for the tech4free sites am i suppose to see a yellow light..

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=12570

darkancient

24-04-2005 20:06:52

some where? ... i did an offer on pctech4free and oddtech4free i see no pending light, cookies set to accept all, i cleared cache before i went to thoes sites (because i had freephotoipods.com STEAL credit from 2 other sites before) so their tracking cookies anger me... and no adware / spyware blocker running while i did them.. but i see no way of telling which offers i have pending if any but it shows on the status page im suppose to have a yellow or a green light... anyone know? thanx much

FreeOffersNow

24-04-2005 20:37:55

No...the "You have Not Completed your Offer" on your "check status" page will change to "You have Completed your Offer" when you are credited, until then, there is no "Pending" stage.

darkancient

24-04-2005 20:40:30

WOOHOOO ok had to make sure, i was soo worried because one of the people i did an offer for is a mod here lilooks around for him from behind the dumpsterli i didnt wanna get broken off and have like -30 tr and -3000 karma with a ban sign and liputs on a dunce hatli a u know what on my head.. lol thanx so much =) cool beans i was pissed off thinking they were being bastards hehe =) i can sleep easy tonight =)

FreeOffersNow

24-04-2005 20:45:05

No problem, glad I could help )

darkancient

24-04-2005 20:46:25

[quotea802e48cbb="FreeOffersNow"]No problem, glad I could help )[/quotea802e48cbb]
BIG time help, you have no idea how much I was sweating this for like 3 days now as i have gotten no response from them yet about it i was scared hehe