Change of address...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=11449

Vector

12-04-2005 15:13:39

Hey guys, lets say i signed up for a few sites and now i am moving, by the time they ship it, i will be at the new address, what can i do and would i be in the risk of not getting my item? Surley, you would think the people would write 'return to sender' or w/e on it or give it to the post office or dhl or whatever would handle it.... what should i do? call them?

i dont want someone to keep my free stuff! lol, should i contact the sites?

purduesafety13

12-04-2005 15:50:49

I'm in the same situation as well...actually I know a couple hundred people that are....a bunch of college kids....the year is almost up...what should we all do????

liquidskin

12-04-2005 15:52:46

i know with UPS you can re-route packages.. not sure about dhl though, ive never used them.

PodTopia

12-04-2005 15:57:28

Heh. YOu cannot re-route DHL shipments unless you go through DHL by phone, and I had no success with that. I called to try to reroute them to a local location that carries DHL (but not a DHL owned location) and DHL said "no you cannot" so I just put up a signed letter saying that I accept the package. It was only because I coulnd't be there.

Vector

12-04-2005 16:00:26

So what can we do? Hope that our old address owners give us our free stuff? its not going to be THAT big of problem to me, because of the fact that im moving down the street but is there a way we can call gratis if we havent got all refs yet?

jhennson

12-04-2005 16:13:29

hey vector...Have you placed your order yet? Well once u get approved you get to order and they ask where to ship it again....Gratis ask for that info again incase you move which u did....i hope that helps!!

Vector

12-04-2005 16:39:17

[quotea013a5c21b="jhennson"]hey vector...Have you placed your order yet? Well once u get approved you get to order and they ask where to ship it again....Gratis ask for that info again incase you move which u did....i hope that helps!![/quotea013a5c21b]

Hey man... i didnt know that, and that helps a whole lot! liphewli, lol.... glad to hear that!

bols24

12-04-2005 19:50:49

too bad i already ordered the ps2 on march 28th, processing still. I'm at college until the end of may and i doubt I will get it by then