossom FREE! Lose weight safely with Red Blossom - featuring Evodia, the Chinese herb proven to promote weight loss while enhancing heart health! Try it Free now!
RoadLoans.com
RoadLoans.com - The best way to find a better Auto Loan! It's Fast and Easy! Good Credit? Bad Credit? No Problem! Apply Now!
Requirements Apply for the loan, be approved and have the loan funded.
Stamps.com
Stamps.com - FREE Trial Offer! Sign up for your FREE Special Offer - an $80 value! You'll get $25 in Free postage, a Free Digital Scale and Free Supplies Kit! Try it RISK-FREE!
Requirements Sign up for the FREE Power Plan Trial.
TeLite + iPod
Free Green Tea + Free Green iPod! Try the revolutionary TeLite Free and Win a iPod! Lose weight while getting the healthy benefits of green tea! Get your Free Trial and Free iPod Now! Limited Time Offer!
Requirements Order the free trial of TeLite.
Ultima Patch
Lose Weight and Feel Great! Ultima Patch will help you lose weight 24 hours a day! It's all natural and effective! Try it FREE!
UltraSlim Patch
Get Slim Now! The UltraSlim Weight Loss Patch is Easy, Discreet and Safe. Put the patch anywhere on your body for 24 hours of constant fat-fighting action. 100% Natural. Try it FREE!
Requirements Order and receive the Free trial.
USA Gold Card
Get the USA Gold Card with a $5000 Unsecured Gold Credit Line! No Credit Checks or Credit Turndowns!
Requirements Sign up for the USA Gold Card.
Video Professor
FREE Computer Training CD-ROM from Video Professor! The Video Professor has taught millions of people how to use their computers! Try a complete lesson FREE!
Requirements Order FREE CD-ROM!
Video Professor Online
Get PC Skills Online, Now. Try it FREEli! Get Video Professor Online - Freeli for 5 days!
Requirements Try Video Professor Online for 5 days. $2.95 set up fee with valid credit card required. Start learning now!
VMC Satellite
FREE Digital Satellite TV System with FREE Installation in up to FOUR ROOMS from DishNetwork! Plus, FREE Digital Video Recorders in every room! No equipment to buy! Hurry - offer expires soon!
Requirements Order system and have it installed.

SatRadio4

16-08-2005 20:31:29

SatRadio4Free.Com is working hard to gain exposure. Inorder to gain exposure we'd appreciate any of our current members or soon to be members heading over to

http//www.freebieauthority.com/newSiteVoting.php

and giving a vote for our site.