A couple of disqualified users on DVRs4FRee

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=13575

benbrown2

05-05-2005 15:59:35

Hey, I just got my status from DVRS4Free today.

2 of my 5 were disqualified (for creating multiple accounts) x

1 was [b3d971cfcaa]imanust[/b3d971cfcaa], we know about him.....banned.
The second was a person whose email= was email=jaysoun@gmail.comjaysoun@gmail.com was email=jaysoun@gmail.comjaysoun@gmail.com/email.
I think this is [b3d971cfcaa]schmo[/b3d971cfcaa] from the forum.

So my questions are simple
1) Schmo is this your email? I've PM'ed you.
2) Does anyone recognize this email= email=jaysoun@gmail.comjaysoun@gmail.com email=jaysoun@gmail.comjaysoun@gmail.com/email
3) What do you ask of a user if they have gone "DQ'ed?"
-money, another site, anything?

Later.
Ben

Tony White

05-05-2005 16:08:13

I'd say give the guy an opportunity to clear his accout first. I had an OC site put on hold once when I accidentally created multiple accounts. When I was new to the freebie scene, I checked out the site by registering bogus info just to see the insides of the site (email= email=sddsfs@gdgs.comsddsfs@gdgs.com email=sddsfs@gdgs.comsddsfs@gdgs.com/email, name fsdfds, etc). OC DQ'd me and then I contacted them. They asked me if I knew of the email= email=sfsdfsdf@fsdfds.comsfsdfsdf@fsdfds.com email=sfsdfsdf@fsdfds.comsfsdfsdf@fsdfds.com/email. I told them what I did and eventually they deleted the bogus account and un-DQ'd me. Maybe the same thing happened with the one guy.

So I say, before you ask for another trade or cash, give him a chance to clear up the account. Sometimes it can work.

Collateral

05-05-2005 16:55:56

Schmo did my psps and was disqualifed lol, he said he'd pay me back the money I payed him if he couldn't get off hold.

benbrown2

05-05-2005 18:07:18

[quotef5c026624c="Collateral"]Schmo did my psps and was disqualifed lol, he said he'd pay me back the money I payed him if he couldn't get off hold.[/quotef5c026624c]
yeah, just got a PM saying he would reimburse me PAyPal if OC
didn't take him off the DQ'ed list. I'll keep the status posted.....

bluto20

05-05-2005 19:04:59

this is kind of a related question, how do u know if you can do certain freebie sites if you don't know which offers they offer? i prefer doing the trial ones

Phbs83

05-05-2005 20:18:02

I have that under my cameras4free account, hmmmm.. if he got DQd for 2 people, he'll probably be DQd for my account as well..

benbrown2

07-05-2005 21:46:40

got money from Schmo today.
Done Deal......now gotta scrounge up 1 more DVRS4Free. cry