Good way to get some extra referrals!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=14291

Lupi

15-05-2005 17:33:48

Hi,

just thought I'd let you know about a good way to get some extra referrals, although you shouldn't expect 18 greens for notebooks4free.com, a couple of greens and some more yellows (who can probably be convinced to complete an offer) are difinitely possible.

I'm talking about trafficpods.com, which is actually a traffic exchange program. You surf other members' sites and get points to do so. The more you surf, the more bonus points you will get. These bonus points can be used to send traffic to your website (or to your free gift site referral link, as you have guessed by now).

Now, that doesn't sound too revolutionary, I guess. However, the big difference between trafficpods and all those other traffic programs is that TP forces you to surf actively (each site is displayed for 15 seconds, after which you have to click on the highest number out of four). Thus, there are some good, high quality website advertised, and it's worth it because people actually check out/read the sites. I had some sign-ups for freeipods.com, but especially OfferCentric sites are really good, thanks to good design and a lot of information on the homepage.

There are other good ways to use this program, too. You can promote affiliate programs (very successful for me), but should try and aim for a very neat layout so it catches people's eyes. Some people (and that's [b6a7b604bf2]some[/b6a7b604bf2], not all) surf hours and hours every day, in order to increase traffic to the sites they're promoting (last week, the #1 surfer surfed some 15,000 sites, that's 15,000 x 15 / 60 / 60 / 7, which will give you the amount of hours those guy surfed each guy - I know it's hard to believe, but it just shows how some people are willing to spend that amount of time surfing trafficpods, because the traffic they receive in return is so targeted).

Anyways, the system might sound a little complex at first, since you can trade points and even earn money for selling them, but long story short Get traffic or money for surfing traffic pods. The more you surf and the more active you are, the higher will be your rewards.

So, if you want to give it try, I'd really appreciate you using my referral link as a thank you for introducing this pretty cool way to get some referrals

http//www.trafficpods.com/

Have fun surfing,
Lupi

Blink182=Gone

15-05-2005 17:35:33

[quote2c785fadc8="Lupi"]Hi,

just thought I'd let you know about a good way to get some extra referrals, although you shouldn't expect 18 greens for notebooks4free.com, a couple of greens and some more yellows (who can probably be convinced to complete an offer) are difinitely possible.

I'm talking about trafficpods.com, which is actually a traffic exchange program. You surf other members' sites and get points to do so. The more you surf, the more bonus points you will get. These bonus points can be used to send traffic to your website (or to your free gift site referral link, as you have guessed by now).

Now, that doesn't sound too revolutionary, I guess. However, the big difference between trafficpods and all those other traffic programs is that TP forces you to surf actively (each site is displayed for 15 seconds, after which you have to click on the highest number out of four). Thus, there are some good, high quality website advertised, and it's worth it because people actually check out/read the sites. I had some sign-ups for freeipods.com, but especially OfferCentric sites are really good, thanks to good design and a lot of information on the homepage.

There are other good ways to use this program, too. You can promote affiliate programs (very successful for me), but should try and aim for a very neat layout so it catches people's eyes. Some people (and that's [b2c785fadc8]some[/b2c785fadc8], not all) surf hours and hours every day, in order to increase traffic to the sites they're promoting (last week, the #1 surfer surfed some 15,000 sites, that's 15,000 x 15 / 60 / 60 / 7, which will give you the amount of hours those guy surfed each guy - I know it's hard to believe, but it just shows how some people are willing to spend that amount of time surfing trafficpods, because the traffic they receive in return is so targeted).

Anyways, the system might sound a little complex at first, since you can trade points and even earn money for selling them, but long story short Get traffic or money for surfing traffic pods. The more you surf and the more active you are, the higher will be your rewards.

So, if you want to give it try, I'd really appreciate you using my referral link as a thank you for introducing this pretty cool way to get some referrals

Have fun surfing,
Lupi[/quote2c785fadc8]

now, now, my dear Lupi...do I spy a ref link?

Lupi

15-05-2005 17:37:32

[quote825718a254="Lupi"]So, if you want to give it try, [b825718a254]I'd really appreciate you using my referral link as a thank you[/b825718a254] for introducing this pretty cool way to get some referrals

now, now, my dear Lupi...do I spy a ref link?[/quote825718a254]

So what? I'm not trying to trick somebody into signing up under me.

idrinklisterine

15-05-2005 17:42:18

Have you actually gotten greens through this?

Collateral

15-05-2005 17:42:42

[quote41a1a9e360="Blink182=Gone"][quote41a1a9e360="Lupi"]So, if you want to give it try, [b41a1a9e360]I'd really appreciate you using my referral link as a thank you[/b41a1a9e360] for introducing this pretty cool way to get some referrals

http//www.trafficpods.com/
now, now, my dear Lupi...do I spy a ref link?[/quote41a1a9e360]

So what? I'm not trying to trick somebody into signing up under me.[/quote41a1a9e360]
why would you hide it then? referral links are not allowed

Lupi

15-05-2005 17:45:41

idrinklisterine, yeah -) !

Got a green for freeipods.com and about 4 - 5 yellows and one green out of two yellows for mp3players4free.com!

I hope I can paypal the freeipod yellows into completing an offer...

Gratis and OC sites go pretty well, since they are somewhat famous by now and have good site design and look legitimate. Maybe it's worth a try to promote a FSRS/RAFS site, but I wouldn't try it personally, because those sites just don't look very good, I find.

- Lupi

theysayjump

15-05-2005 17:49:26

im assuming that this isnt free....so how much does it cost?

and how long did it take between signing up and getting the last green you got?

sweeedfish

15-05-2005 17:49:46

Lupi, I changed your ref link back to the normal url, you change it again your banned you pos .

nicd.01

15-05-2005 17:51:59

[quoteaaf9aa585b="theysayjump"]im assuming that this isnt free....so how much does it cost?

and how long did it take between signing up and getting the last green you got?[/quoteaaf9aa585b]

Yeah, what's the catch?

idrinklisterine

15-05-2005 17:54:06

Well, it looks like its free to sign up, but how many credits did you spend to get your greens? And how much surfing would it normally take to get those credits?

Lupi

15-05-2005 17:56:49

[quote38fdf0c6ea="theysayjump"]im assuming that this isnt free....so how much does it cost?

and how long did it take between signing up and getting the last green you got?[/quote38fdf0c6ea]

Of course it is free. Otherwise I wouldn't use it myself.

You surf other members'/advertisers' sites and get points for that. You can use those points to get traffic to your site/referral link.

I signed up last Monday, i.e. 6 days ago. Got those greens on Thursday/Friday. However, you need to put in some effort to get enough visitors to your referral link.

Let's say 1 out of 100 persons signs up. Probably 1 out of 200 completes an offer. That would be equivalent to 1000 traffic points, meaning you have to surf about 400 sites yourself. Well, that's what I observed after a week of membership. Now that I was pretty active thus far, I was auto-upgraded (for free) and will now be able to receive more traffic with not as much effort. I'll see how it goes.

- Lupi

June

15-05-2005 18:37:02

Damn why it only lets my links get 10 visitors? x
When i try to bump it up too 100 visitors it doesnt let me at all.

nicd.01

15-05-2005 19:37:48

Do you have to install anything to use it? It probably says it on the site but I just woke up and am too lazy to read.

slease

15-05-2005 19:44:09

[quote8c0be4347c="Lupi"][quote8c0be4347c="theysayjump"]im assuming that this isnt free....so how much does it cost?

and how long did it take between signing up and getting the last green you got?[/quote8c0be4347c]

Of course it is free. Otherwise I wouldn't use it myself.

You surf other members'/advertisers' sites and get points for that. You can use those points to get traffic to your site/referral link.

I signed up last Monday, i.e. 6 days ago. Got those greens on Thursday/Friday. However, you need to put in some effort to get enough visitors to your referral link.

Let's say 1 out of 100 persons signs up. Probably 1 out of 200 completes an offer. That would be equivalent to 1000 traffic points, meaning you have to surf about 400 sites yourself. Well, that's what I observed after a week of membership. Now that I was pretty active thus far, I was auto-upgraded (for free) and will now be able to receive more traffic with not as much effort. I'll see how it goes.

- Lupi[/quote8c0be4347c]

Usually when you break a rule you appologize. Nobody sign up under his ref link until he does. That'll show him some respect for the rules.

sweeedfish

15-05-2005 19:48:24

Well he initially had a ref link, I changed it, then he changed it back again. So as of now its the one without his link.

slease

15-05-2005 20:43:48

Ya, I figured if people were interested they would probably still pm him for his link. Just sayin they shouldn't do that til he appologizes. Got to teach manners some how.

clearestchannel40

15-05-2005 21:10:29

Ban 'em. Spam is not needed. Broke the rules twice. Don't need 'em. Buh Bye!

MicroChris

15-05-2005 21:36:59

Shhh Mr. Banned and given a second chance.

Admin

15-05-2005 21:44:11

[quote11a00121a7="MicroChris"]Shhh Mr. Banned and given a second chance.[/quote11a00121a7]

Seriously.

Lupi

15-05-2005 23:48:12

One breach of the rules and the community lunges at me like vultures roll . Hehe.

Anyway, there's no referral link any longer. No worries. Sorry for posting one in the first place. Friends now? So, if somebody would like to reward me for letting you know, PM me for ref link (if that's okay with the mods).

Ohh, and because people asked

- it's free
- No download required
- but it needs a little effort

- Lupi

adam254

16-05-2005 06:17:46

I think trading on here would be much easier and sucessful than gathering all these points that [i463cce60a6]may[/i463cce60a6] bring you a green.

Archon810

16-05-2005 07:43:38

well I can tell you that it's all a bunch of crap. Out of the 65 visitors, nobody browsed my site, I can tell by the page counter. This shit just doesn't work.

FreeOffersNow

16-05-2005 07:53:24

[quote478693731a="Lupi"]One breach of the rules and the community lunges at me like vultures roll . Hehe.

Anyway, there's no referral link any longer. No worries. Sorry for posting one in the first place. Friends now? So, if somebody would like to reward me for letting you know, PM me for ref link (if that's okay with the mods).

- it's free
- No download required

- Lupi[/quote478693731a]

Too bad your referral link remained on my forums until I removed it...

EatChex89

16-05-2005 07:53:38

those sites never work.

sweeedfish

16-05-2005 07:56:54

[quote48c151ce78="FreeOffersNow"][quote48c151ce78="Lupi"]One breach of the rules and the community lunges at me like vultures roll . Hehe.

- it's free
- No download required

- Lupi[/quote48c151ce78]

Too bad your referral link remained on my forums until I removed it...[/quote48c151ce78]

Haha, his referral link remained on here until I removed it, twice. The second time he put it in he disguised it as a normal link.

kevxross

16-05-2005 08:05:52

[quotea89f728ba1="Archon810"]well I can tell you that it's all a bunch of crap. Out of the 65 visitors, nobody browsed my site, I can tell by the page counter. This shit just doesn't work.[/quotea89f728ba1]

Of course they don't work. Why? Because everyone does exactly what you do - browse for the SOLE purpose of getting points. Nobody looks at the sites; they're simply trying to get as many points as they can to get others to "look" at their site. Their so-called "targeted visitors" are just a bunch of people in it for the same thing you are - "targeted visitors." It's just a big cycle of retardation.

mrwzk

16-05-2005 08:08:11

i have been a member of this site for a while i posted it on a bunch of other boards. so far i have gotten 2 greens on psps4free and like 5 yellows or something like that. even if you dont get a green offer the yellows paypal they wont be greedy and ask for like 20$ like people on freestuff forums. 10-15$ will be good enough for most of them. thats enough to cover teh cost of offer and make them some extra cash