What Sites Offer the Bose SoundDock?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=11283

Blink182=Gone

10-04-2005 16:43:12

what sites have the Bose SoundDock as a reward?

liquidskin

10-04-2005 16:48:54

http//www.freemacgifts.com

thats one that I know of..

FreeOffersNow

10-04-2005 18:01:49

www.digitalmusic4free.com (I-Deal Direct)

Blink182=Gone

10-04-2005 18:17:38

hmm, I saw a site a while ago that was offering the Sound Dock for only 4 referrals. Anyone know of it?

slease

10-04-2005 18:22:50

get4friends.com is offering the logitech one pm me if you want to strike a deal for it

Blink182=Gone

10-04-2005 18:23:52

I see no Bose SoundDock on that site.....?

slease

10-04-2005 18:24:35

sorry, edited my link, it was the logitech one

splattered

10-04-2005 18:28:48

Is that freemacgifts site legit? I havent seen it before.. who is it under? Has anyone ever gotten anything off it? Curious...

FreeOffersNow

10-04-2005 20:25:18

FreeMacGifts.com is through Prize Galleria, an affiliate of Cool4Free (the Phree sites).

superconsumer

10-04-2005 23:48:26

[quoted05fe291cf="splattered"]Is that freemacgifts site legit? I haven't seen it before.. who is it under? Has anyone ever gotten anything off it? Curious...[/quoted05fe291cf]
I just requested approval for the sounddock on freemacgifts on the morning of April 6. We'll see how long it takes to process etc. As far as I can tell they are legit. I also completed zens4free last week and that account is being verified as well. Since cool4free and prize galleria are sister networks I am expecting to either get screwed twice or receive 2 sweet items. Hopefully everything will work out.

After reading a previous post by FreeOffersNow I tried digitalmusic4free. This past Thursday I checked the status page and all of my offers switched from pending to approved. I clicked the link to "initiate" a confirmation e-mail. At first I thought all of this was normal. But now I'm wondering if there is something shady. Here's what it said

[id05fe291cf]For security purposes, we will be sending you a confirmation email within the next 24 hours. This email contains a link that you must click in order to verify your address. For security purposes, this is the only way to redeem your free gift. If you have not received this email, check your spam folder as the confirmation email could have been classified as spam by your spam filter software. We are not responsible for lost or deleted email. You will need to follow instructions in that email to verify your address in order to receive your free gift.[/id05fe291cf]

What do you guys think? FreeOffersNow, did you get something like this? Since I clicked the link on Thursday perhaps they haven't gotten around to sending me an e-mail. It just sounds sketchy to suggest that if I don't have an e-mail from them I can't get my prize. They can easily say I lost the e-mail without ever sending me one. Hmmmm

FreeOffersNow

11-04-2005 16:32:00

[quotec23aadea52="superconsumer"]What do you guys think? FreeOffersNow, did you get something like this? Since I clicked the link on Thursday perhaps they haven't gotten around to sending me an e-mail. It just sounds sketchy to suggest that if I don't have an e-mail from them I can't get my prize. They can easily say I lost the e-mail without ever sending me one. Hmmmm[/quotec23aadea52]

Not to worry. I only received an email for one of the three I-Deal Direct sites I completed, I simply emailed the support for the respective site and requested that the email be resent.

Collateral

11-04-2005 16:52:30

[quoted3ec277b10="FreeOffersNow"][quoted3ec277b10="superconsumer"]What do you guys think? FreeOffersNow, did you get something like this? Since I clicked the link on Thursday perhaps they haven't gotten around to sending me an e-mail. It just sounds sketchy to suggest that if I don't have an e-mail from them I can't get my prize. They can easily say I lost the e-mail without ever sending me one. Hmmmm[/quoted3ec277b10]

Not to worry. I only received an email for one of the three I-Deal Direct sites I completed, I simply emailed the support for the respective site and requested that the email be resent.[/quoted3ec277b10]

Kinda weird cuz if you do look at your status page after completing a site it says that they are not responsible for deleted or lost emails LOL.

superconsumer

15-04-2005 09:19:04

[quote9a5fcb5acd="FreeOffersNow"][quote9a5fcb5acd="superconsumer"]What do you guys think? FreeOffersNow, did you get something like this? Since I clicked the link on Thursday perhaps they haven't gotten around to sending me an e-mail. It just sounds sketchy to suggest that if I don't have an e-mail from them I can't get my prize. They can easily say I lost the e-mail without ever sending me one. Hmmmm[/quote9a5fcb5acd]

Not to worry. I only received an email for one of the three I-Deal Direct sites I completed, I simply emailed the support for the respective site and requested that the email be resent.[/quote9a5fcb5acd]
I just wanted to let you all know that I received my confirmation e-mail yesterday, yay! The e-mail had some instructions and link. When I clicked the link I had to verify my name, address, shipping info etc.. I also had to print a W-9 form, fill it out and sign it. Once that was done I clicked submit and a certificate came up with my redemption number, barcode etc. I printed the certificate and sent it along with the W-9 to Market Labs.net Inc in DE and I'm supposed to receive the gift in 6-8 weeks. I'm stoked.

This sounds like it is all working out. If it does work out then I think this will be one of the easiest sites to complete and receive a free gift. No referrals, just complete the offes yourself and I'm actually keeping a few of the offers after the trial. There were zero problems in completing my offers and receiving credit and now it looks like I'll be the proud owner of a 40 GB ipod and Bose Sound Dock. woo woo! D