I want to cancel.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=13525

GBuntitled

05-05-2005 02:11:18

I know what you were thinking, and it's not that kind of cancelling. lol Over time, I have signed up for freeipods.com simply because I did not know about multiple accounts and stuff. I have never completed an offer there. So, now I want to legitimately do the site, but don't know if I'll get put on hold or D/Qed. Is there anything I can do? I was going to contact Gratis and ask them to cancel/delete all accounts with my IP address. Will that work. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

dudeextrem2000

05-05-2005 03:59:39

they wont do that thats how they keep the IP's strait contact them and tell themwhat you just told us

theysayjump

05-05-2005 06:51:35

i had done basically the same thing as you had GB and i just wrote to them before i started looking for any greens saying i had made another acoount or 2, way back in the day and would i be put on hold etc. they said as long as i dont use the other accounts and they remain inactive then i should be fine......they dont delete accounts otherwise theres no way to track who is signing up for sites and shit like that.......i just got approved for my freeipod and im now waiting to go STV. but contact them like dudeextreme said, it wont do any harm.

GBuntitled

05-05-2005 11:39:33

Ok thanks. But does anyone have their email? I can't seem to find it...

FiSKARZ

05-05-2005 11:42:34

Be careful, I did this with Cool4Free, and they did NOT care whatsoever. I had told them prior to requesting approval and they placed my accounts on hold, even though I only had activated one account, and did not accumulate any yellows or greens for any other account.

If anyone has actually written to a copany (gratis, OC, etc) then they should come foward and speak from experience. it seems to uncertain otherwise...

abrock124

05-05-2005 11:43:43

[quoteb913c16a6f="theysayjump"]i had done basically the same thing as you had GB and i just wrote to them before i started looking for any greens saying i had made another acoount or 2, way back in the day and would i be put on hold etc. they said as long as i dont use the other accounts and they remain inactive then i should be fine......they dont delete accounts otherwise theres no way to track who is signing up for sites and shit like that.......i just got approved for my freeipod and im now waiting to go STV. but contact them like dudeextreme said, it wont do any harm.[/quoteb913c16a6f]

exactly the same thing happened to me. I accidentally created 2 accounts so i contaced them and they told me the same thing. Now I have also been approved and am processing on freeipods.com.

Dont send them an email, just open a support ticket from one of your accounts.

vdubgirl

06-05-2005 07:18:21

tell them "i showed my coworkers my referral link and one signed up but didnt complete an offer. thats' why the IP addresses are the same."

i did that and got taken off hold.

joelcomp1

06-05-2005 10:05:29

When i started freeipods.com a few months ago I made accounts under my self on the same computer not understanding T&C. I have one ref left, none of the ones i made undermyself did offers. So I emailed them today saying that I made accounts under me blah blah and asked if they could remove them or what not. They responded by putin all my accounts under me on hold so they wont effect me during approval. But left my account alone. Just email them and ask really politely and they will help! Gratis Rocks!