Can I use the same credit card on multiple Gratis accounts?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=12483

Ninety2SiR

23-04-2005 18:27:08

I know the address and e-mail addresses must be different, but can I use the same credit card to complete the various offers?

Admin

23-04-2005 18:32:54

yes

Ninety2SiR

23-04-2005 18:36:14

Does the billing address on the credit card have to match the address that was initially entered on the Gratis site upon signing up?

For example, I used my girl friend's home address, but I don't want to use her credit card, I want to use my own. Will using my credit card (with my billing address) in conjunction with her home address entered on the Gratis site work?

And last question On the iPOD offer I used my credit card for Hydroderm. Can I use my credit card again with Hydroderm for the flat screen offer?

kevxross

23-04-2005 20:00:11

What exactly are you asking? Are you trying to use the same credit card for the offer you did, and an offer one of your "referrals" is doing?

clearestchannel40

23-04-2005 20:19:44

SCAMMER!

Ninety2SiR

24-04-2005 07:45:22

No, I'm not using the same credit for my referrals, they are all individual and unique.

I want to know if I can complete MY offer using my credit card on free iPODs, and then complete MY offer using my credit again on another Gratis site.

ahreno

24-04-2005 08:25:48

you can't do the same offer twice for two different sites... once you've done hydroderm, you can't do it again... also, a lot of places won't ship stuff to an address different than your billing address, unless the different shipping address is on file with the credit card company... which can be accomplished by calling your credit card company... also, i'm not sure if hydroderm (for example) will compare billing addresses... if the same person is paying for two offers in two different names, it's not exactly UNIQUE

mr0x

24-04-2005 08:33:36

[quote7e1e495b45="Ninety2SiR"]I know the address and e-mail addresses must be different, but can I use the same credit card to complete the various offers?[/quote7e1e495b45]

In my opionion, it's not worth the risk of getting put on hold. It all depends on so many things that it's playing Russian Roulette.

If your friends are so trustworthy that you let them use your credit card, then buy them a gift card (like the American Express which costs $23 for a $20 card) and let them do the offer through that or a webcert though I'm sure advertisers are little wary of the webcert bank.

Then, the address is verififed and the shipping and billing addresses are the same, etc. etc.