=\

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=15456

sweeedfish

29-05-2005 20:57:42

I do believe I was all wrong about this. Sorry

thehunter1320

29-05-2005 21:12:49

Hello, I scammed all of you, I am a piece of shit. Thanks bye.

slease

29-05-2005 22:30:19

Apparently he or his parents don't like calls in the middle of the night... go figure.

nicd.01

29-05-2005 22:53:57

Glad you got your name back, not fake thehunter. I'll give the little bitch a call tomorrow night sometime. Good post!

CoMpFrEaK

29-05-2005 22:58:00

[quotea65ddda3c1="slease"]Apparently he or his parents don't like calls in the middle of the night... go figure.[/quotea65ddda3c1]

lol you seriously called?

slease

29-05-2005 23:06:10

ya, why not, free night minutes on my cell.

CoMpFrEaK

29-05-2005 23:17:21

[quotefa57249550="slease"]ya, why not, free night minutes on my cell.[/quotefa57249550]

Hes going to be pissed.

Lol so i was about to post his IP but then i forgot he was running off a proxy in Thailand

slease

29-05-2005 23:19:55

BTW talked to thehunter and the kid is 14

So he's still quite groundable if we can get him in sufficient trouble.

Would everyone be interested in spending a stamp to send a letter to his parents? We could all come up with the letter and send the same one. I think at least his parents might take away the free stuff he has received from scamming and give it away or something (that's what my parents would have done)

aguy

29-05-2005 23:25:16

wtf... alot of people must be calling... i called and they just picked up... didnt say anything

hahahaha

Peksim

29-05-2005 23:25:22

That really sucks... I want to call him, but he didn't scam me. Of course he would have had to go first.

I had my next door neighbor (Bengerman) sign up here and I think two of the listed names PMed him within minutes after signing up on the first day. Good thing I told him never to trade with anyone under 2 TR... at least untill he gets established first and they have to go first.

aguy

29-05-2005 23:25:54

[quote93e0d3d908="slease"]BTW talked to thehunter and the kid is 14

So he's still quite groundable if we can get him in sufficient trouble.

Would everyone be interested in spending a stamp to send a letter to his parents? We could all come up with the letter and send the same one. I think at least his parents might take away the free stuff he has received from scamming and give it away or something (that's what my parents would have done)[/quote93e0d3d908]

send it to me )

slease

29-05-2005 23:26:38

I'll see what I can come up with then I'll let you guys proof it.

slease

29-05-2005 23:50:43

Sound good?

[quote639a80daa4]To the parents of Evan Symon

You don't know us, but your son Evan does. We are the members of an online community that trades referrals for incentive websites to earn free items. Your son has probably informed you of these websites. What you probably don't know is that for a few months now your son has been scamming people on these trades. He has pretended to be various traders in our community through screen name manipulations. His goal was to earn his free items and give nothing in return to the people who thought they were ensuring a referral of their own.

We are writing you to inform you of your sons wrong doings and in hopes that he will be reprimanded by you. You may have had some idea that this was going on as your son has probably already started to receive these items in the mail. Here is a list of the things that he could be receiving.

an Apple iPod
a Sony PSP
an XBox
an XBox 360
a Sony Digital Camera
an Apple iPod photo
an Apple Macintosh Mini
a Sonos Music System
$875 in a paypal account (which you may or may not know he has)

We would like to leave this up to you because legal action is messy and nothing is worse than a parents scorn. We're sure there are plenty of charities that would love the items he has wrongfully received.

Thank you for your time,

The members of FreeIpodGuide[/quote639a80daa4]

nicd.01

29-05-2005 23:59:20

Looks good, slease. I'm up for sending a letter or 2 if enough people will do it.

theysayjump

30-05-2005 00:01:56

oooo im liking this! since i was one of the people who he pretended to be while scamming, i would be more than happy to help get this thing rolling.....i think if we are going to do the letter thing, then we should hand write the letters so that each one would arrive in different handwriting, it would make it more believable to his parents....also we could get 1 person to send 1 on a monday for example, then another to send one on the wednesday and so on....so that they are recieving one every other day or so.......although im not entirely sure its a good/wise thing to be posting his personal info publicly.....i mean does it break any forum rules or anything like that?

other than that ill defintely do my part. maybe someone could actually say something to his parents when they call for instance, then they start recieving letters in the mail....that alone would piss them off.

hollisterrep

30-05-2005 00:16:16

ok maybe i'm just naive or what not, but how can you put so much trust in this guy? how do you know that he was indeed hacked? i mean its like the kobe bryant rape case. he said he was innocent, there wasn't really that much evidence so it was dropped, but people aren't too fond of him anymore. likewise, i know "thehunter1320" scammed me. maybe it really wasn't the guy, but i need more evidence other than "he really didn't do it" to believe it.

and to thehunter, if he really is ur friend, why don't you do something about it? he sounds like a fuckin flamer...i bet you could take him (if he really did it in the first place)

and another thing...how exactly did he steal your account? did you give him your password(s)?

aguy

30-05-2005 00:19:15

To the parents of Evan Symon

You don't know us, but your son Evan does. We are the members of an online community that trades referrals for incentive websites to earn free items. Your son has probably informed you of these websites. What you probably don't know is that for a few months now your son has been scamming people on these trades. He has pretended to be various traders in our community through screen name manipulations. His goal was to earn his free items and give nothing in return to the people who thought they were ensuring a referral of their own.

We are writing you to inform you of your sons wrong doings and in hopes that he will be reprimanded by you. You may have had some idea that this was going on as your son has probably already started to receive these items in the mail. Here is a list of the things that he could be receiving.

an Apple iPod
a Sony PSP
an XBox
an XBox 360
a Sony Digital Camera
an Apple iPod photo
an Apple Macintosh Mini
a Sonos Music System
$875 in a paypal account (which you may or may not know he has)

We would like to leave this up to you because legal action is messy and nothing is worse than a parents scorn. We're sure there are plenty of charities that would love the items he has wrongfully received.

Thank you for your time,

The members of FreeIpodGuide

pls mail all items too

Erick ^&li^%^%
adress
city state

ohh ya

sweeedfish

30-05-2005 00:19:57

Well first the fake hunter was using the scammers ref links, don't know why he would be using those, if the real hunter wanted to scam you guys.

Second, the scammer using the fake hunter name used a proxy when using thehunter's name that the scammer used before.

Third, I just trust him ..

theysayjump

30-05-2005 00:30:06

i must say that last night when "thehunter'" started posting those tubgirls pics all over the boards, it didnt seem like"thehunter'" that i remember seeing on the boards....and honestly the 1st thing i thought was that someone had gotten ahold of his account....i just didnt think that it would be the same guy who has been scamming everyone in other peoles names.

so i am more inclined to believe that his story is indeed true.

Archon810

30-05-2005 01:23:20

I had a guy pm me that his friend (thehunter) had lost his passwords and wants them reset. i said i'd leave a msg for the admin, he said that thehunter locked himself out of his account. is that true or was he the scammer too?

Also, everyone dial li67 before the number for caller ID blocking. The bad thing is that his parents will get pissed because they didn't deserve this. If you do call, at least say something useful...

Vector

30-05-2005 08:19:31

wow... lol, you guys sure got him! lol, and hunter, i guess he is not your friend anymore -P

bballp6699

30-05-2005 08:22:37

I think the address is fake and you guys are fucking with some old couple living off retirement money...

Or, this is just some kid trying to put all the dumb shit he did on the board onto the shoulders of "the nerd" in his school...

Trust me I would have done the same thing. He probably has all 3 of his friends sitting around the computer right now laughing at you guys harassing this kid...

motz

30-05-2005 08:50:09

wow yeah i got ripped off for free360xbox.com, and i am quite pissed off now. I am deffinetelly going to call them up and go off, doesn't make it as bad that i did a free offer, but still i needed money. This incident will probably have me never doing a offer for anyone ever again. thats fucking bullshit.

motz

30-05-2005 08:53:14

I live about 45 minutes away from this kid, i might actually stop by his house in the next couple of days and kick the shit out of him.

hollisterrep

30-05-2005 09:26:31

[quote76e6919d7a="bballp6699"]I think the address is fake and you guys are fucking with some old couple living off retirement money...

Or, this is just some kid trying to put all the dumb shit he did on the board onto the shoulders of "the nerd" in his school...

Trust me I would have done the same thing. He probably has all 3 of his friends sitting around the computer right now laughing at you guys harassing this kid...[/quote76e6919d7a]

dude theis is EXACTLY how i feel. but it seems like no one else believes me

Admin

30-05-2005 10:32:02

I like the letter, it has my stamp of approval (get it? ha ha).

Except it's "Free iPod Guide" or "FreeiPodGuide" not "FreeIpodGuide"

D

theysayjump

30-05-2005 10:43:48

the spelling is key.

sweeedfish

30-05-2005 11:03:23

[quote5bfc135d15="bballp6699"]I think the address is fake and you guys are fucking with some old couple living off retirement money...

Trust me I would have done the same thing. He probably has all 3 of his friends sitting around the computer right now laughing at you guys harassing this kid...[/quote5bfc135d15]
I have been looking into this .. =\

XBOX360

30-05-2005 11:12:49

Why not phone the parents and then tell them? It's a much faster way of getting the message. You can also hear the kid's parents screaming that way! ;)

sweeedfish

30-05-2005 11:17:11

[quote91c2d187d5="sweeedfish"][quote91c2d187d5="bballp6699"]I think the address is fake and you guys are fucking with some old couple living off retirement money...

Trust me I would have done the same thing. He probably has all 3 of his friends sitting around the computer right now laughing at you guys harassing this kid...[/quote91c2d187d5]
I have been looking into this .. =\[/quote91c2d187d5]

After waking up and talking to some sources, I don't feel like this is even the right guy.

Sorry for the big blow out .. Thehunter is banned for good now - I don't know what to believe.

theysayjump

30-05-2005 11:35:14

well there is an interesting turn of events......so can you shed some light on why youve changed your mind sweeed? or does that have to stay classified?

good2speed

30-05-2005 12:21:56

What if his parents dont care. If my son came up to me and said he scammed all these people out of money and that he wont get caught and that he might only recieve a few nasty phone calls Id congratualte him for being creative. Guess were all assuming the parents have morals too.

nicd.01

30-05-2005 12:39:25

He had a pretty good story going for awhile. Reading it now, there really is no reason to believe anything he said. Why the change of heart, sweed?

sweeedfish

30-05-2005 12:45:12

New information from new sources.. sorting it all out

CoMpFrEaK

30-05-2005 13:22:32

[quote8fd49d99b0="sweeedfish"]New information from new sources.. sorting it all out[/quote8fd49d99b0]

Hum, guess its time to ignore him on AIM then. And we actually had a good disucssion on this issue yesterday. Dam scammers, getting smarter and smarter daily

good2speed

30-05-2005 13:24:08

I wouldnt have bought that whole hacker thing anyways. Dog ate his homework or how aliens abducted him.

good2speed

30-05-2005 13:25:00

[quote03d77e6065="CoMpFrEaK"][quote03d77e6065="sweeedfish"]New information from new sources.. sorting it all out[/quote03d77e6065]

Hum, guess its time to ignore him on AIM then. And we actually had a good disucssion on this issue yesterday. Dam scammers, getting smarter and smarter daily[/quote03d77e6065]

Are they getting smarter or are we just not opening are eyes wide enough.

slease

30-05-2005 13:25:52

Well if it was an old couple I called at midnight, I feel pretty bad.

We at "FreeiPodGuide" Should be more careful ;-)

good2speed

30-05-2005 13:28:53

[quote3da6dbfee3="slease"]Well if it was an old couple I called at midnight, I feel pretty bad.

We at "FreeiPodGuide" Should be more careful ;-)[/quote3da6dbfee3]

Informing parents or cops is gay. For all the times my neighbors tried to get me in trouble. Haha too bad my dad was cool and didnt care unless he had to spend money to get me out of trouble. If you really want to get back at him. There are better ways.

slease

30-05-2005 13:32:02

[quote8075f89bad="good2speed"]
Informing parents or cops is gay. For all the times my neighbors tried to get me in trouble. Haha too bad my dad was cool and didnt care unless he had to spend money to get me out of trouble. If you really want to get back at him. There are better ways.[/quote8075f89bad]

Don't take too much offense to this. But if parents were doing their job and not trying to be "cool" than informing their parents would be effective. Anyways the prank call was not about informing their parents it was just me going "Snowwwwflake... is Snowwwwflake there???"

good2speed

30-05-2005 13:38:06

[quote7b8d65d1e0="slease"][quote7b8d65d1e0="good2speed"]
Informing parents or cops is gay. For all the times my neighbors tried to get me in trouble. Haha too bad my dad was cool and didnt care unless he had to spend money to get me out of trouble. If you really want to get back at him. There are better ways.[/quote7b8d65d1e0]

Don't take too much offense to this. But if parents were doing their job and not trying to be "cool" than informing their parents would be effective. Anyways the prank call was not about informing their parents it was just me going "Snowwwwflake... is Snowwwwflake there???"[/quote7b8d65d1e0]

I hear ya but you are making the assumption that the parents are policing what their kids do. Even if they are the kid will just say these guys are out to get him and he did nothing wrong. Parents get mad at us and may even buy the kid a gift to cheer him up. Other scenario parent doesnt care and he and chld have good laugh at us. No win situation. Plus why bring the parents into this. If these people work 50+ hr weeks you think they really want to deal with this on mem day weekend. If you could find the kid just beat him up and let the parents take care of his medical bill. That way you feel like youve traded for dsomething $25 for a broken nose seems like a fair going price.

good2speed

30-05-2005 13:49:23

XBOX360. why is he banned?

ircswh

30-05-2005 14:43:01

I wouldnt care if he got in trouble with his parents or not,

BUT It would be tight to FU$K up his chances of getting his freeminimac and freephotoipod. I have both the links if needed. PM me

Godrockdj

30-05-2005 16:24:22

So... I'm confused. I go away and then all this crap happens.

hwmercury

30-05-2005 17:44:54

[quote3be4abe6c4="ircswh"]I wouldnt care if he got in trouble with his parents or not,

BUT It would be tight to FU$K up his chances of getting his freeminimac and freephotoipod. I have both the links if needed. PM me[/quote3be4abe6c4]

Yeah, now that is what I'm talking about. Get in touch with Gratis and let them know he is a scammer or something to get his account pulled. Do we have someone from gratis here like we do some of the smaller sites?

bballp6699

30-05-2005 19:39:55

Don't worry, I will show you guys the light of my wisdom...

AbstrAct

30-05-2005 19:45:53

I went green for thehunter1320's free360xbox on tuesday. I greened the next day and he said he would then sign up for my freeminimacs. But... After reading this I guess I got scammed huh? shit. I was hoping to get off to a good start and get a good TR. thehunter1320, Can you please still nominate me in the good traders list, I went green next day. Now im out of a freeminimacs green also.

slease

30-05-2005 19:51:20

[quotef613e0a3e4="AbstrAct"]I went green for thehunter1320's free360xbox on tuesday. I greened the next day and he said he would then sign up for my freeminimacs. But... After reading this I guess I got scammed huh? shit. I was hoping to get off to a good start and get a good TR. thehunter1320, Can you please still nominate me in the good traders list, I went green next day. Now im out of a freeminimacs green also.[/quotef613e0a3e4]

He's banned actually, he can't nominate you. His AIM is thehunter1320. You might still be able to get him to do your freeminimacs.

ircswh

30-05-2005 19:55:00

Like I said if you need his

Gratis accounts links I have them, he scammed a friend of mine for both FreeMiniMacs.com and FreePhotoIpods.com

His a$$ is over!

I'll be alerting Gratis soon

Retro

30-05-2005 20:31:52

[quotec2e315878d="good2speed"]XBOX360. why is he banned?[/quotec2e315878d]

wondering the same thing

VGM

30-05-2005 22:17:08

thehunter owes me 70 dollars for signing up on two accounts and I will go through extreme measures to collect. Whether or not it becomes a legal issue is no concern. The information was taken down, but if someone wants to PM or contact me that would be very useful. I will collect this money one way or another, and anyone else that needs to collect please post. The best option would be to request the money from the parents or a lawsuit is in order.

theysayjump

30-05-2005 22:22:55

is it really worth a lawsuit just for $70? i mean its alot of money to me and i would be pissed if it happened to me also, but surely the time and money spent on a lawsuit would far outweigh the end result of getting $70 back from him if the lawsuit did take place no?

bballp6699

30-05-2005 22:26:57

[quote4f2d202a13="theysayjump"]is it really worth a lawsuit just for $70? i mean its alot of money to me and i would be pissed if it happened to me also, but surely the time and money spent on a lawsuit would far outweigh the end result of getting $70 back from him if the lawsuit did take place no?[/quote4f2d202a13]

For serious....

VGM

30-05-2005 23:02:00

[quote1d5d64bb0a="theysayjump"]is it really worth a lawsuit just for $70? i mean its alot of money to me and i would be pissed if it happened to me also, but surely the time and money spent on a lawsuit would far outweigh the end result of getting $70 back from him if the lawsuit did take place no?[/quote1d5d64bb0a]

not 70, but how about 1225 dollars? That's about how much money thehunter promised everyone combined in trades from what it sounds like.

Someone please provide me with his information and I will handle this.

CoMpFrEaK

30-05-2005 23:14:05

I think its also possible to hold them accountiable for the lawsuit fees, but dont quote me on that one.

theysayjump

30-05-2005 23:37:06

[quote1b8aea981f="VGM"][quote1b8aea981f="theysayjump"]is it really worth a lawsuit just for $70? i mean its alot of money to me and i would be pissed if it happened to me also, but surely the time and money spent on a lawsuit would far outweigh the end result of getting $70 back from him if the lawsuit did take place no?[/quote1b8aea981f]

not 70, but how about 1225 dollars? That's about how much money thehunter promised everyone combined in trades from what it sounds like.

Someone please provide me with his information and I will handle this.[/quote1b8aea981f]

but still how much will each person who was scammed get? it wont be $1225....and if it is, then ill help cos he used my name to scam....im emotionally scarred from that incident....i dont....want....to talk.....about it anymore....please cry

hunterr83

31-05-2005 03:16:03

[quote80e9fc1060="theysayjump"][quote80e9fc1060="VGM"][quote80e9fc1060="theysayjump"]is it really worth a lawsuit just for $70? i mean its alot of money to me and i would be pissed if it happened to me also, but surely the time and money spent on a lawsuit would far outweigh the end result of getting $70 back from him if the lawsuit did take place no?[/quote80e9fc1060]

Someone please provide me with his information and I will handle this.[/quote80e9fc1060]

but still how much will each person who was scammed get? it wont be $1225....and if it is, then ill help cos he used my name to scam....im emotionally scarred from that incident....i dont....want....to talk.....about it anymore....please cry[/quote80e9fc1060]

Awwwww. Look on the bright side, $70 will seem like nothing in the long run.

CoMpFrEaK

31-05-2005 07:16:58

[quoteb0eea01a08="hunterr83"][quoteb0eea01a08="theysayjump"][quoteb0eea01a08="VGM"][quoteb0eea01a08="theysayjump"]is it really worth a lawsuit just for $70? i mean its alot of money to me and i would be pissed if it happened to me also, but surely the time and money spent on a lawsuit would far outweigh the end result of getting $70 back from him if the lawsuit did take place no?[/quoteb0eea01a08]

Someone please provide me with his information and I will handle this.[/quoteb0eea01a08]

but still how much will each person who was scammed get? it wont be $1225....and if it is, then ill help cos he used my name to scam....im emotionally scarred from that incident....i dont....want....to talk.....about it anymore....please cry[/quoteb0eea01a08]

Awwwww. Look on the bright side, $70 will seem like nothing in the long run.[/quoteb0eea01a08]

theysayjump

31-05-2005 10:19:55

exactly!

hollisterrep

31-05-2005 10:29:25

[quotedb928b20a2="good2speed"][quotedb928b20a2="CoMpFrEaK"][quotedb928b20a2="sweeedfish"]New information from new sources.. sorting it all out[/quotedb928b20a2]

Hum, guess its time to ignore him on AIM then. And we actually had a good disucssion on this issue yesterday. Dam scammers, getting smarter and smarter daily[/quotedb928b20a2]

Are they getting smarter or are we just not opening are eyes wide enough.[/quotedb928b20a2]

i think half of the members of this forum are just fuckin dumbshits

i knew it all along, yet people (and even admins) sided with his fuckin internet story. now all i needa do is raise my trade rating up a few points, scam a shitload of people, and claim it wasn't me. EVERYONE will believe me, won't they?

theysayjump

31-05-2005 10:37:20

i will oops

VGM

31-05-2005 11:27:21

[quote7b90d3679d="hunterr83"]
Awwwww. Look on the bright side, $70 will seem like nothing in the long run.[/quote7b90d3679d]

not the money that pisses me off.

as soon as more information about thehunter is release, if people want to go through with it a lawsuit [i7b90d3679d]will[/i7b90d3679d] be filed..and possibly with charges of fraud to follow as well.

PoPoJiJo

31-05-2005 11:33:05

if you guys have his ref links why dont you see if you can get his accounts on hold?

Peinecone

31-05-2005 12:49:33

[quotebfc7ca90aa="PoPoJiJo"]if you guys have his ref links why dont you see if you can get his accounts on hold?[/quotebfc7ca90aa]I bet Jake could do something about this.

slease

31-05-2005 12:52:32

Let the mods take care of it. They have all the info thats needed.

hollisterrep

31-05-2005 13:28:30

let the mods take care of it? they're the ones who believed his bullshit in the first place!

and i dunno if u can do anything with this, but could you get him for releasing private information (his "friend's" name, address, phone number, etc)?

motz

31-05-2005 15:53:35

i could have been just falsified information that the gave out, and i am assuming it was. Just the Flick has no morrals, or no concsiouse. I spelled all that totally wrong, and i don't care too much.

good2speed

31-05-2005 22:27:02

[quote390fdeefee="hollisterrep"]let the mods take care of it? they're the ones who believed his bullshit in the first place!

and i dunno if u can do anything with this, but could you get him for releasing private information (his "friend's" name, address, phone number, etc)?[/quote390fdeefee]

Stop dissing the mods.

hollisterrep

01-06-2005 12:21:36

I'm really gay.

sweeedfish

01-06-2005 12:23:28

Haha, you are using a proxy from the same area as another scammer. You are very suspicious I must say.

hollisterrep

01-06-2005 12:24:17

I enjoy coming back and talking smack, even though I am a past scammer.

lamecity

01-06-2005 16:11:42

Well i signed up for his xbox360 so since i have no need for an xbox i just made another account. im not letting that fucker have my referral. i suggest anyone else that has no intrest in the xbox to do the same.

RyGuy16

01-06-2005 16:18:43

I completed an offer on free360xbox and that little bastard owes me $35.

VGM

01-06-2005 22:35:55

[quote6552cc2a89="RyGuy16"]I completed an offer on free360xbox and that little bastard owes me $35.[/quote6552cc2a89]

same here, except he owes me for two offers (70 dollars).

ircswh

02-06-2005 18:33:57

I contacted jake, the guy that works for gratis, and he told me to send him the links. BUT I only have freephotoipods.com and freeminimacs.com.

If there are some more sites his scammed people on please send them to me.

johnjimjones

01-08-2005 15:57:37

he got me on free360xbox, let me know if its still relivant to send link.