Posting from my Cyberpower...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=11766

FreeOffersNow

15-04-2005 17:30:23

Just wanted to brag a bit and let you all know that I'm posting from my Cyberpower. It came with a (cheap) speaker/subwoofer set, a Logitech keyboard and a (cheap) ball mouse. Not bad...the tower itself is gorgeous! Oh yea...I almost forgot...it came with a FREE Half-Life 2 Bronze pack (Includes CSS) & Steam CD key! I've yet to download the package but that'll be the first thing I do after I finish eating )

oh5srt4

15-04-2005 17:32:37

[quote0507714847="FreeOffersNow"]Just wanted to brag a bit and let you all know that I'm posting from my Cyberpower. It came with a (cheap) speaker/subwoofer set, a Logitech keyboard and a (cheap) ball mouse. Not bad...the tower itself is gorgeous! Oh yea...I almost forgot...it came with a FREE Half-Life 2 Bronze pack (Includes CSS) & Steam CD key! I've yet to download the package but that'll be the first thing I do after I finish eating )[/quote0507714847]

Awesome man...this site is next on my list of sites to complete....I'm due for a new pc. My athlon xp 2400 with 256mb ram just isn't sufficient for my use anymore...

Collateral

15-04-2005 17:56:50

Um shut up. I want one. On a side note, I just bought 512 mb of RAM for my Dell 3000.

wood

15-04-2005 18:31:03

I'm on my cyberpower too )

pSeuDo

15-04-2005 19:03:53

[quote53b4f8f76c="FreeOffersNow"]Just wanted to brag a bit and let you all know that I'm posting from my Cyberpower. It came with a (cheap) speaker/subwoofer set, a Logitech keyboard and a (cheap) ball mouse. Not bad...the tower itself is gorgeous! Oh yea...I almost forgot...it came with a FREE Half-Life 2 Bronze pack (Includes CSS) & Steam CD key! I've yet to download the package but that'll be the first thing I do after I finish eating )[/quote53b4f8f76c]

woot! does that mean i can finally kick your ass in css?? well.. i'll prolly get whooped since i havent played in months but anyway, whats your aim sn?

FreeOffersNow

15-04-2005 20:12:25

I'll PM you my AIM SN, I just tried some CSS and i can shoot the colt fine but I suck with everything else. I'll have to get used to it. Wood, have you tried Source? It doesn't seem to run as well as it should on this system, I need to learn more about CSS so I can learn what commands to run to up my fps.