hahaha oh man i think i messed up.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=12702

darkdnb

26-04-2005 02:43:38

Okay so i just did the ultraslim patch deal, and then a popup live support thing came up with some chick named lisa asking me if i wanted to sign up for some other shit. Once she realized i was there she just kept cutting and pasting long ass text offers and what not. She kept saying so should i sign you up!? So i decided to mess with the person a bit. I said "NO! who the hell are you!? Where did you come from!?".. then she said some of the same stuff and asked for me to sign up again, and i said no. So she stopped replying then i quoted her from the begining of the conversation saying "lisa, just let me know your there", and then "so i can cut and paste a bunch of crap to you". I was going to save the conversation but then all of a sudden she said, "WOW YOUR SMART" and it closed... damn.. I was laughing pretty hard about it. I also asked if she had a cheesy smile on her face like the woman in the picture. I hope she doesnt get pissed and sign me up for a bunch of shit. Maybe i should have been more adult about it.

dudeextrem2000

26-04-2005 03:37:03

lol

PoPoJiJo

26-04-2005 08:37:56

thats funny shit

Archon810

26-04-2005 08:39:27

yeah... i was wondering if that's a real person or just a robot... seems unlikely they'd have a person standing by at all times like that...

pSeuDo

26-04-2005 09:16:44

lollllll

mr0x

26-04-2005 11:09:17

[quote9d222a3ebc="darkdnb"]Okay so i just did the ultraslim patch deal, and then a popup live support thing came up with some chick named lisa asking me if i wanted to sign up for some other shit. Once she realized i was there she just kept cutting and pasting long ass text offers and what not. She kept saying so should i sign you up!? So i decided to mess with the person a bit. I said "NO! who the hell are you!? Where did you come from!?".. then she said some of the same stuff and asked for me to sign up again, and i said no. So she stopped replying then i quoted her from the begining of the conversation saying "lisa, just let me know your there", and then "so i can cut and paste a bunch of crap to you". I was going to save the conversation but then all of a sudden she said, "WOW YOUR SMART" and it closed... damn.. I was laughing pretty hard about it. I also asked if she had a cheesy smile on her face like the woman in the picture. I hope she doesnt get pissed and sign me up for a bunch of shit. Maybe i should have been more adult about it.[/quote9d222a3ebc]

They should put a nekid picture of Keira Knightley and change Lisa to Kara. Maybe then you wouldn't be so rude and accept those grocery coupons. razz

darkancient

26-04-2005 11:13:34

YES NAKED PICTURES OF KEIRA KNIGHTLEY !!!! HOLY CRAP I LOVE THOES !!!!!!!! (no i didnt search the name keira knightley i just have super honing powers !)

Matt8789

26-04-2005 16:21:02

Haha thats funny, i got one of those..hahah licoughli licoughli lithrowupli...oh so not cool.... (

bluto20

26-04-2005 16:23:23

it wouldn't surprise me if th/ey hired people to standby 24/7....afterall. what do u think telemarketers do?

dudeextrem2000

26-04-2005 16:25:56

good point...