How Paid Surveys Work

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=14180

Heather

13-05-2005 15:36:49

I have recently made the mistake of buying a membership fee at one of those paid survey site like surveyscout.com and paidsurveysonline.com

And incase anyone is considering taking paid surveys for money please listen up and I'll tell you how they work.

These paid survey sites make it appear that they will send you all the paying surveys you can handle when in reality all they do is provide you with a list of other companies that send you surveys. The companies they list are the legitimate research companies that will conduct the surveys and offer you compensation for your time. So once you pay your membership fee you then have to browse through their list and sign up with all the survey sites that interest you. And then you sit back and wait for invitations to be emailed to you. As I understand it, some people will receive more survey invitations than others. It depends on the demographics the specific company is looking for in survey participants. So a middle aged mother might get more invitations and higher paid surveys than say a 18 year old single man. But it seems that each market research company is looking for something alittle bit different in participants. So if you sign up with a bunch of companies you increase your odds of getting matched up with a company that is really looking for your opinion and who is willing to pay for it.

Getting paid to take surveys is real and it does work. You just shouldn't go into it expecting to get rich from it. You should look at it as an easy way to make some extra spending money. And you should never pay any site to take surveys. All you will get for your money is information which can be found for free all over the internet. One of my favourite free resource for paid surveys is the website www.yellowsurveys.com[]www.yellowsurveys.com. This free website gives details to over 500 legitimate survey companies. All of the information is freely displayed and catagorized by which country you live in.

I hope I have been of some help in explain how paid surveys work. Please don't make the same mistake I made and pay a membership fee to take surveys, when you can get the same information for free at sites like www.yellowsurveys.com[]www.yellowsurveys.com

kevxross

13-05-2005 15:44:23

Next Week's Lesson How paid forum spammers work.

P

Collateral

13-05-2005 15:50:36

Duh

nate08

13-05-2005 15:55:25

Hey, it was somewhat helpful!

And welcome to FIPG!

EatChex89

13-05-2005 18:39:06

www.e-rewards.com is the best i still say.

only rewards program i'm a member of that i actually participate in.

clearestchannel40

13-05-2005 18:47:25

Just try and tell me that wasn't totally just advertising on the forums. Why would anyone's first post include a URL and information not pertaining to referrals and free sites? Kind of suspicious.

mr0x

13-05-2005 20:13:35

If you want paid surveys or stuff like that, call the psychology department of the closest university. There are always looking for paid subjects. And, they don't mind paying subjects either. It's either spend the money or give it back.

At my university, I'm involved in one that when you sign up, you have to take about 15 hours of training. They are just studying skill learning on this particular task. And, that's about $200 or more right there for it (the rewards haven't been finalized yet).

And, of course, if you come in the top 5 of your group in scores, there's more money.

motz

13-05-2005 20:14:17

that yellowsurveys.com looks liek a pretty shady site lol horrible design.