dcrainmaker

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=13449

clearestchannel40

04-05-2005 14:01:45

So I incorporate my OWN trading rules.

Compfreak asked for $5 prior to trades regardless of who the person is. That is how he trades. Deal with it.

I like to do my nominations AFTER the trade is successful. Deal with it, don't go to each of my threads and attack me here and there. Very inmature and unprofessional.

dcrainmaker

04-05-2005 14:16:40

[quotecbf9cec954="clearestchannel40"]So I incorporate my OWN trading rules.

Compfreak asked for $5 prior to trades regardless of who the person is. That is how he trades. Deal with it.

I like to do my nominations AFTER the trade is successful. Deal with it, don't go to each of my threads and attack me here and there. Very inmature and unprofessional.[/quotecbf9cec954]

Oh, so you've changed your policy yet again? Damn, I can't keep it straight.

As for the rest of your post, what the hell are you talking about?

First of all, you NEVER once stated your "rules" before the trade began. Only after I had greened for you and asked you to add me to the GTL did you reveal such. THAT is a problem.

On top of that, you've yet to offer any sort of substantive explanation as to why that's your policy, although you've been afforded every opportunity to do so. The only conceivable explanation is that you want to use your nomination of me as collateral against your being able to complete your end of the trade in the manner you see fit (i.e. extremely slowly or in an otherwise potentially unacceptable way).

The bottom line is that I HAVE FOLLOWED THROUGH WITH MY END OF THE DEAL, so there should be no reason for you not nominating me to the GTL.

Finally, I haven't gone to each of your threads and done anything. Hell, if I were to go to each of your threads, I'd never stop posting (given the inordinate number of threads you start each day). If you call informing other posters of your aforementioned policy "attacking," then you need to ask yourself why you find such so threatening. Maybe it's because your policy is BS.

dcrainmaker

04-05-2005 14:18:30

by the way, why is it you won't just reply in our previous thread? don't want to give others context, so you can set the terms of the debate and grossly misrepresent what's taken place between us?

nate08

04-05-2005 14:42:07

[quote4f6092d005="dcrainmaker"]by the way, why is it you won't just reply in our previous thread? don't want to give others context, so you can set the terms of the debate and grossly misrepresent what's taken place between us?[/quote4f6092d005]

When anyone else makes a post on a topic, it goes back up to the top of the list.

Maybe that's why

Do realize, however, that I am in no way affliated with what is going on between you guys and I really am just being nosy and don't really know what is going on.

So in this thread, my opinion means less to nothing...

Stroid

04-05-2005 14:43:35

deal with this on aim or through PM...thread locked