North Dakotan Manifesto

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=13353

clearestchannel40

03-05-2005 14:23:29

I do not know if the same perspective applies to your location of mine. I would like to present to you my satire project.

The North Dakotan Manifesto

Hereby lies within the rules and regulations of the baron land of North Dakota. The forgotten state. A place where your dreams collapse and nothing takes place.

A) In North Dakota, resting, sleeping, and relaxing is illegal. There is a nonstop 24/7 all out brawl of violence and anarchy. Nobody is permitted to beat the shit out somebody at any time of the day.

B) You must wear your hear as one of the the five options Fauxhawk, Mullet, Static-X, Static-X Mullet or Fauxhawk Mullet. The mullet must be 7 inches down from the shoulders. Failure to comply will result in death.

C) Since, we have discovered sound 2 weeks ago, the following artists can be played, and those only

Tears For Fears
Will Smith
Tal Bachman
The O
Tahiti 80
Pop Star Kids
Air Supply

They must be played on the state 8-track player. They will be in constant rotation.

D) There is no night. After the sun goes down, he settles in Zap, North Dakota. (Yes, that is a real town). So don't expect to ever see dark.

E) There must be 17 fires started a day by each North Dakotan. 16 is unacceptable, will result in death.

F) Each citizen must wear a laser lemon yellow tracksuit at all times. Shoes are illegal, socks can be worn with a permit.

G) No vowels may be used in any spoken or written words.

Please abide by all the above rules and regulations to avoid further punishment.

-Thank You

Shzrth Ngzhk
Acting Supervisor

------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, sorry I posted something you all will be sure to deem ridiculous and a stupid post, just thought I would share something that I happen to find humorous. If you don't get the humor, I apologize.All though, this is Off Topic. Any North Dakotans, it is purely satirical, don't get your tracksuits in a bunch. Enjoi.

Godrockdj

03-05-2005 14:26:32

My fiance is from North Dakota -/

slease

03-05-2005 14:29:44

I've been to South Dakota and there is very little there, I can't imagine what it must be like in North Dakota. All I can remember is that street scene in Fargo where they kill the cop and those kids. Thats my only impression of North Dakota.

clearestchannel40

03-05-2005 14:33:09

Here in New Jersey, we have decided the most unheard about states are

North Dakota
Oregon
Nebraska

Its purely a joke. Crack a smile, heh.

Stroid

03-05-2005 14:34:00

WTF

slease

03-05-2005 14:35:57

Eh, I'd go with Idaho, Wyoming and North Dakota for unheard about states.

Oregon has the famous oregon trail, not to mention Portland. It's one of the most beautiful states in this country.

Kansas has its farms and superman.