Offers on 4freespot.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=12581

DN5970

24-04-2005 21:19:35

What are some offer listed on 4freespot.com?

FreeOffersNow

24-04-2005 21:26:36

Because you're a fellow New Yorker...here you go

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=9105

I'm not sure how up-to-date the list is, but it's the best I could find (since I'm not signed up at 4freespot).

darkancient

24-04-2005 21:33:46

diet.com is the best offer they currently have, i got offered 10 bucks or something to do this site i figured sure how much could the offers cost... the nice person who reffered me wasted my refferal cuse i aint doing this for no 10 bucks... i dont know how much diet.com costs to buy something but thats the terms to buy 1 product from them, there is also the party poker, deposit 50 bucks, but like all save 2 other offers (Where you buy something or just toss away 50 bucks to some crap you will never want) are hosting packages, you HAVE to buy a YEAR up front, coming out to 100's of dollars, so screw that crap site =P do the party poker with some friends or something at least you can gamble it and pray to get a return on it and get free goods =) but this site is better done when you have gotten a few pays from other sites =) hehe

Armstrong

25-04-2005 05:35:58

haha..the site is horrible. in order to get refs i had to keep telling people "you know what your getting in to?" Keen used to be good but they killed that because that would be too easy. BASTARDS...waiting on two more greens (denial) and ill be done hopefully.

cartrenroy

25-04-2005 06:26:01

[quote2f4d5806d7="Armstrong"]haha..the site is horrible. in order to get refs i had to keep telling people "you know what your getting in to?" Keen used to be good but they killed that because that would be too easy. BASTARDS...waiting on two more greens (denial) and ill be done hopefully.[/quote2f4d5806d7]

Easy.

they only have web hosting offers and like 2 different offers (diet and poker something), that sucks, you need at least $50 to complete an offer - 4freespot - that sucks