Offers on free360xbox?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=14549

scooter2479

18-05-2005 14:47:43

what are the offers? So any of them not req a cc or form of payment?

Stroid

18-05-2005 14:49:34

I doubt it barely any website offer things without cc. if you dont have you are prolle SOL a webcert might work but i dont think thats a good idea.

Peinecone

18-05-2005 14:51:11

Here is a full list of the offers. I think they all need a CC. PM me if you want to set up a trade.

Blockbuster Online
Columbia House DVD
Power Rewards™ Visa® Platinum
Citi® Platinum Select® Card for College Students
Shoppers Advantage
eFax Plus
WorldPoints Platinum Plus MasterCard
Citi Platinum Select Card
CheapTrips
Computer Training from Video Professor
Appera Teeth Whitening
Save 85% on Printer Ink(InkBlvd)
Consumer Info
Ultraslim Weight Loss
Botox Alternative - Free Sample
Simple Escapes - 30 Day FREE Trial
Napster
Discover Titanium Card

PoPoJiJo

18-05-2005 14:51:25

(If you have disabled your cookies, you may not receive credit for an offer)
Complete 1 of the offers below
Blockbuster Online

Blockbuster Online, The Movie Store At Your Door –Rent unlimited DVDs online for only $9.99 for the first month (3 movies at a time), plus two free in-store game or movie rentals a month. Choose from more than 25,000 titles. Free delivery right to your mailbox.

CLICK HERE NOW!

Columbia House DVD

Columbia House's best offer yet! Join the Columbia House DVD Club and get 5 DVDs for $.49 each plus shipping and processing! See details...

CLICK HERE NOW!

Power Rewards™ Visa® Platinum

Apply today for the Bank of America Power Rewards Visa Platinum card that features 0% Fixed Intro APR and no annual fee. Earn gift certificates, merchandise and travel rewards!

CLICK HERE NOW!

Citi® Platinum Select® Card for College Students

Save with 0% APR introductory rate for 6 months. No minimum income or co-signer required. No annual fee. Build your credit history. Dedicated 24/7 customer service. Free online services.

CLICK HERE NOW!

Shoppers Advantage

Get a FREE MP3 Player just for trying Shoppers Advantage for one month for $1. Save money every day on over 1200 name brand items. Shop and Save!

CLICK HERE NOW!

eFax Plus

With eFax, get your own local or toll-free fax number and your faxes delivered by email. Sending faxes is just as easy. Sign up now for a FREE 30-day trial!

CLICK HERE NOW!

WorldPoints Platinum Plus MasterCard

Earn cash, merchandise and travel rewards with every purchase using the The WorldPoints Platinum Plus MasterCard Credit Card. No Annual Fee and a Low Introductory APR. You will also receive a $5.00 PayPal credit!

CLICK HERE NOW!

Citi Platinum Select Card

Apply now and start saving with 0% APRli on balance transfers and purchases for 12 months and No annual fee. With this card comes the added protection of Citi® Identity Theft Solutions, $0 Liability on unauthorized purchases and secure, free online account management.

CLICK HERE NOW!

CheapTrips

Sign up for Cheaptrips and get the lowest price on airfare guaranteed! Also get $500 off condos and 4 FREEli airline tickets!

CLICK HERE NOW!

Computer Training from Video Professor

This offer features FREE Computer lessons for the consumer as well as free bonus virus protection and firewall. Yours just for trying our famous free computer lessons.

CLICK HERE NOW!

Appera Teeth Whitening

Appéra™ has been proven to be safe and effective in clinical trials. A significant improvement in tooth color was observed after only two weeks of treatment. Start your free trial.

CLICK HERE NOW!

Save 85% on Printer Ink

Make a purchase from InkBlvd and save up to 85% on premium Printer Ink cartridges & Laser Toners! Get a FREE $30 gift with every order ($30 purchase required.)

CLICK HERE NOW!

Consumer Info

ConsumerInfo.com offers a free credit report and enrolls you in a 30-day FREE trial in the CreditCheck Monitoring Service.

CLICK HERE NOW!

Ultraslim Weight Loss

The UltraSlim Weight Loss Patch is Easy, Discreet and Safe. Put the patch anywhere on your body for 24 hours of constant fat-fighting action. 100% Natural. Try it FREE!

CLICK HERE NOW!

Botox Alternative - Free Sample

Get a Free Sample of Hydroderm! Clinically proven to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Look 10 years younger without injections! Try it for Free now!

CLICK HERE NOW!

Simple Escapes - 30 Day FREE Trial

Try a FREE 7 day Simple Escapes membership & get a FREE $25 Kmart Gift Card - Pay only a $1 processing fee. Have fun & stay an active member.

CLICK HERE NOW!

Napster

Try Napster for FREE. 1,000,000 Tracks. All The Music You Want. Any Way You Want It. You must download, install, and open the software in order to complete registration (including a valid credit card).

CLICK HERE NOW!

Discover Titanium Card

Sign up for a Discover® Titanium Card today and enjoy a 0% Intro APRli then a low 9.99% everyday APRli. Plus, pay no annual fee. Apply Now!

CLICK HERE NOW!

scooter2479

18-05-2005 14:51:32

Well I have my debit card but I dont get paid untill friday. Strapped till then on doing sign ups unless they just want it and not going to charge it.

FreeOffersNow

18-05-2005 14:56:10

You all realize that Freexbox360.com is different from Free360xbox.com - RIGHT? I'm sure this will get confusing. Surprised Gratis didn't try to buy the domain from those guys shock

scooter2479

18-05-2005 14:57:03

lol I didnt know there 2. LOL

Peinecone

18-05-2005 14:57:03

[quoted71fcd4181="FreeOffersNow"]You all realize that Freexbox360.com is different from Free360xbox.com - RIGHT? I'm sure this will get confusing. Surprised Gratis didn't try to buy the domain from those guys shock[/quoted71fcd4181] Didn't even read the title right. I was listing the gratis offers.

scooter2479

18-05-2005 14:57:48

Yea the gratis site is what i'm refering too
sorry

PoPoJiJo

18-05-2005 15:00:21

I posted the gratis offers as well