essay for english class, what do you think i typed about?!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=17650

tracemhunter

29-06-2005 05:12:23

well i was in bed last night and realized i had to write a 1000 word essay for my English class. I got up early this morning and wrote about what was on my mind. It just so happened to be freeipods. that was the easiest essay i ever did. any tips on anything to put in? perhaps the forum name? )

wood

29-06-2005 05:50:34

"There's this one guy named wood...
He's a legend round these parts"

tracemhunter

29-06-2005 06:04:38

lol

xXHasek99

30-06-2005 02:21:51

don't forget to include the epic legend "rise and fall of CC40, the boychild" ROFL

Hasek.

good2speed

30-06-2005 03:05:01

The best report I did for school was in college for a public speakings class. With less than 8 hours before my speech and absolutely no prayer to get any research done I devised a plan. I would make a speech about different ways to make money.... the legal and illegal methods. I started talking bout how you could sell drugs to make money as an easy way out with a lot of potential income for not much work but which had many downpoints such as Job Security and hazards associated while on the job. I then talked about how someone could rob and steal to make a living and that theives ranged from petty to professionals. I then went tinto honest ways of making a living and to get jobs since you were still paid for this and would be more self pleasing and less hazardous than the illegal ways. I also discussed how you can invest in stocks and property to make money. As to what I claimed as research. I had none so I started to make up fake references in mid speech, no joke. I would say that Sean Carter ( Jay-z) from the Washington Post claims so and so. Christopher Wallace(B.I.G.) of the Miami Herald states this and that, Sean Combs ( P Diddy) from the Ny Post claims this. Everyone in the class knew I was bs'in but my professor had no idea. He ended up loving my speech and I got an A in that class. Lessons learnd
1. I always do my best work under pressure
2. when in pressure and outlook is not good dont hesitate to throw a little hustle in there.
3. Get creative. If you really sound like you believe in what your saying than people will more than likely belive its true as well.

Collateral

30-06-2005 06:40:19

[quote8039799eb2="good2speed"]The best report I did for school was in college for a public speakings class. With less than 8 hours before my speech and absolutely no prayer to get any research done I devised a plan. I would make a speech about different ways to make money.... the legal and illegal methods. I started talking bout how you could sell drugs to make money as an easy way out with a lot of potential income for not much work but which had many downpoints such as Job Security and hazards associated while on the job. I then talked about how someone could rob and steal to make a living and that theives ranged from petty to professionals. I then went tinto honest ways of making a living and to get jobs since you were still paid for this and would be more self pleasing and less hazardous than the illegal ways. I also discussed how you can invest in stocks and property to make money. As to what I claimed as research. I had none so I started to make up fake references in mid speech, no joke. I would say that Sean Carter ( Jay-z) from the Washington Post claims so and so. Christopher Wallace(B.I.G.) of the Miami Herald states this and that, Sean Combs ( P Diddy) from the Ny Post claims this. Everyone in the class knew I was bs'in but my professor had no idea. He ended up loving my speech and I got an A in that class. Lessons learnd
1. I always do my best work under pressure
2. when in pressure and outlook is not good dont hesitate to throw a little hustle in there.
3. Get creative. If you really sound like you believe in what your saying than people will more than likely belive its true as well.[/quote8039799eb2]

HAHAHA Sean Carter lol

tracemhunter

30-06-2005 08:40:51

i do best working when i first wake up. i write essays for the class the night before and cannot do it. but if i go to bed and wake up early and do it i can write just fine. i will find out on tuesday what i made on the paper.