Think OC is going to change their disapearing offer policy?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=15940

lakersin2025

04-06-2005 13:03:02

I am afraid to start an Offer Centric site because now after someone does an offer it disapears from the choices leaving the crap offers. I would image they will have a huge slow down in sign ups and change this but I don't know if I want to take that chance with xbox3604free. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Blink182=Gone

04-06-2005 13:04:35

[quotecaa5f8051a="lakersin2025"]I am afraid to start an Offer Centric site because now after someone does an offer it disapears from the choices leaving the crap offers. I would image they will have a huge slow down in sign ups and change this but I don't know if I want to take that chance with xbox3604free. Anyone have any thoughts on this?[/quotecaa5f8051a]

yes, I'm furious about this. fuck oc for the second time. (the first being close of Dvrs x )

Collateral

04-06-2005 13:17:57

Yes. It has resulted in loss of greens for me. Everyone that WAS interested said "screw it" when they saw that they were offers you had to pay for shit so I probably lost about 5 greens already from it (

JUNIOR6886

04-06-2005 14:40:24

I only needed 2 more greens for my psps4free and now its impossible (

cartrenroy

04-06-2005 14:42:46

I need 3 more for FlatScreens4Free

liscrew itli

JUNIOR6886

04-06-2005 14:45:44

OC is even pulling offers that i never got the chance to
do. I wanna do travlers advantage so i can get a camera....

compulsive1

04-06-2005 14:55:16

[quote86b0c43b0e="JUNIOR6886"]OC is even pulling offers that i never got the chance to
do. I wanna do travlers advantage so i can get a camera....[/quote86b0c43b0e]

Hey JUNIOR!!! What's up?!?

Back to the topic at hand... well it's horrible, it's happened to me also! Actually I was in review until they pulled a ref from me. Then the offers dissappeared.

JUNIOR6886

04-06-2005 15:01:52

COMPULSIVE1 nice to see you on freeipodguide man. I hope you
get tons of greens from here. How much did you invest in
MP3players4free before getting fucked over by OC
I invested 90$ before getting raped with 2 reds....

luckily i managed to get 3 greens on freepsps. without Investing any money.

grumpy

04-06-2005 18:19:10

IT's wierd... I haven't even gone green or started to pursue their flatscreens sites (still haven't gotten credit for feelserenity after a month), but there's only 3 offers available under my offers section... orexis, longevity and a webhosting. All uber expensive.

NullMonkey

04-06-2005 19:21:38

Wow when OfferCentric first came out awhile back everyone was so excited to see a new company come out operating the same way that Gratis does.

Well I think I'll be sticking with Gratis sites -D

..and the Phree network

lakersin2025

04-06-2005 19:59:06

The phree network is even worse! I have 6 yellows that I know should be green and they are giving myself and the people that signed up under me the run around. I think OC will change their view once they realise no one is signing up for them anymore.

[quote3ea0b5fdfd="NullMonkey"]Wow when OfferCentric first came out awhile back everyone was so excited to see a new company come out operating the same way that Gratis does.

Well I think I'll be sticking with Gratis sites -D

..and the Phree network[/quote3ea0b5fdfd]

NullMonkey

04-06-2005 20:48:54

Werid I green the same day -D

JUNIOR6886

04-06-2005 20:55:36

Its all in the offers you choose.... How can you do an urban nutrition offer like feel senerity and expect to get credit? The phree sites cant be trusted after they went down for ages...

NullMonkey

04-06-2005 20:58:54

[quote5aa5f997ad="JUNIOR6886"]Its all in the offers you choose.... How can you do an urban nutrition offer like feel senerity and expect to get credit? The phree sites cant be trusted after they went down for ages...[/quote5aa5f997ad]

You do have a point. So many of the offers on all networks are just hands down terrible. Isn't it about time they get some new ones, especially Gratis.

idrinklisterine

04-06-2005 22:04:02

Do the offers rotate? I only see the hard offers on like 3 OC accounts right now.

damac

05-06-2005 08:26:30

i wonder what the deal with notebooks4free would be? they must have some wierd changing setup or you could never finish the site and it would be fraud on their part. kind of wierd how chunks of offers are taken away as well.

hehehhehe

05-06-2005 08:50:31

Why doesn't everybody just boycott OC sites? Basically right now, they're setting things up so people are only able to reasonably get 2-3 signups, giving them good cash for giving out nothing. They're as bad as those shady "customer incentive" sites that force people to do expensive offers at the end.

lakersin2025

05-06-2005 09:13:17

Flatscreens4free has a bunch of offers up right now. It could also be that I only have 3 greens right now too.

MiracleBurn™

d
Miracleburn™ the first Pill to Master Weight Loss! The patented main ingredient Advantra-Z®, is proven to be the strongest natural weight loss substance available. Get Your Free Trial Now!
Order and receive your Free trial of MiracleBurn.

Audible.com

d
Listen to two audiobooks when you try a month of Audible® for just $2.99. Choose from over 25,000 digital audiobooks! Listen using your Apple® iPod®, AudibleReady® MP3 player, computer, or CDs you burn yourself.

Travelers Advantage

d
The Traveler's Advantage rewards program offers its members discounts on airline tickets, hotels, and retal cars. It is a 30-Day Free trial w/ a FREE DIGITAL CAMERA. Requires a credit card.
Signup for the 30-Day Free trial.

Columbia House DVD

d
The Columbia House DVD club features 5 DVDs for 49˘ + FREE Shipping!
Signup for Columbia House DVD.

PetChews

d
PetChewsTM is the scientifically advanced pet anti-aging system. Tasty treats that give your dog or cat longer & happier life. Free Trial! $5.95 S&H
Order and receive the Free trial of PetChews.

Great Fun

d
Try for 30 days for $1 and get a $20 Circuit City Gift Card! The Great Fun Offer is a Rewards Program where you save on Dining, Entertainment, and more from companies like Planet Hollywood, Carnival Cruise Lines.
Signup for Great Fun!

Tickle IQ Test

d
Do you think you're smart? Find out how smart you really are. Take the Free classic IQ Test now! Already taken the Classic IQ Test? Check your result, invite your friends and see how you compare!
Signup for the Free classic IQ Test and purchase your results.

Zooba

d
Zooba is fun and easy! Add books to your Reading List and then Zooba ships the top selection each month. Add or remove books and change the order of my Reading List at any time. Each book is $9.95 with free shipping, there are no hidden fees to worry about!
Signup and start using Zooba!

AOL® plus MusicNet

d
Get unlimited AOL® for 30 days, and you'll also get unlimited downloads from MusicNet@AOL free for 30 days!
Signup for your FREE 30 day trial!

Easy Cream

d
Special Limited Time Offer - Get a Free Trial of Easy Cream! Eliminate cellulite and stretch marks, get silky smooth skin and improve skin tone! Order your free trial now!
Order the free trial.

Formula GC

d
Special Free Trial Offer of Formula GC! Give your joints more strength! Clinically proven to help repair and stop joint pain! Stop living in pain, and start living free! Order your free trial now!
Order the free trial.

Hoodia Miracle Diet

d
As Seen on 60 Minutes! Lose 10 Pounds in 2 Weeks! Hoodia is made from 100% natural Hoodia Gordinii cactus! Click here to Get a FREE 7 Day Trial Supply!
Order the free trial.

TeLite + iPod

d
Free Green Tea + Free Green iPod! Try the revolutionary TeLite Free and Win a iPod! Lose weight while getting the healthy benefits of green tea! Get your Free Trial and Free iPod Now! Limited Time Offer!
Order the free trial of TeLite.

Video Professor Online

d
Get PC Skills Online, Now. Try it Completely FREE! Get Video Professor Online - FREE for 5 days! Instant 24/7 access to over 35 lessons. Click here for FREE Instant Access Now!

FreeServers

d
Free domain name (www.yourname.com), free setup and free templates with FreeServers special web hosting offer. As low as 6.99/mo. Join the millions of others and sign up now.
Signup for FreeServers.com domain hosting.

Arctic White

d
Whiten Your Teeth - FREE! Arctic White's patented system whitens your teeth below the surface! Simply use it 10 minutes a day for 10 days! Try it Free now!
Order and receive the Free trial.

Hydroderm

d
Get a Free Sample of Hydroderm! Clinically proven to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Look 10 years younger without injections! Try it for Free now!
Order the free sample.

Completed on 4/18/2005
UltraSlim Patch

d
Get Slim Now! The UltraSlim Weight Loss Patch is Easy, Discreet and Safe. Put the patch anywhere on your body for 24 hours of constant fat-fighting action. 100% Natural. Try it FREE!
Order and receive the Free trial of UltraSlim.

AccessMedia

d
FREE MP3 & Movies! Get access to thousands of music downloads and movies! Free trial membership!

Gourmet Coffee Select

d
FREE Gourmet Coffee! Get a FREE 1/2 Pound of Guatemalan Antiqua Coffee and FREE 12oz Stainless Steel travel Thermos - a $32.90 Value!

Appera Teeth Whitening

d
Try Appera FREE! Renovate Your Smile with Appera's teeth whitening system! Show off a new brighter smile! Get immediate results! Try it for Free!
Order trial of Appera.

Corticet

d
Reduce Stress, Shed Pounds and Improve Health with Corticet! Proven Results! Get your FREE Trial of Corticet Today!
Order the free trial of Corticet.

Bargain.com

d
Get a FREE Trial to Bargain.com! Never Pay Retail Again! The Better Way To Buy! Save up to 70% on cars, homes, electronics and more!
Sign up for the Free Trial with a valid credit card. You must stay on for at least 8 days to receive credit.

Blockbuster Online

d
Blockbuster Online! The Movie Store At Your Door! Rent Unlimited DVDs Online! More than 25,000 Titles! Free Shipping both ways! No Due Dates! Plus, Get 2 FREE in-store rentals a month! Try it now!

Smart Reader Rewards

d
Get 5 Bestsellers for $1 from Smart Reader Rewards! Plus, join today and get a Free attache!
Select books and join the club.

Mystery Guild

d
Get 6 books for $.99 & get an extra book for FREE with membership to the Mystery Guild! The Mystery Guild offers a vast selection of mystery and suspense titles!
Choose books and join the club.

Us Weekly

d
Get Us Weekly for only $1.75 a week - that's over 40% off the cover price! Subscribe Now and Win a $2500 Shopping Spree! Click here!
Order subscription to Us Weekly.

DentalPlans.com

d
DentalPlans.com - Quality, Affordable Discount Dental Plans. Never pay full price for a dentist again! Sign up now and Get 3 Additional Months FREE!
Purchase any dental insurance plan.

Discover Clear Card

d
Discover® Platinum Clear Card - Enjoy an unbeatable 0% Intro APRli, No Annual Fee, Up to a 1% Cashback Bonus® award & up to $50,000 credit line.
Apply for, get approved, and activate your Discover® Platinum Clear card by making a purchase, balance transfer or cash advance.

People

d
Get People for only $2.99 a week - that's 40% off the cover price! Subscribe Now and Win a $2500 Shopping Spree! Click here!
Order subscription to People.

TV Guide

d
Get TV Guide for only $1.25 a week! Subscribe Now and Win the Ultimate Home Theater System by Sony - including a 42" Plasma HDTV! Click here!
Order subscription to TV Guide.

Road Loans

d
RoadLoans.com - The best way to find a better Auto Loan! It's Fast and Easy! Good Credit? Bad Credit? No Problem! Apply Now!
Apply for the loan, be approved and have the loan funded.

The Wall Street Journal

d
The Wall Street Journal is the most respected source for news and business information! Subscribe now and be entered to WIN A $5000 American Express Gift Card!
Order a subscription to The Wall Street Journal for 1 year.

Video Professor

d
FREE Computer Training CD-ROM from Video Professor! The Video Professor has taught millions of people how to use their computers! Try a complete lesson FREE!
Order FREE CD-ROM!
Next Day Credit!

Orexis

d
Orexis The first natural blue pill for Male Enhancement with both immediate & long term guaranteed results. Orexis will change your love life forever.
Order Orexis.

Longevity

d
The Original Longevity™ formula from Germany with Real HGH. The only formula in to combine the two most powerful and effective anti aging substances

Stamps.com

d
Stamps.com - FREE Trial Offer! Sign up for this Special Offer and get Free Postage! Never go to the Post Office Again! Try it RISK-FREE!

BMG Music Club

d
Get 12 CDs for the price of 1 with nothing more to buy ever! Choose from over 13,000 hits in rock, pop, R&B, country and more.
Signup for BMG Music Club.

Cheaptrips

d
Get 6 free flights per day ... 365 days a year! Plus ... We guarantee the lowest price airfares anywhere in the world ... period.

PetCareRX

d
PetCareRX is the place to get all sorts of discount pet supplies. Take care of your pets - and save over 50% at PetcareRX. FREE SHIPPING!
Make any purchase of $25.00 or more. Must be a NEW customer.

RealRhapsody

d
Burn more music and less money! Try RealRhapsody for 3 months for $29.99 and get burns for only 79˘ per song! Choose from 800,000 songs! Try it now!

Literary Guild

d
Get 5 Books for $2 plus a FREE Book from the Literary Guild! Choose from all the best sellers and the most popular books! Click for details.

DoubleDay

d
Get 5 books for $.99 plus an extra book FREE! The Doubleday Book Club offers a vast selection of the latest bestsellers, self-help, mystery, romance and more!

Trimlife

d
Get FREE Samples of TrimLife! Lose 5 - 10 pounds in 7 days FREE! Trimlife is the best weight loss program on the web! Get started today!
Signup for the Trimlife Trial.

Choice Rewards Visa Platinum

d
Get FREE Hotel Nights with the Choice Rewards Visa Platinum! Earn a free night with your first purchase! Use points for free nights at almost 3000 hotels, airline miles and gift certificates! NO Annual Fee!
Apply and get approved for the card.

iDish

d
DISH Network Satellite TV! - Connect up to 4 rooms FREE, No Equipment to buy, FREE HDTV and DVR Equipment Options, FREE Installation, FREE DISH Home Protection Plan. Get it installed as soon as tomorrow!

AndrewZ

05-06-2005 09:16:10

Everyone doesent see the same offers now... even though you can see all those on flatscreens4free many can only see the hard ones.

cartrenroy

05-06-2005 09:16:58

Yeah, FlatScreesn4Free has many offers, Sign up [b1d753f8a2d]Under ME[/size1d753f8a2d][/b1d753f8a2d] - I'll pay you guys $25 Paypal[/size1d753f8a2d]

[quote1d753f8a2d="lakersin2025"]Flatscreens4free has a bunch of offers up right now. It could also be that I only have 3 greens right now too.

MiracleBurn™

d
Miracleburn™ the first Pill to Master Weight Loss! The patented main ingredient Advantra-Z®, is proven to be the strongest natural weight loss substance available. Get Your Free Trial Now!
Order and receive your Free trial of MiracleBurn.

Audible.com

d
Listen to two audiobooks when you try a month of Audible® for just $2.99. Choose from over 25,000 digital audiobooks! Listen using your Apple® iPod®, AudibleReady® MP3 player, computer, or CDs you burn yourself.

Travelers Advantage

d
The Traveler's Advantage rewards program offers its members discounts on airline tickets, hotels, and retal cars. It is a 30-Day Free trial w/ a FREE DIGITAL CAMERA. Requires a credit card.
Signup for the 30-Day Free trial.

Columbia House DVD

d
The Columbia House DVD club features 5 DVDs for 49˘ + FREE Shipping!
Signup for Columbia House DVD.

PetChews

d
PetChewsTM is the scientifically advanced pet anti-aging system. Tasty treats that give your dog or cat longer & happier life. Free Trial! $5.95 S&H
Order and receive the Free trial of PetChews.

Great Fun

d
Try for 30 days for $1 and get a $20 Circuit City Gift Card! The Great Fun Offer is a Rewards Program where you save on Dining, Entertainment, and more from companies like Planet Hollywood, Carnival Cruise Lines.
Signup for Great Fun!

Tickle IQ Test

d
Do you think you're smart? Find out how smart you really are. Take the Free classic IQ Test now! Already taken the Classic IQ Test? Check your result, invite your friends and see how you compare!
Signup for the Free classic IQ Test and purchase your results.

Zooba

d
Zooba is fun and easy! Add books to your Reading List and then Zooba ships the top selection each month. Add or remove books and change the order of my Reading List at any time. Each book is $9.95 with free shipping, there are no hidden fees to worry about!
Signup and start using Zooba!

AOL® plus MusicNet

d
Get unlimited AOL® for 30 days, and you'll also get unlimited downloads from MusicNet@AOL free for 30 days!
Signup for your FREE 30 day trial!

Easy Cream

d
Special Limited Time Offer - Get a Free Trial of Easy Cream! Eliminate cellulite and stretch marks, get silky smooth skin and improve skin tone! Order your free trial now!
Order the free trial.

Formula GC

d
Special Free Trial Offer of Formula GC! Give your joints more strength! Clinically proven to help repair and stop joint pain! Stop living in pain, and start living free! Order your free trial now!
Order the free trial.

Hoodia Miracle Diet

d
As Seen on 60 Minutes! Lose 10 Pounds in 2 Weeks! Hoodia is made from 100% natural Hoodia Gordinii cactus! Click here to Get a FREE 7 Day Trial Supply!
Order the free trial.

TeLite + iPod

d
Free Green Tea + Free Green iPod! Try the revolutionary TeLite Free and Win a iPod! Lose weight while getting the healthy benefits of green tea! Get your Free Trial and Free iPod Now! Limited Time Offer!
Order the free trial of TeLite.

Video Professor Online

d
Get PC Skills Online, Now. Try it Completely FREE! Get Video Professor Online - FREE for 5 days! Instant 24/7 access to over 35 lessons. Click here for FREE Instant Access Now!

FreeServers

d
Free domain name (www.yourname.com), free setup and free templates with FreeServers special web hosting offer. As low as 6.99/mo. Join the millions of others and sign up now.

Arctic White

d
Whiten Your Teeth - FREE! Arctic White's patented system whitens your teeth below the surface! Simply use it 10 minutes a day for 10 days! Try it Free now!
Order and receive the Free trial.

Hydroderm

d
Get a Free Sample of Hydroderm! Clinically proven to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Look 10 years younger without injections! Try it for Free now!
Order the free sample.

Completed on 4/18/2005
UltraSlim Patch

d
Get Slim Now! The UltraSlim Weight Loss Patch is Easy, Discreet and Safe. Put the patch anywhere on your body for 24 hours of constant fat-fighting action. 100% Natural. Try it FREE!
Order and receive the Free trial of UltraSlim.

AccessMedia

d
FREE MP3 & Movies! Get access to thousands of music downloads and movies! Free trial membership!

Gourmet Coffee Select

d
FREE Gourmet Coffee! Get a FREE 1/2 Pound of Guatemalan Antiqua Coffee and FREE 12oz Stainless Steel travel Thermos - a $32.90 Value!

Appera Teeth Whitening

d
Try Appera FREE! Renovate Your Smile with Appera's teeth whitening system! Show off a new brighter smile! Get immediate results! Try it for Free!
Order trial of Appera.

Corticet

d
Reduce Stress, Shed Pounds and Improve Health with Corticet! Proven Results! Get your FREE Trial of Corticet Today!
Order the free trial of Corticet.

Bargain.com

d
Get a FREE Trial to Bargain.com! Never Pay Retail Again! The Better Way To Buy! Save up to 70% on cars, homes, electronics and more!
Sign up for the Free Trial with a valid credit card. You must stay on for at least 8 days to receive credit.

Blockbuster Online

d
Blockbuster Online! The Movie Store At Your Door! Rent Unlimited DVDs Online! More than 25,000 Titles! Free Shipping both ways! No Due Dates! Plus, Get 2 FREE in-store rentals a month! Try it now!

Smart Reader Rewards

d
Get 5 Bestsellers for $1 from Smart Reader Rewards! Plus, join today and get a Free attache!
Select books and join the club.

Mystery Guild

d
Get 6 books for $.99 & get an extra book for FREE with membership to the Mystery Guild! The Mystery Guild offers a vast selection of mystery and suspense titles!

Us Weekly

d
Get Us Weekly for only $1.75 a week - that's over 40% off the cover price! Subscribe Now and Win a $2500 Shopping Spree! Click here!

DentalPlans.com

d
DentalPlans.com - Quality, Affordable Discount Dental Plans. Never pay full price for a dentist again! Sign up now and Get 3 Additional Months FREE!

Discover Clear Card

d
Discover® Platinum Clear Card - Enjoy an unbeatable 0% Intro APRli, No Annual Fee, Up to a 1% Cashback Bonus® award & up to $50,000 credit line.
Apply for, get approved, and activate your Discover® Platinum Clear card by making a purchase, balance transfer or cash advance.

People

d
Get People for only $2.99 a week - that's 40% off the cover price! Subscribe Now and Win a $2500 Shopping Spree! Click here!

TV Guide

d
Get TV Guide for only $1.25 a week! Subscribe Now and Win the Ultimate Home Theater System by Sony - including a 42" Plasma HDTV! Click here!

Road Loans

d
RoadLoans.com - The best way to find a better Auto Loan! It's Fast and Easy! Good Credit? Bad Credit? No Problem! Apply Now!

The Wall Street Journal

d
The Wall Street Journal is the most respected source for news and business information! Subscribe now and be entered to WIN A $5000 American Express Gift Card!

Video Professor

d
FREE Computer Training CD-ROM from Video Professor! The Video Professor has taught millions of people how to use their computers! Try a complete lesson FREE!
Order FREE CD-ROM!
Next Day Credit!

Orexis

d
Orexis The first natural blue pill for Male Enhancement with both immediate & long term guaranteed results. Orexis will change your love life forever.
Order Orexis.

Longevity

d
The Original Longevity™ formula from Germany with Real HGH. The only formula in to combine the two most powerful and effective anti aging substances

Stamps.com

d
Stamps.com - FREE Trial Offer! Sign up for this Special Offer and get Free Postage! Never go to the Post Office Again! Try it RISK-FREE!

BMG Music Club

d
Get 12 CDs for the price of 1 with nothing more to buy ever! Choose from over 13,000 hits in rock, pop, R&B, country and more.
Signup for BMG Music Club.

Cheaptrips

d
Get 6 free flights per day ... 365 days a year! Plus ... We guarantee the lowest price airfares anywhere in the world ... period.

PetCareRX

d
PetCareRX is the place to get all sorts of discount pet supplies. Take care of your pets - and save over 50% at PetcareRX. FREE SHIPPING!
Make any purchase of $25.00 or more. Must be a NEW customer.

RealRhapsody

d
Burn more music and less money! Try RealRhapsody for 3 months for $29.99 and get burns for only 79˘ per song! Choose from 800,000 songs! Try it now!

Literary Guild

d
Get 5 Books for $2 plus a FREE Book from the Literary Guild! Choose from all the best sellers and the most popular books! Click for details.

DoubleDay

d
Get 5 books for $.99 plus an extra book FREE! The Doubleday Book Club offers a vast selection of the latest bestsellers, self-help, mystery, romance and more!

Trimlife

d
Get FREE Samples of TrimLife! Lose 5 - 10 pounds in 7 days FREE! Trimlife is the best weight loss program on the web! Get started today!
Signup for the Trimlife Trial.

Choice Rewards Visa Platinum

d
Get FREE Hotel Nights with the Choice Rewards Visa Platinum! Earn a free night with your first purchase! Use points for free nights at almost 3000 hotels, airline miles and gift certificates! NO Annual Fee!
Apply and get approved for the card.

iDish

d
DISH Network Satellite TV! - Connect up to 4 rooms FREE, No Equipment to buy, FREE HDTV and DVR Equipment Options, FREE Installation, FREE DISH Home Protection Plan. Get it installed as soon as tomorrow!

hehehhehe

05-06-2005 09:29:26

They only give you the shitty offers after a certain point. For those that require 10 refs, they probably start after 6 or 7. They do that to milk out as many refs from you, which they are smart to do. Those of you saying, "my site is showing all the refs", that's because you aren't about to finish. You're thinking exactly how OC wants you to think.

Maybe if we make a collective effort to stop (not just here but all the freebie forums) they'll change their ways or bring on a quicker death of their business.

Retro

05-06-2005 10:01:06

Um cartrenroy, have you always acted like a newb and I just didn't notice lol

If someone signs up under you they most likely won't see all of those offers.

noobert

05-06-2005 10:09:55

Well, I never saw reason to post until now. After spending 400 dollars on referrals, my notebook4free accoutn still has 17 refs. Evertyime I get 18 they take one AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! evil I submitted approval 10 times and each time they keep taking that one ref away. They are screwing me out of my ibook. People don't do OC. They are going down the drain.

iwishiknew123

05-06-2005 10:32:00

[quote7eeeff0ccf="noobert"]Well, I never saw reason to post until now. After spending 400 dollars on referrals, my notebook4free accoutn still has 17 refs. Evertyime I get 18 they take one AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! evil I submitted approval 10 times and each time they keep taking that one ref away. They are screwing me out of my ibook. People don't do OC. They are going down the drain.[/quote7eeeff0ccf]

I have a friend who is having the same problem - She sent out her referral URL with graduation invites asking family and friends to sign up to help her get a laptop for college. She ended up with over 20 greens, most from people who ACTUALLY KEPT THE OFFERS, and yet she's had to submit and re-submit several times already, with no luck. She said she'd quit, but hates the thought of losing all that work and thinks they are just trying to milk some extra cash out of her account since they know that no one in their right mind would give up with that much time and effort invested.

JUNIOR6886

05-06-2005 10:43:14

[quote03ec543c15="hehehhehe"]Why doesn't everybody just boycott OC sites? Basically right now, they're setting things up so people are only able to reasonably get 2-3 signups, giving them good cash for giving out nothing. They're as bad as those shady "customer incentive" sites that force people to do expensive offers at the end.[/quote03ec543c15]

Ummm some of us actually invested quite a bit in the OC sites before this crap started happening. I had 5 greens on PSPS4free that I spent
130$ on I submit for approval and get 2 DQs from people I know didnt create multiple accounts. A few days after everyone who signed up under me is complaining they only see 7 offers. So id like to say fuck you to OC?
after being refunded by my 2 reds im down 70$ thankfully Ive been able to get 3 greens on gratis freepsps without spending any money. OC cant keep this offer bullshit going forever. Even the expensive orexis and longevity pills are urban nutrition which wont get you credit anyways.... Theres no need to give up on OC sites but im definatly gonna take a long break.....

Collateral

05-06-2005 10:45:23

[quote05b2826069="hehehhehe"]Why doesn't everybody just boycott OC sites? Basically right now, they're setting things up so people are only able to reasonably get 2-3 signups, giving them good cash for giving out nothing. They're as bad as those shady "customer incentive" sites that force people to do expensive offers at the end.[/quote05b2826069]

Ummm some of us actually invested quite a bit in the OC sites before this crap started happening. I had 5 greens on PSPS4free that I spent
130$ on I submit for approval and get 2 DQs from people I know didnt create multiple accounts. A few days after everyone who signed up under me is complaining they only see 7 offers. So id like to say fuck you to OC?
after being refunded by my 2 reds im down 70$ thankfully Ive been able to get 3 greens on gratis freepsps without spending any money. OC cant keep this offer bullshit going forever. Even the expensive orexis and longevity pills are urban nutrition which wont get you credit anyways.... [b05b2826069]Theres no need to give up on OC sites but im definatly gonna take a long break.....[/[/b05b2826069]quote]

Are you sure? They closed dvrs4free.com with no warning. I don't think wasting time would be in anyones best interest especially if youre almost done with a site.

JUNIOR6886

05-06-2005 10:52:21

Hell yeah I remember when DVRS4free shutdown I just BARELY made it
thanks to my strategy of "offer completion control" Knowing the best offers to do on OC sites I require people trading with me to do the offers I choose and I choose video professor (next day credit) so i got my
5th green the day they closed and they sent me my 275$
PSPS4free is a VERY popular site though and I dont see any legitimate reason for them to close it. I Tried offering [b2d5af05510]35$[/b2d5af05510] for greens in order to speed things up as I could but everyone gets scared when they see the 7 offers avaliable..... Dunno what else to do at this point....

mrwzk

05-06-2005 11:29:59

oc is puttin up shitty offers so people dont fnish the site and all the greens u have are pure profit. because they probabaly had lots of revoked credits and they dont have enough time to maunally look at each account and see if they got piad for your offer you did. so thats y when u get to approval they do so.

sometimes legitmate referals get screwed because they have to make up for scammers who got away with it and costs them money.

these new offers are doing jsut what oc wants them to do. scare people away so you 4 greens on psp4free is all profit. and if you do get the 5th green they get paid probabalu 2 times as much for the offers up now than the ones they used to have. so now they are coming a lot closer to breaking even than before.

imagine how many people were doing sites and gave up due to harder offers. all those greens is profit now instead of having to pay it out they get to keep it all.

mr0x

05-06-2005 11:51:45

[quote982b813b36="mrwzk"]oc is puttin up shitty offers so people dont fnish the site and all the greens u have are pure profit. because they probabaly had lots of revoked credits and they dont have enough time to maunally look at each account and see if they got piad for your offer you did. so thats y when u get to approval they do so.

sometimes legitmate referals get screwed because they have to make up for scammers who got away with it and costs them money.

these new offers are doing jsut what oc wants them to do. scare people away so you 4 greens on psp4free is all profit. and if you do get the 5th green they get paid probabalu 2 times as much for the offers up now than the ones they used to have. so now they are coming a lot closer to breaking even than before.

imagine how many people were doing sites and gave up due to harder offers. all those greens is profit now instead of having to pay it out they get to keep it all.[/quote982b813b36]

But, you're forgetting that this is a referral based system. If people stop referring, then they stop making money; unless they are thinking of closing OC down soon and walking away with what they've made.

AndrewZ

05-06-2005 12:22:08

[quoteb9b96a4b2f="mr0x"][quoteb9b96a4b2f="mrwzk"]oc is puttin up shitty offers so people dont fnish the site and all the greens u have are pure profit. because they probabaly had lots of revoked credits and they dont have enough time to maunally look at each account and see if they got piad for your offer you did. so thats y when u get to approval they do so.

imagine how many people were doing sites and gave up due to harder offers. all those greens is profit now instead of having to pay it out they get to keep it all.[/quoteb9b96a4b2f]

But, you're forgetting that this is a referral based system. If people stop referring, then they stop making money; unless they are thinking of closing OC down soon and walking away with what they've made.[/quoteb9b96a4b2f]

Thats why they only switch to the hard offers once you have so many people singed up. If you start fresh you will still see the multitude of offers they have, and so will your first few referalls. So your thinking that you are good to go, which is exactly what they want you to think, then when you get semi-close to completing they throw on the hard offers.

Kinda sucks, but whatever...

mr0x

05-06-2005 12:52:10

[quote3bde915fc4="AndrewZ"]
Thats why they only switch to the hard offers once you have so many people singed up. If you start fresh you will still see the multitude of offers they have, and so will your first few referalls. So your thinking that you are good to go, which is exactly what they want you to think, then when you get semi-close to completing they throw on the hard offers.

Kinda sucks, but whatever...[/quote3bde915fc4]

If you sign up, your offers will depend on the person you signed up under. So, people trying to get refs will stop trying coz' they know their refs will see hard offers and will not green.

I doubt anyone is just going to go to whatever4free.com and sign up and start getting referrals. The whole process of referrals breaks down!

hehehhehe

05-06-2005 16:47:15

[quote9d66b0548a="JUNIOR6886"]
Ummm some of us actually invested quite a bit in the OC sites before this crap started happening. ... Theres no need to give up on OC sites but im definatly gonna take a long break.....[/quote9d66b0548a]
(I don't know if you're agreeing or disagreeing.) So the more you have invested in it, the more you should be pissed. Continually DQing the last refs is just BS.

Right now, if we continue doing their sites until we get blocked we're just putting cash in their pockets, basically rewarding them for pulling their shitty offers bullshit. We should boycott them until they go back to giving all the offers. (So basically I agree with you about taking a break.) There's no logical reasons for pulling the Blockbuster/Napster offers for your last refs. That one guy's (from OC) 'official response' made no sense whatsoever.

JUNIOR6886

05-06-2005 17:24:50

rofl im kinda in between right now. One side of me says
"Tell OC to fux0r off they scammed you" The other side says "You already have 3 greens you cant walk away now!" Im leaning towards not
boycotting 35$ HAS to be enough to convince somone out there to green for me (

Collateral

05-06-2005 17:26:55

Heh, my brother is 17/18 right now, got his last referral on Friday. I know he will have a few DQs. Hopefully not as many as some of you are having, I get a chunk of the money )

hehehhehe

05-06-2005 17:54:19

[quotee4aa25e28e="JUNIOR6886"]rofl im kinda in between right now. One side of me says
"Tell OC to fux0r off they scammed you" The other side says "You already have 3 greens you cant walk away now!" Im leaning towards not
boycotting 35$ HAS to be enough to convince somone out there to green for me ([/quotee4aa25e28e]
I have 2 on mp3players4free with one coming, but I am abandonning this one. What if you pay $35 to two more people, but OC keeps DQing you anyway (which it sound slike they're doing rather randomly)? You'll be further in the hole... Let's boycott them, and come back when they have learned their lesson )!

JUNIOR6886

05-06-2005 20:14:07

Ok is it me or are the OC sites down. Maybe they are updating or something....

Edit im sure of it now.... At first the site wouldnt load at all now when i try to login "theres a problem with my request"

CoMpFrEaK

05-06-2005 22:11:04

I've alawys had referrals DQed on OC, a few on Gratis but the last 3 sites i've done have had non DCed

jbud

06-06-2005 10:25:26

I had all my referrals done for macminis4free and they DQ'ed 3 of them. They reinstated 1 person's GREEN and I am waiting on another person's. Which means I now have to find 1 MORE REFERRAL and now all I have is crappy offers. I may be sh$# out of luck.

Hopefully, they will realize that people will not sign up for their sites once they realize the crap that OC is trying to pull that makes it difficult to finish.

mofocrew

06-06-2005 11:04:11

how many refs should I expect to get dq'd from notebooks4free?

cartrenroy

06-06-2005 11:07:09

This is a list of offers that FlatScreen4Free has right now

FreeServers

Us Weekly

DentalPlans.com

Discover Clear Card

People

TV Guide

Road Loans

The Wall Street Journal

Orexis

Order Orexis.

Longevity

iDish

JUNIOR6886

06-06-2005 12:10:30

its sucks because i really wanted to do flatscreens4free for someone so i could do travlers advantage and get a digi cam (