High traders taking forever

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=15087

aguy

24-05-2005 23:53:40

Man im sick and tired of hearing about traders with a high TR taking weeks to green...

It makes people not want to trade to us.. i think that they should be able to nominate for -1 if it takes a long time

that is all

darkancient

25-05-2005 00:08:07

its mainly because a new trader can do an offer thats instant where an old trader might have only a few available offers - i know this is such the case on a few of my trades - but mostly people understand - if they ask for a specific offer i let them know if i can or cannot do it up front - its more to the person buying the refferal who needs to make sure they are going to go green sooner than later (and coobro dosent count in this mess lol)

PoPoJiJo

25-05-2005 00:54:58

hey [b0b1bd2c89e]dont generalize[/b0b1bd2c89e] here I have a high tr and I have never been slow [/size0b1bd2c89e]on any of my trades I worked hard for my tr evil
If you or other people are having problems with a specific trader/s then say so but dont generalize

JUNIOR6886

25-05-2005 02:53:02

personally ever since my trade with clearest channel went sour
(of course i paid 30$ first cause of his record) I tend to be extreme cautious of people who have high TRs

iwishiknew123

25-05-2005 03:48:46

I agree - while I hate to generalize (since a lot of high TR people are very good traders), I've been stuck since mid-April with CC40 and another 30+ trader, both for the same site - and they are my last two greens. Very irritating, since I went green for both in under a week.

hunterr83

25-05-2005 03:58:45

Mid April? WTF??? You actually waited that long? Hell man, if somebody was taking that long to go green I'd tell the person the either do another, do another site or me, or just pay me an agreed amount. If the person hasn't gone green after a month, what makes you think he's going to go green at all? For all you know, the guy told you that he did an offer but really didn't, maybe that's why he's still yellow.

I don't take shit from anybody who stays yellow too long. A slow yellow means me waiting to get my prize or me having to go another referral to replace that person, eventhough I'll still have to do my end of the trade for that slow yellow--which would suck even more if I did my part first. People who sign up under my link and havn't gone green after 2 weeks can send in a support ticket, but I warn them that they should not expect me to wait too long. I don't have forever to wait around. Sending in a support ticket doesn't mean you'll get credit, either.

All I have to say is that if a person hasn't gone green after a month, he probably won't go green at all unless he does another offer. The kind of situation I don't want legit traders running into is when some guy says, "Okay, it's been a month, I havn't gone green, but I sent in a support ticket. I'm gonna fight this thing." Well, good for you, fight it all you want but don't get me involved and I am involved when you still owe me a green. Fighting it is great and all, but as far as I know, I might end up waiting a year to get my green. You gotta put a time limit on trades man.

I know I'm new to this forum but that doesn't mean I'm new to trading. I've done 100+ trades and I've run into all types of situations. I don't take shit from people who take too long to go yellow. I either cancel the trade if I havn't done my part of the trade yet, or, if I have, I require that person to do another site for me or pay me an agreed amount, or simply do another offer.

/end rant

steve30000

25-05-2005 05:45:56

Hey hunter, good to see you over here! -)

CoMpFrEaK

25-05-2005 07:09:10

ha ha ha my bad oops

JUNIOR6886

25-05-2005 07:14:20

Hunter you are definetly right.
I should have taken more aggressive action against CC40 when he went over 1 month with no green. Its wrong to generalize but im seeing a real pattern here....

EatChex89

25-05-2005 07:50:08

im slow. but i'm not a high trader

and darkancient is right. its because older traders have to do offers they haven't done before.

hunterr83

25-05-2005 11:57:32

[quote5279910b67="steve30000"]Hey hunter, good to see you over here! -)[/quote5279910b67]

Thanks!

I also definitely agree that high traders will run into the problem of having less offers to do, but that still shouldn't be an excuse for taking too long to go green. A trade is a trade. roll

iwishiknew123

25-05-2005 12:18:30

Yeah, I think the only reason I've waited this long is because the person has a high TR and I know Coobro has been a little slow lately. That said, If it's not green by the end of the weekend, I'll be starting a thread in the scammers forum. I have had several friends go green on Coobro sites over the last month, so I can be pretty sure he's in the wrong somehow.

CoMpFrEaK

25-05-2005 12:43:21

[quote870251ef02="iwishiknew123"]Yeah, I think the only reason I've waited this long is because the person has a high TR and I know Coobro has been a little slow lately. That said, If it's not green by the end of the weekend, I'll be starting a thread in the scammers forum. I have had several friends go green on Coobro sites over the last month, so I can be pretty sure he's in the wrong somehow.[/quote870251ef02]

Thats why i dont gurentee a green for coobro when we trade. Just cause they seem to

1. be a bad creditor
2. dont give credit for people 4/5 so they dont have to send out gifts

So its stupid if you sign up and never turn green just cause coobro is trying to prevent the person you signed up under from receiving a gift.

geej86

25-05-2005 13:15:32

is oddtech4free coolbro? I did an offer many moons ago (literaly), and after 2 nocredit tickets i don't even have a response. gah. sorry to jack this thread with my problem but just wondering

iwishiknew123

25-05-2005 13:17:23

Yes - tech4free, pctech4free, oddtech4free, autotech4free - all of those are coobro sites

liquidskin

25-05-2005 13:18:14

[quote046c51b0df="geej86"]is oddtech4free coolbro? [/quote046c51b0df]

yeah, and they suck in my opinion.

PoPoJiJo

25-05-2005 13:23:19

[quote356f027c3f="JUNIOR6886"]Hunter you are definetly right.
I should have taken more aggressive action against CC40 when he went over 1 month with no green. Its wrong to generalize but im seeing a real pattern here....[/quote356f027c3f]
yeah that you all traded with cc40 as did I and we got screwed but just because you got screwed by one trader w/ a high record who is now BANNED doesnt mean all high traders suck, I ve been screwed over by people w/ low trade records but you dont see me going around saying dont trade with people with a tr between +10-15

aguy

25-05-2005 13:24:26

yes im not trying to say all high TR people... but alot of them

I have never had a trade take more than 3-5 days

PoPoJiJo

25-05-2005 13:25:01

[quote0e2ab7f691="aguy"]yes im not trying to say all high TR people... but alot of them

I have never had a trade take more than 3-5 days[/quote0e2ab7f691]
who name names

liquidskin

25-05-2005 13:28:59

[quote25bddbcc1c="PoPoJiJo"][quote25bddbcc1c="aguy"]yes im not trying to say all high TR people... but alot of them

I have never had a trade take more than 3-5 days[/quote25bddbcc1c]
who name names[/quote25bddbcc1c]

yes, please.. im curious to see who you're talking about.

aguy

25-05-2005 13:32:20

too be honest i dont know many names, I mainly hear this when i go to offer to do a trade that someone wanted when they respond, "sry i dont do trades with higher traders becuase one of them took 30+ days". that type of shit

Lame

PoPoJiJo

25-05-2005 13:35:04

oh well this thread is really going to help us legit high traders out

LAME

hunterr83

25-05-2005 13:35:54

Well, I'm still new here, so I wouldn't know. Hopefully, I don't run into this problem.

Anybody foolish enough to sign up for CooBro in return for another site would have to be crazy. They're just asking for trouble.

liquidskin

25-05-2005 13:36:39

im puzzled why someone with a relatively high TR would even start such a thread.

aguy

25-05-2005 13:39:08

[quote98d4f2d4a1="liquidskin"]im puzzled why someone with a relatively high TR would even start such a thread.[/quote98d4f2d4a1]

does no one understand what I am saying.

Ok I am angry becuase other High traders are ruining it for some of the other high traders.. when they take a long time its giving all of us a bad reputation. so i think if someone takes a long time the person who is trading with them can nominate -1. This way other traders will stay on top of everything and make sure to do the trade quickly, and to make sure and inform the person if the credit might take awhile

JUNIOR6886

25-05-2005 13:48:50

I can name some names of traders with high TRS that have caused trouble for unsuspecting traders.

Clearestchannel40
Cartrenroy
Cinnabar
IMANUST had a high ref before he was banned didnt he
deadheart

the list goes on.... Im not saying everyone with a high TR is bad but
if you are trading with anyone with a TR above 15 PROCEED WITH EXTREME CAUTION

PoPoJiJo

25-05-2005 13:50:42

cinnabar and deadheart were both between 10-15 and deadheart got his trade record in one day nice try

PoPoJiJo

25-05-2005 13:52:29

and whats the point of even having a tr if as soon as you get high you cant trade anymore without people doubting you its supposed to be the other way around
I have had more then 37 succesful trades without any problems what can you say junior

JUNIOR6886

25-05-2005 14:02:00

[quote7e4714504d="PoPoJiJo"]and whats the point of even having a tr if as soon as you get high you cant trade anymore without people doubting you its supposed to be the other way around
I have had more then 37 succesful trades without any problems what can you say junior[/quote7e4714504d]

I can say that I never claimed that ALL people with High TRs are bad im saying that a high tr is something to be cautious of not something to say
"oh hes +30 i can go first for him without doing my homework on him no problem lalala" One of the mods has a record of 120
God only knows how this happened but hes an example that not ever person with a high tr is bad however a high tr should not mean the person is 100% trust worthy

BTW notice my TR is 10 which might be considered quite high by others...
so now i must ask what IS considered a high trade record?

aguy

25-05-2005 14:20:58

at this point ima have to say 30+

slease

25-05-2005 14:30:07

-All trades must be entered into with caution.

-New traders are those that you must watch out for.

-A High TR means that you are a good trader and should be approached with less caution.

-There are systems in place to ensure that High TR traders don't screw around. If you have a problem with a trade just like any other, report it in the scammers section, a moderator will deal with it. Look at Cartrenroy!

-You listed 2 viable excuses for this thread, CC40 and Cartrenroy. Cartrenroy was dealt with very fast and is still working to fix his trades . CC40 has been banned and if you have a problem with one of his trades the Admin has offered link time on this site to make up for it.

What exactly is your problem?

dcrainmaker

25-05-2005 14:33:02

[quote9a5371e514="slease"]-All trades must be entered into with caution.

-New traders are those that you must watch out for.

-A High TR means that you are a good trader and should be approached with less caution.

-There are systems in place to ensure that High TR traders don't screw around. If you have a problem with a trade just like any other, report it in the scammers section, a moderator will deal with it. Look at Cartrenroy!

-You listed 2 viable excuses for this thread, CC40 and Cartrenroy. Cartrenroy was dealt with very fast and is still working to fix his trades . CC40 has been banned and if you have a problem with one of his trades the Admin has offered link time on this site to make up for it.

What exactly is your problem?[/quote9a5371e514]

ding ding ding...we have a winner

JUNIOR6886

25-05-2005 14:42:58

not really. This thread isnt about me. Its a discussion in which the Issue
"Are people with insanely high TRs trustworth or not" has been raised.
My position is somewhere inbetween station "Not all people with high TRs are dangerous but all trades with high TR people must be done with caution" Some people disagree with this and some agree now lets move on...

btw Newbies are the best thing to happen to a trader for 3 reasons

A.)Newbies can do more sites
B.)Newbies have to green first meaning you are taking absolutely no risk
if they green awesome if not, no skin off your back.
C.)Most importantly Newbies can do all the best offers

slease

25-05-2005 15:01:06

You're right this site thrives off of newbies, Admin brings them in because this site is listed number 5 on google for "free ipods" among other things. I love them all, but everyone should be extremely cautious around them because some of them are scammers.

And my problem with this topic and the other one is that it scares those newbies into not trusting the TR system. If they don't trust it than why should they do trades at this site? The TR system on this site is VERY VERY good and the only way a person can gain a high TR is if they are good at their trades. If ever they slack off they will be ostricized.

If you had ANY valid examples where the system has failed I would agree with you. You don't. So you should be able to trust all traders with high TR's.