RE: ClearestChannel40 - Legit Source For Once

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=16291

MasterShake1422

09-06-2005 10:25:30

Hello, my name is Mark. I am a biological cousin of John, or known on here as ClearestChannel40. I have planned on establishing some decent time to finally get involved with this whole trading business. My cousin is a scammer. I understand and accept that, so I came here with two missions.

1) To raise some money and make a little profit.
2) Pay back those who my cousin scammed.

I know that the Administration/Moderation here is tight and you will keep a close watch on me for security purposes. Although, I would like to establish that I will be going first until you all have become faithful in my legitimacy. I am well aware of the policy here and know that you all may feel that I am indeed "ClearestChannel40" and I am trying to scam again. My intentions are to make up for my cousin's downfall, you will see that all my trades will be made public and I will show that upon receiving the funds, I will inquire you upon the dates of the transaction, as his paypal is NOT closed he just has changed the e-mail address.

The reason I learned about this was, last weekend our parents got together for a barbeque for my high school graduation and I overheard the little shit bragging about his PSP and iPods and when his mother found out, she took the items AWAY from him.

I must admit, I am not going to partake in bashing him in these so called "CC40 Flame Threads" nor will I defend him in anyway. Its a family thing.

Please, I ask you all to send me a Private Message with the amount of money my cousin owes you. I will reimburse you in a timely fashion. Then I will get the bastard to pay ME for all the money I had to reimburse you. The difference between you guys and me is, you make threads, I can beat him up and have all his money on hold. I have yet to tell his father, otherwise the bank account he maintains in his dad's name will disapear.

Also, I rarely use AOL Instant Messanger. I will establish a little verification if I do want to chat on AIM. I made a "Secret Word" system. At the bottom of all my PMs will be a unique "secret world". When you IM me, I will ask for that word and will verify it along the PM.

I am not here to scam, because as an aspiring macroeconomics major, I realize something my cousin failed to realize. There is much more money to be made legitimately than through scamming.

-Mark
email==mastershake1422@gmail.commastershake1422@gmail.com=mastershake1422@gmail.commastershake1422@gmail.com/email

P.S. I am also of legal age. I am 19 years old, so feel safe knowing you are not dealing with some kid with daddy's credit card. As hard as this will be to deal with, I am not going to reveal any personal information on my cousin, as I feel he is just a stupid kid with bad ideas and a bit of an identity crisis.

Sidenote The IP address associated with this account is matching that of my cousin's equally stupid friend David. David's brother happens to be my best friend and my cousin got himself IP banned as I can see. So I just wanted to let you know that it may seem strangely suspiscious all these links from myself to ClearestChannel40. So I guess it will just be a matter of time before I prove my own legitimacy.

bballp6699

09-06-2005 10:35:08

What if he doesn't owe you money and owes you greens? How would you go about returning that...

theysayjump

09-06-2005 10:36:52

hmm......i dont wanna crap on this thread but i think most of the people involved with CC40 will be somewhat apprehensive and suspicious.....which you have already expected. it seems like you've covered all your bases so i guess it's only just a matter of time before your legitimacey is proven or not.

all it should really entail is you paying people back through paypal and going green on peoples sites.

all the best!

wood

09-06-2005 10:50:33

[quote0eb4fd89a1="MasterShake1422"]Then I will get the bastard to pay ME for all the money I had to reimburse you.[/quote0eb4fd89a1]
So let me get this straight, you feel bad about your cousin ripping some people off on the internet - people you know nothing about and have no affiliation or allegiance of any kind - and you feel obligated to pay them back $150+ ???
Uhh....

[quote0eb4fd89a1="MasterShake1422"]The difference between you guys and me is, you make threads, I can beat him up and have all his money on hold. I have yet to tell his father, otherwise the bank account he maintains in his dad's name will disapear. [/quote0eb4fd89a1]
If I scammed a bunch of people on the internet without breaking any laws and my [b0eb4fd89a1][u0eb4fd89a1]19 year old cousin[/u0eb4fd89a1][/b0eb4fd89a1] told my mom, I somehow doubt she would shut down my bank account....

[quote0eb4fd89a1="MasterShake1422"]Also, I rarely use AOL Instant Messanger. I will establish a little verification if I do want to chat on AIM. I made a "Secret Word" system. At the bottom of all my PMs will be a unique "secret world". When you IM me, I will ask for that word and will verify it along the PM. [/quote0eb4fd89a1]
God this just REEKS of something CC40 would come up with (a 16 year old)

[quote0eb4fd89a1="MasterShake1422"]I am not here to scam[/quote0eb4fd89a1]
lol

[quote0eb4fd89a1="MasterShake1422"]Sidenote The IP address associated with this account is matching that of my cousin's equally stupid friend David. David's brother happens to be my best friend and my cousin got himself IP banned as I can see. So I just wanted to let you know that it may seem strangely suspiscious all these links from myself to ClearestChannel40. So I guess it will just be a matter of time before I prove my own legitimacy.[/quote0eb4fd89a1]
You are 19 year old macroeconomics major who obviously has some internet savvyness about you, and the only IP address you can manage is one directly linked to the person you are so insistent you are not?
HMMMM.....

I'll be back with more commentary in a bit.
Until then forum members, be wary of this martyr

All-Knowingly Yours,
Wood

donaldpaul3

09-06-2005 11:00:09

http//bestsmileys.com/signs11/10.gif[" alt=""/img50e0432211]

bballp6699

09-06-2005 11:02:22

I'll believe it when I get my greens for flatscreens4free and psps4free...

Peksim

09-06-2005 11:03:15

As long as he greens... I do not mind. CC40 has given me MANY greens but there is one that is still yellow that I paid him $20 for... it might just mean submitting a no-credit ticket.

I will trade with you, to help "prove" legitamacy... although I firmly believe that it's impossible to be %100 proven...

I will PM you tonight since I do not have access to my accounts at work.

Feel free to PM me.

wood

09-06-2005 11:05:40

[quote454e0261f9="bballp6699"]I'll believe it when I get my greens for flatscreens4free and psps4free...[/quote454e0261f9]
[quote454e0261f9="Peksim"]As long as he greens... I do not mind. CC40 has given me MANY greens but there is one that is still yellow that I paid him $20 for... it might just mean submitting a no-credit ticket.

I will trade with you, to help "prove" legitamacy... although I firmly believe that is impossible to be %100 proven...

I will PM you tonight since I do not have access to my accounts at work.

Feel free to PM me.[/quote454e0261f9]

Are you guys DENSE?
His greens mean nothing.

Try and get past the verification process and they turn red....

Jesus Christ, its like you guys ENJOY being jerked around.

bballp6699

09-06-2005 11:05:42

Now people are going to start fucking with him and giving him -TR... roll

As much as I don't believe it, if there's a chance I'm going to get my greens then I'm game.

Even if it's just him again trying to get back in the game and repay people.

Godrockdj

09-06-2005 11:09:09

This will be fun to watch )

Peksim

09-06-2005 11:13:25

[quote3b20889668="wood"]

Jesus Christ,....[/quote3b20889668]
Is that really necessary?

If he turns the ONE CC40 ref that is yellow out of the NINE green, with no requirement on my side, what will it hurt.

Besides Gratis does not wait untill the approval process to put an account on hold. Then again if his accounts do get placed on hold... then what is lost? Still have to get more refs.

Thank you for informing and warning us about the shadiness of him, we are warned.

theysayjump

09-06-2005 11:29:49

if this isnt CC40, and if theres no way to prove that it is, then whats the harm in letting him trade on here? if he scams then the people he trades with have been forewarned and will no risks taken.

wood

09-06-2005 11:39:17

The harm is that this gives him free reign on the forum again.
He can now read all posts, and interact with all members OPENLY.
That's not going to happen.

What about the newbies that join during this time?
Him scamming them out of 200 greens and $500 is worth the chance that one of your yellows limightli turn green? (notice how he only mentioned repaying cash...)

It's one thing to have valid hope in something...it's another to have blind faith.

There is a limit to my patience, and this noob has used it up.

We've successfully chased him from every other forum, and he can't scam effectively when hiding, so why not return as a "19 year old estranged cousin with an identical IP address who WANTS to spend $150+ on complete strangers for nothing in return".

Maybe you guys have nothing to lose, but weigh that against what everyone else has to lose...

Phbs83

09-06-2005 11:40:32

Go ahead, prove that you're legit. Your "cousin" owes me $45 - $25 for Sonos, and $20 for free360xbox - I don't want refs, I just want my money back.

EatChex89

09-06-2005 11:47:15

hahaha.. thats a load of shit.

nicd.01

09-06-2005 12:34:39

Hey, CC40! I thought you were never coming back? Is this place really that great that you couldn't stand being away for so long? I really hope no one falls for this pathetic attempt at one last scam.

Collateral

09-06-2005 12:35:39

[quoteb7e1d642a7="nicd.01"]Hey, CC40! I thought you were never coming back? Is this place really that great that you couldn't stand being away for so long? I really hope no one falls for this pathetic attempt at one last scam.[/quoteb7e1d642a7]

Yes, I somewhat believe it is CC40. But on the other hand, if it isn't. He owes me $150.00 so pay up sucka. lol

theysayjump

09-06-2005 12:41:39

if it IS from the same IP then ban the fucker......if not, then give him a legit chance. if possible try to limit what he can do on here so that he can only do the trades with the people that were scammed......then he can leave if he wants, or if he proves himself legit, then he can stay.

im not trying to defend the guy, but if there is no concrete evidence (and im not saying there isnt) he should at least be given the same chance as everyone else.

hehehhehe

09-06-2005 12:45:08

So how much (cash and offers) did he get away with?

theysayjump

09-06-2005 12:50:11

dunno....but im pretty sure it was a lot (hundreds?)

JUNIOR6886

09-06-2005 12:50:30

He must have gotten away with about 200+ dollars of cash and TONS of greens. he owed 30$ to me alone. This guy did give us an Important piece of information which helps his credibility. CC40 swore up and down he closed his paypal account. So how could I have gotten the last 2.51$
out of his account today? He claimed his paypal account was closed so that people would feel it was useless to launch a complaint!

woah my 600th post D I dedicate this to my ipodshuffles4free account
I was just about to sell it when my offer went green and i got approval
for my ipodshuffle o

Peksim

09-06-2005 12:54:11

Wood, I see your point. We do not want to knowingly allow a scammer back in our to start scamming again. I am not saying that I trust or believe him or am I saying he will ever be able to earn it...

There should be some rules set for him (especially since he is using the same IP).

Here is some ideas
1. He has to go first Always
2. He has to post what ever terms and requirements the Mods decide (if they allow him) in his signature. example I am using the same IP as a scammer so I must adhere to the following rules
3. Give him a custom title referencing the rules or the fact that he might be a scammer and he has to green first.
4. the time limit could be untill all those scammed OR offended by CC40 is satisfied.
5. The person trading with him does not have to go green untill his green is submitted for approval... when site is completed.
6. I am sure that when he opens a trade thread people will give their opinion warning new users.

I say if he wants to be a martyr let.
If he is CC40 keep him where those who dispise him can watch him, I am confidant that those of this forum will watch his posts.

EatChex89

09-06-2005 12:56:41

yea if this is legit and whatnot... then i guess you can pay me $50 for what cc40 owes me..

JUNIOR6886

09-06-2005 13:02:56

[quote2a9bca1b61="EatChex89"]yea if this is legit and whatnot... then i guess you can pay me $50 for what cc40 owes me..[/quote2a9bca1b61]

and since paypal took CC40's last 2.51 from his account he still owes me
27.49$ my paypal address is email==JUNIOR6886@comcast.netJUNIOR6886@comcast.net=JUNIOR6886@comcast.netJUNIOR6886@comcast.net/email D

hehehhehe

09-06-2005 13:06:43

I also see wood's point.

Why not let him in once he pays everyone back as he says he will? He can surely sell off the "confiscated" PSPs and ipods to cover this if he explain this to CC40's mother (if all this is legit). Just have him use email during that time and give him no access to the forum (no need to implement anything). No risk to the board, and some guys may get some cash back. But then again, anyone can lie about having been scammed... Ah screw it.

theysayjump

09-06-2005 13:14:12

[quotef5df99ffe3="Peksim"]Wood, I see your point. We do not want to knowingly allow a scammer back in our to start scamming again. I am not saying that I trust or believe him or am I saying he will ever be able to earn it...

There should be some rules set for him (especially since he is using the same IP).

Here is some ideas
1. He has to go first Always
2. He has to post what ever terms and requirements the Mods decide (if they allow him) in his signature. example I am using the same IP as a scammer so I must adhere to the following rules
3. Give him a custom title referencing the rules or the fact that he might be a scammer and he has to green first.
4. the time limit could be untill all those scammed OR offended by CC40 is satisfied.
5. The person trading with him does not have to go green untill his green is submitted for approval... when site is completed.
6. I am sure that when he opens a trade thread people will give their opinion warning new users.

I say if he wants to be a martyr let.
If he is CC40 keep him where those who dispise him can watch him, I am confidant that those of this forum will watch his posts.[/quotef5df99ffe3]

agreed.

Peksim

09-06-2005 13:20:22

On this issue I will Support the Actions and Decisions of the Moderators.

There are a lot of members who have been screwed a lot more than I have, so I do not mind what ever you decide... unless it is banning me because I was proposing ideas on how to keep tabs on him, that would suck... a lot! and I might cry.

good2speed

09-06-2005 16:03:01

i swear CC40 is the fly. No matter how much you try to make him go away he just reappears. For what reason I dont know. Guess hes too young to have an alternate life. This is just pathetic no one likes him here and he keeps coming back for more. He reads thru all the posts about him vigorously and will instant message you if you say anything about him. Dude just go away into the sunset. You scammed, victory is yours now go away. Nothing left to do here. Stop making these promises your not going to keep.

And enough bs about how you were forced to scam bc you got banned. That excuse is worth than the german army saying the killed jews bc they were ordered too. At least if they didnt they prolly would be killed. You never had a gun to your head. You just thought it would be cool to scam now go away

MasterShake1422

09-06-2005 16:32:03

Hmmm... I apologize for the delay in a follow-up, unlike my cousin, I have a life/job outside of the internet. )

1) I want to be watched, tracked, recorded and everything I do made public. I want people aware of who I am and the risk involved with trading with me.

2) I will make very public every trade and transaction I am involved in. If I do not mention one, I want anybody I trade with to make note of it and I will include it. This way when you see I have raised a certain amount of money, you can easily request your payback.

3) His paypal account is NOT deleted, it is frozen and I have the password to it, I will check each and every transaction to make sure nobody tries to put one over on me.

4) I will reimburse greens.

5) I agree to the terms that I must trade by and accept my trade record of -16. Although I would like that changed after each and every user that my cousin ripped off is paid back and satisfied, as I would like to profit a little bit for myself.

Final Note Wood, I respect that you are doing your job and informing people of your doubts, and I understand you are a skeptic. That is what you are here to do, protect the users of the forum you moderate. All my PMs can be watched. I am here purely to cover my cousin's tracks so I can establish myself on here as a legit trader and make myself some money. Also, how can I scam? I am not completing any sites for myself (as of right now, I have no intention). I am going to ask for your understanding that I am here to set things right and get my piece of the pie. In no way, does ClearestChannel40 have any access to this username nor can he get on period.

If people are getting paid back, why the fuss? I am not 100% financially ready to start completing offers and paying out. Give me a week or two, I am simply posting to let you know who I am and that I am not going to shield myself.

My cousin and I were raised on principles, unfortunately, he did not show any sign of responsibilities and got sloppy. I assure you I am nothing short of legit, but don't expect your trust. I am simply stating what I need to say.

-Mark
email==mastershake1422@gmail.commastershake1422@gmail.com=mastershake1422@gmail.commastershake1422@gmail.com/email

Also, you may send me an email with any referral links or money requests. A paypal transaction number would also be nice.

Thank You.

good2speed

09-06-2005 16:35:40

[quote585024aaaf="MasterShake1422"]Hmmm... I apologize for the delay in a follow-up, unlike my cousin, I have a life/job outside of the internet. )

1) I want to be watched, tracked, recorded and everything I do made public. I want people aware of who I am and the risk involved with trading with me.

2) I will make very public every trade and transaction I am involved in. If I do not mention one, I want anybody I trade with to make note of it and I will include it. This way when you see I have raised a certain amount of money, you can easily request your payback.

3) His paypal account is NOT deleted, it is frozen and I have the password to it, I will check each and every transaction to make sure nobody tries to put one over on me.

5) I agree to the terms that I must trade by and accept my trade record of -16. Although I would like that changed after each and every user that my cousin ripped off is paid back and satisfied, as I would like to profit a little bit for myself.

Final Note Wood, I respect that you are doing your job and informing people of your doubts, and I understand you are a skeptic. That is what you are here to do, protect the users of the forum you moderate. All my PMs can be watched. I am here purely to cover my cousin's tracks so I can establish myself on here as a legit trader and make myself some money. Also, how can I scam? I am not completing any sites for myself (as of right now, I have no intention). I am going to ask for your understanding that I am here to set things right and get my piece of the pie. In no way, does ClearestChannel40 have any access to this username nor can he get on period.

If people are getting paid back, why the fuss? I am not 100% financially ready to start completing offers and paying out. Give me a week or two, I am simply posting to let you know who I am and that I am not going to shield myself.

My cousin and I were raised on principles, unfortunately, he did not show any sign of responsibilities and got sloppy. I assure you I am nothing short of legit, but don't expect your trust. I am simply stating what I need to say.

-Mark

Also, you may send me an email with any referral links or money requests. A paypal transaction number would also be nice.

Thank You.[/quote585024aaaf]

oh shut up cc40 give it up.

bballp6699

09-06-2005 16:37:11

[quote25b086e4ea="MasterShake1422"]Hmmm... I apologize for the delay in a follow-up, unlike my cousin, I have a life/job outside of the internet. )

-Mark

Thank You.[/quote25b086e4ea]

Can you answer my pm then...

Stroid

09-06-2005 17:08:38

this is CC40 people DONT deal with him

good2speed

09-06-2005 17:18:23

[quote87fcb866e8="Stroid"]this is CC40 people DONT deal with him[/quote87fcb866e8]

Im sure you have evidence to back your claim.. I have none and totally agree with you. Cousin who wants to make right. haha. If my cousin did something like this I wouldnt try to correct his wrongs... In fact Id try to get in on the action myself. cc40 were smarter and older than you. Give it a rest. Just dissapear into the sunset. Become the legend who scammed and never came back. Your reappearance is worse than Jordan's 3rd time around. Now go away

Stroid

09-06-2005 17:22:10

you know whats funny the ip that you are using to proxy is from indonesia is that were your cousin is from CC40...STFU

good2speed

09-06-2005 17:23:27

[quote6c4a701c33="Stroid"]you know whats funny the ip that you are using to proxy is from indonesia is that were your cousin is from CC40...STFU[/quote6c4a701c33]

haha. still want to deal with him bball.

bballp6699

09-06-2005 17:23:51

Maybe it's a spiritual cousin? Like his aunt sends checks over to support the kid on the milk bottle in hunger...

Stroid

09-06-2005 17:25:14

and the other ip is New Jersey isnt that were you live CC40

good2speed

09-06-2005 17:31:30

[quote03acdca88c="Stroid"]and the other ip is New Jersey isnt that were you live CC40[/quote03acdca88c]

waiting for his reply? I say ban him now and anyone who tries joining from the known ips.

EatChex89

09-06-2005 17:40:35

i still want my $50!!

i charge interest too.. 2% each week

nate08

09-06-2005 17:43:22

[quote19d5faed1e="EatChex89"]i still want my $50!!

i charge interest too.. 2% each week[/quote19d5faed1e]

[b19d5faed1e] lol sorry chex i wouldn't count on it[/b19d5faed1e]

Stroid

09-06-2005 17:48:50

i supposdly just talked to CC40's cousin read it and tell me what you think. Sounds like bs to me...

(203207) MasterShake1422 Hello?
(203213) Stroid hi
(203213) MasterShake1422 logged in.
(203225) MasterShake1422 Is this Stroid as in the Admin?
(203234) Stroid yes
(203240) MasterShake1422 Let me see a PM?
(203243) MasterShake1422 LOL!
(203253) MasterShake1422 Listen man, I know my tracks are dirty.
(203313) MasterShake1422 My cousin left himself a hell of a story behind him.
(203319) Stroid yeah
(203323) MasterShake1422 Yes, I must proxy to use your forums.
(203334) MasterShake1422 To be exact, its Zilla Anonymous Surfer
(203345) Stroid why
(203422) MasterShake1422 Well, I am indeed staying at my cousin's house for the next few days. You will see a different IP by Monday.
(203438) MasterShake1422 If you run a WHOIS check, you will see it at Edison, New Jersey.
(203446) MasterShake1422 Now listen, I am here for no trouble whatsoever.
(203511) Stroid so your sitting next john typing this right
(203523) MasterShake1422 What was that?
(203534) MasterShake1422 Actually no, I have a laptop.
(203550) MasterShake1422 He is in his room, we stay away from there!
(203652) Stroid right
(203703) Stroid ok and whats the point in iming me
(203709) Stroid im sick of this CC40 bullshit
(203715) MasterShake1422 As we all are.
(203723) MasterShake1422 He has scammed on ebay as well.
(203737) Stroid it happens
(203737) MasterShake1422 He didn't scam on FreeIpodGuide by accident.
(203747) Stroid we know
(203754) MasterShake1422 He deliberately set out to make illegimate cash.
(203801) MasterShake1422 That is wrong no matter who you are.
(203833) Stroid and why is it your purpose to save his image or what not
(203853) MasterShake1422 Well, no.
(203859) MasterShake1422 To establish my OWN image.
(203928) MasterShake1422 I need some extra $$$ if you know what I mean.
(203948) Stroid so why wouldnt you stay annonymous and start a clean slate
(203954) Stroid instead you bring cc40 into it
(204007) MasterShake1422 Well, I realized it can come back to haunt me.
(204016) MasterShake1422 I also want to pay back those he has scammed.
(204019) Stroid very true
(204032) Stroid then you wont be making any money anytime soon
(204041) MasterShake1422 I don't think he should be allowed to prance around with an iPod paid for out of any other peoples pockets.
(204119) Stroid well he did give some people a few greens
(204125) MasterShake1422 I don't know if I am losing it, but it really ticked me off that he was bragging.
(204127) Stroid but overall he fucked most people over
(204146) MasterShake1422 He was loud and obnoxious about how easy he got his iPod.
(204153) MasterShake1422 It just irritated me.
(204200) MasterShake1422 Just like he is now, knocking on my fucking door.
(204203) MasterShake1422 Hold on.
(204219) Stroid yes ok lets stick to the matter at hand i need to go and im sick of this scamming bullshit
(204225) MasterShake1422 Okay, I'm back.
(204237) MasterShake1422 Well, what do you suggest I do?
(204251) MasterShake1422 Should I just start up a new trade?
(204304) Stroid nope i dont think you will make it that long on the forum
(204319) MasterShake1422 Oh? Why is that?
(204323) Stroid when Admin gets on we will see
(204339) Stroid you know the owner of the site
(204341) MasterShake1422 Who is Admin and how may I reach him?
(204358) Stroid ask John he knows
(204410) MasterShake1422 That bastard isn't telling me anything.
(204415) Stroid anyways im gonna post this convo and we will see what people think
(204420) MasterShake1422 If I get banned, his free stuff will be on ebay.
(204433) Stroid what does that mean
(204445) Stroid so what if his stuff is on ebay
(204501) MasterShake1422 I will personally take all the shit he has gotten, sell it and return the money to the people, then donate the rest to cancer research.
(204539) Stroid ok dude thats sounds like the biggest bunch of shit ever
(204606) MasterShake1422 Cancer research = joke.
(204620) MasterShake1422 You don't understand, I am not too fond of him.
(204628) MasterShake1422 The kid does nothing but annoy people.
(204633) Stroid thats nothing to joke about my gf mom recently recovered from Breast cancer
(204643) Stroid i dont find that funny
(204645) MasterShake1422 I am sorry to hear that.
(204648) Stroid yeah
(204657) MasterShake1422 Well our grandmother died of intestinal cancer recently.
(204708) Stroid sorry to hear that
(204711) Stroid anyways i gg
(204714) MasterShake1422 It wasn't meant to be a laugh out loud cancer joke.
(204715) Stroid ill be on later
(204720) Stroid bye
(204725) MasterShake1422 Should I IM you?
(204730) Stroid do as you please
(204738) MasterShake1422 I don't want to bother you.
(204743) MasterShake1422 If I do, let me know.
(204750) MasterShake1422 I am just trying to solidify my reputation.
(204756) Stroid im just not in the mood for anymore of this scamming bullshit
(204803) Stroid anyways goodbye
(204808) MasterShake1422 I understand.
(204810) MasterShake1422 Goodbye.

EatChex89

09-06-2005 17:52:19

what a dumbass geez.

i mean come on

oh "im gonna make a little cash" oh hell yea right! how the hell is he going to do that? bitch.

i still want my $50

nate08

09-06-2005 17:54:06

The whole convo sounds like CC40 wanting to get back to freebie business...

We all know freebie stuff is addicting, and CC40 absolutley loved and lived for drama [more than likely because he had none in his life], so maybe now he is back, having nothing to do in the summer...

Anyways...I never traded with the guy....I don't trade with people that annoy me and he always did...

JUNIOR6886

09-06-2005 17:54:19

Did you file a complaint with paypal about the 50$?

EatChex89

09-06-2005 17:56:04

[quotea417ac7655="JUNIOR6886"]Did you file a complaint with paypal about the 50$?[/quotea417ac7655]

no.. because it was in 5000 different payments.. i sent them one cent at a time...

nate08

09-06-2005 17:58:46

[quote409258018c="EatChex89"][quote409258018c="JUNIOR6886"]Did you file a complaint with paypal about the 50$?[/quote409258018c]

no.. because it was in 5000 different payments.. i sent them one cent at a time...[/quote409258018c]

If that was via Credit Card that is A LOT of Fees... D

Archon810

09-06-2005 17:59:25

this is hilarious, I'm watching this with popcorn in my hand. This is SO clearly CC40, hahaha.

EatChex89

09-06-2005 18:00:19

[quote4db2827be7="nate08"][quote4db2827be7="EatChex89"][quote4db2827be7="JUNIOR6886"]Did you file a complaint with paypal about the 50$?[/quote4db2827be7]

no.. because it was in 5000 different payments.. i sent them one cent at a time...[/quote4db2827be7]

If that was via Credit Card that is A LOT of Fees... D[/quote4db2827be7]

well no see.. cc40 wanted ALL $50. .heurl==http://=http:///url didn't want like $49.99 so to avoid fees, i just sent them one cent at a time..

freedesktoppc

09-06-2005 18:01:58

[quote3e747c1d16="Stroid"]i supposdly just talked to CC40's cousin read it and tell me what you think. Sounds like bs to me...

(203207) MasterShake1422 Hello?
(203213) Stroid hi
(203213) MasterShake1422 logged in.
(203225) MasterShake1422 Is this Stroid as in the Admin?
(203234) Stroid yes
(203240) MasterShake1422 Let me see a PM?
(203243) MasterShake1422 LOL!
(203253) MasterShake1422 Listen man, I know my tracks are dirty.
(203313) MasterShake1422 My cousin left himself a hell of a story behind him.
(203319) Stroid yeah
(203323) MasterShake1422 Yes, I must proxy to use your forums.
(203334) MasterShake1422 To be exact, its Zilla Anonymous Surfer
(203345) Stroid why
(203422) MasterShake1422 Well, I am indeed staying at my cousin's house for the next few days. You will see a different IP by Monday.
(203438) MasterShake1422 If you run a WHOIS check, you will see it at Edison, New Jersey.
(203446) MasterShake1422 Now listen, I am here for no trouble whatsoever.
(203511) Stroid so your sitting next john typing this right
(203523) MasterShake1422 What was that?
(203534) MasterShake1422 Actually no, I have a laptop.
(203550) MasterShake1422 He is in his room, we stay away from there!
(203652) Stroid right
(203703) Stroid ok and whats the point in iming me
(203709) Stroid im sick of this CC40 bullshit
(203715) MasterShake1422 As we all are.
(203723) MasterShake1422 He has scammed on ebay as well.
(203737) Stroid it happens
(203737) MasterShake1422 He didn't scam on FreeIpodGuide by accident.
(203747) Stroid we know
(203754) MasterShake1422 He deliberately set out to make illegimate cash.
(203801) MasterShake1422 That is wrong no matter who you are.
(203833) Stroid and why is it your purpose to save his image or what not
(203853) MasterShake1422 Well, no.
(203859) MasterShake1422 To establish my OWN image.
(203928) MasterShake1422 I need some extra $$$ if you know what I mean.
(203948) Stroid so why wouldnt you stay annonymous and start a clean slate
(203954) Stroid instead you bring cc40 into it
(204007) MasterShake1422 Well, I realized it can come back to haunt me.
(204016) MasterShake1422 I also want to pay back those he has scammed.
(204019) Stroid very true
(204032) Stroid then you wont be making any money anytime soon
(204041) MasterShake1422 I don't think he should be allowed to prance around with an iPod paid for out of any other peoples pockets.
(204119) Stroid well he did give some people a few greens
(204125) MasterShake1422 I don't know if I am losing it, but it really ticked me off that he was bragging.
(204127) Stroid but overall he fucked most people over
(204146) MasterShake1422 He was loud and obnoxious about how easy he got his iPod.
(204153) MasterShake1422 It just irritated me.
(204200) MasterShake1422 Just like he is now, knocking on my fucking door.
(204203) MasterShake1422 Hold on.
(204219) Stroid yes ok lets stick to the matter at hand i need to go and im sick of this scamming bullshit
(204225) MasterShake1422 Okay, I'm back.
(204237) MasterShake1422 Well, what do you suggest I do?
(204251) MasterShake1422 Should I just start up a new trade?
(204304) Stroid nope i dont think you will make it that long on the forum
(204319) MasterShake1422 Oh? Why is that?
(204323) Stroid when Admin gets on we will see
(204339) Stroid you know the owner of the site
(204341) MasterShake1422 Who is Admin and how may I reach him?
(204358) Stroid ask John he knows
(204410) MasterShake1422 That bastard isn't telling me anything.
(204415) Stroid anyways im gonna post this convo and we will see what people think
(204420) MasterShake1422 If I get banned, his free stuff will be on ebay.
(204433) Stroid what does that mean
(204445) Stroid so what if his stuff is on ebay
(204501) MasterShake1422 I will personally take all the shit he has gotten, sell it and return the money to the people, then donate the rest to cancer research.
(204539) Stroid ok dude thats sounds like the biggest bunch of shit ever
(204606) MasterShake1422 Cancer research = joke.
(204620) MasterShake1422 You don't understand, I am not too fond of him.
(204628) MasterShake1422 The kid does nothing but annoy people.
(204633) Stroid thats nothing to joke about my gf mom recently recovered from Breast cancer
(204643) Stroid i dont find that funny
(204645) MasterShake1422 I am sorry to hear that.
(204648) Stroid yeah
(204657) MasterShake1422 Well our grandmother died of intestinal cancer recently.
(204708) Stroid sorry to hear that
(204711) Stroid anyways i gg
(204714) MasterShake1422 It wasn't meant to be a laugh out loud cancer joke.
(204715) Stroid ill be on later
(204720) Stroid bye
(204725) MasterShake1422 Should I IM you?
(204730) Stroid do as you please
(204738) MasterShake1422 I don't want to bother you.
(204743) MasterShake1422 If I do, let me know.
(204750) MasterShake1422 I am just trying to solidify my reputation.
(204756) Stroid im just not in the mood for anymore of this scamming bullshit
(204803) Stroid anyways goodbye
(204808) MasterShake1422 I understand.
(204810) MasterShake1422 Goodbye.[/quote3e747c1d16]

my 3 cents
1. for someone "new" he seems to know a lot about the free stuff game, and about people on this forum.
2. How would he know about this forum?
3. Last time I checked, stroid's AIM Sn is private from the forum, how would this "new person" know it?

wood

09-06-2005 18:50:39

Still waiting for an explanation for the whole "martyr" thing.

bballp6699

09-06-2005 18:54:40

Yeah, he Imed me too, but he said he'll give me the paypal when he receives it...

We'll see I guess...

comppimp

09-06-2005 19:03:35

lishakes headli

I'll give CC40 credit though. He did think up of something creative instead of continuing to whine/threatened to be allowed back. Too bad it won't work.

bballp6699

09-06-2005 19:06:10

Hey, I don't give a damn if it is CC40. If paying us back is his ploy to get back on the site, then we still get paid back...

bballp6699

09-06-2005 19:08:30

MasterShake1422 Hello?
eagles03sixers hello
MasterShake1422 bballp6699?
eagles03sixers yup
MasterShake1422 You seem to be the top poster in my forum topic.
MasterShake1422 Well, what is that you need?
eagles03sixers flatscreens4free and psps4free...however, since he went red they changed their offers and i dont know if there are any offers left on psps4free
eagles03sixers went red means he cheated the site, if you didnt know
MasterShake1422 How can you cheat the site?
MasterShake1422 You either do it or you don't, no?
eagles03sixers he signed up twice under his email
eagles03sixers for me and someone else
MasterShake1422 Don't they block the IP from registering?
eagles03sixers nope
MasterShake1422 That's sort of lame.
eagles03sixers well he knew the rules
MasterShake1422 Okay, so what do you mean by no offers left?
eagles03sixers well, the offers that are left are shitty...as in cost like $40 a piece
MasterShake1422 WOW!
eagles03sixers so id be willing to accept a different site or paypal instead
MasterShake1422 How much did you pay him for both these sites?
eagles03sixers i paid him $20 i believe for psps4free and i did a site for him for flatscreens4free...
MasterShake1422 Okay, well I will give you $20 paypal when I acquire it.
MasterShake1422 For flatscreens4free, may I have a referral link for my logs?
eagles03sixers http//www.flatscreens4free.com/default.aspx?r=lililili
eagles03sixers how long do you imagine this will take?
MasterShake1422 I honestly can't tell you.
MasterShake1422 My email= address is email=mastershake1422@gmail.commastershake1422@gmail.com address is email=mastershake1422@gmail.commastershake1422@gmail.com/email.
MasterShake1422 I can keep you posted.
eagles03sixers ok
MasterShake1422 Hold for just one second.
eagles03sixers ok
MasterShake1422 Sorry, chinese food came.
eagles03sixers alright
MasterShake1422 I figured the less I post on the forums, the lesser a disturbance I will be.
eagles03sixers probably the best idea
eagles03sixers so wait, your in the house with him right now/
eagles03sixers ?
MasterShake1422 Unfortunately. LOL!
MasterShake1422 I'm on my laptop.
eagles03sixers kick him in the balls for sending me gay porn and telling me it was information on our trades
MasterShake1422 Lol.
MasterShake1422 I can't
MasterShake1422 He goes into 16 year old rebel mode and locks the door.
MasterShake1422 Want to piss him off? Call him a little boy.
MasterShake1422 He hates it.
MasterShake1422 Just IM him and be like "Why are you such a little boy?"
eagles03sixers in the back of my mind i still have doubts you are who you say you are, but ill give you the benefit of the doubt if i get my money
MasterShake1422 Ha! I understand.
MasterShake1422 Its okay.
MasterShake1422 I'm not here for friends.
MasterShake1422 People want money, not best buds.
eagles03sixers Gods A Emo Boy he knows i have no cash
Gods A Emo Boy so he told me to get a summer job or he will tell my mom and dad everything
Gods A Emo Boy and i cant afford to lose my shit
MasterShake1422 (I wouldn't)
MasterShake1422 But it sure scared the shit out of him.
MasterShake1422 I'm not as serious as I seem on the forum.
eagles03sixers tell them he smokes ;-)
MasterShake1422 Lol. I'm not going to lie.
eagles03sixers he does
MasterShake1422 How would you know?
eagles03sixers because ive talked to him many times
MasterShake1422 He got kicked out of the mall for fighting some guy trying to sell him weed.
MasterShake1422 Why would he smoke?
eagles03sixers cigs
MasterShake1422 Are you kidding me?
eagles03sixers nope
MasterShake1422 How do you know he wasn't just spitting shit?
eagles03sixers i dont for sure
eagles03sixers wait
eagles03sixers ill ask
MasterShake1422 Okay.
MasterShake1422 Don't make a convo or anything.
eagles03sixers eagles03sixers did you really want that money for cigs before or were you just jerking me around already?
Gods A Emo Boy back in the day
eagles03sixers yea
Gods A Emo Boy nah man i was flat broke and need a smoke
Gods A Emo Boy i was at my friends
MasterShake1422 ...
MasterShake1422 Okay, ask him what friend.
eagles03sixers thats not obvious at all
MasterShake1422 Hmm, your right.
eagles03sixers why would i ask him that i dont know his friends haha
MasterShake1422 <---Quick to speak
eagles03sixers heh
MasterShake1422 Be like, "Why couldn't you go home and get money?"
MasterShake1422 There is a key response I am looking for to that question.
MasterShake1422 That you wouldn't know
eagles03sixers Gods A Emo Boy my friends live like two towns away
MasterShake1422 He is so fucking dead.
MasterShake1422 He watched three of our grandparents die from that cigarette shit.
eagles03sixers yea, he asked me to send him half of the $15 i offered for a trade so he could buy them
eagles03sixers Gods A Emo Boy where do u get off setting me up
Gods A Emo Boy your a fucking dickhead.
MasterShake1422 Sorry man, I had to rat you out.
eagles03sixers shit i dont care, as long as i get my shit from him
MasterShake1422 Not that you give a shit.
eagles03sixers sending me gay porn was the last straw
MasterShake1422 Whoa.
MasterShake1422 If you tell me he is gay, I won't believe that.
eagles03sixers nah, he sent me that lemonparty shit...if you know what that is
eagles03sixers he thought he was being funny....im not saying hes gay
MasterShake1422 HAHAHAH!
MasterShake1422 I told him that was a proxy site.
MasterShake1422 He got all pissed off.
eagles03sixers i knew what it was, so i didnt click it, but still....thats just being a homo to do that shit, considering i never did anything wrong to him
MasterShake1422 You helped him get cancer.
eagles03sixers i didnt know he was 16 at the time
MasterShake1422 He is a shit head sometimes.
MasterShake1422 I love him, but he really needs to straighten himself out.
eagles03sixers well, losing a shit load of money should do it
MasterShake1422 I agree.
MasterShake1422 He made off much worse than he parades around saying.
eagles03sixers yea im sure
MasterShake1422 is idle at 93226 PM.
MasterShake1422 is no longer idle at 95503 PM.
eagles03sixers so, once you leave his house, are you still going to have something on him? or once you leave is he just going to go back to his old ways?
MasterShake1422 Nah.
MasterShake1422 He is fucked no matter what.
MasterShake1422 It's not like I like far away.
MasterShake1422 I am 10 minutes away.
eagles03sixers ah ok
eagles03sixers why are you staying there then?
MasterShake1422 signed off at 100357 PM.

Oh well atleast it entertained me if nothing else...

EatChex89

09-06-2005 19:28:41

hey. why is he staying at his cousins if he really despises himt hat much?

PoPoJiJo

09-06-2005 19:33:44

Because there the same person

damac

09-06-2005 20:04:55

im owed a flatscreens4free from him but i would NEVER give out my links to this guy even if he is making good.

dudeextrem2000

09-06-2005 20:05:02

[quoteb9b9b9cb99="PoPoJiJo"]Because there the same person[/quoteb9b9b9cb99]

lol

good2speed

09-06-2005 20:20:49

I still like the whole whos admin thing. get the f out of here cc40. wHAT did i say about us being smarter and older. Damn idiot really has no life. Tries to convince people on the internet hes someone else. Get a life please.

Im honestly getting pissed at all this bs. Your not fooling anyone you idiot. I see right through this bs. Not for one second am I buying this load of malarky. Feel bad for anyone who feels he might really be the good cousin. CC40, I wasnt too angry with you. You did get 3/5 greens for me with no dq's but now Im just so frustrated with you to the point where I want to beat you for lying repeatedly and trying to fool everyone. Mofo Im from Ny, these iowa boys might believe your shit but please dont try this crap with me.

Retro

09-06-2005 22:41:20

I am so glad I'm one of the lucky people that didn't trade with him, he imed me and why didn't I trade with him? b/c he acted like a tool on the forums D

CoMpFrEaK

09-06-2005 23:03:08

[quote15b13cbff1="Retro"]I am so glad I'm one of the lucky people that didn't trade with him, he imed me and why didn't I trade with him? b/c he acted like a tool on the forums D[/quote15b13cbff1]

well in regards to trading, you need to take a look at how the person acts typically on the forums, if they are alawys being stupid and such (immature posts, aka darkancient) you can probably sterotype them as a potentially bad trader. Its more feeling then anything else, i mean if your not confortable then dont do it.

Retro

09-06-2005 23:06:17

yeah, thank god I was like "hmm, he acts like a 12 year old, I'd rather not"

Phbs83

10-06-2005 00:25:36

Lol, Eatchex, he made you send him 0.01 at a time to avoid fees? That's mean. I had to make just 2 payments - much easier to complain to PayPal about)

nate08

10-06-2005 06:49:55

[quoteb5a7d71897="Retro"]yeah, thank god I was like "hmm, he acts like a 12 year old, I'd rather not"[/quoteb5a7d71897]

Same here - I won't trade with anyone who annoys me...

dudeextrem2000

10-06-2005 07:57:24

gotta question if u send 24 cents to someonje in paypal wont pay\pal give them a 50 cent fee fo r the transfer, which in tyurn would deduct the 25 u sent em, and 25 from them? jw

EatChex89

10-06-2005 07:59:39

actually yea.. even if you send 1cent they'll take a fee out.. so i was kidding about those 5000 payments

dudeextrem2000

11-06-2005 18:09:20

jw thats an awesome prank for 1.00 from you it will take out 50 bucks whatta prank........